in a massive truck.
这么说吧 你的办法在这里行不通
Well, that's not gonna work here.
我觉得完全没问题
Ah, I think it'll work fine.
伙计们 你们两个为什么不先坐下
Guys! Why don't you two take a seat,
然后我们再好好谈谈
and we'll talk through this?
我和你 我们
Me and you, us.
已经尝试过合作了
I've been down this road.
这完全是在浪费时间
It's a total waste of time.
仅此一次 我完全同意你的观点
For once, I couldn't agree with you more.
是吗 反正我都要按照我的方式来
Yeah? Well, I'm doin' this my way.
如果有人对此有意见
If anyone's got a problem with that,
我建议你进来阻止我
I suggest you come right here and stop me.
我才不进去
I'm not going in there.
我也不进去
I'm not going in there.
明智之举
Smart lads.
好了
All right!
我们终于甩掉那个滑稽的软蛋了
Ha! We got rid of that fun sponge.
可以开始工作了
We can get to work.
我要你把所有伦敦中心区的监控的调出来
I want you to pull up every CCTV camera around central London.
我们已经有24个探员在检查
Uh, we already have two dozen agents scouring...
别跟我顶嘴 奥佩
Don't you talk back to me, Opie, uh-uh.
我只关心覆盖范围
I just care about the coverage.
我不会再说第二遍 现在调出来吧
I ain't gonna ask you again. Now, pull it up.
放大抢劫现场区域
Now, zoom in on the area of the heist.
反转
Now, invert it.
突出显示无监控覆盖的区域
Highlight the areas that the cameras don't cover.
她很聪明
She's smart.
她刚刚杀了她的整个团队
She just killed her entire team
并偷走了一种致命的病毒
and stole a deadly virus.
她才不会走到大街上被你拍到呢
She ain't waitin' around for no picture.
有很多讨厌的人在找你
There're a lot of nasty people looking for you.
你是其中之一吗
Are you nasty?
那要看接下来的30秒内会发生什么
Well, that all depends on what happens in the next 30 seconds.
一言为定
Promises, promises.
所以 接下来将发生的取决于你
So, here's how it's gonna go down.
你想来硬的还是来软的
Do this the hard way or the easy way.
-你是认真的吗 -是的
- Are you serious? - I am.
-真的吗 -对
- Really? - Yes.
这真的是个很艰难的决定啊
Well, it's a tough decision.
不 不算是
No, it's really not.
我是不是最好别动啊
You want me to freeze?
让我看到你的手
Let me see your hands.
好啊
Fine.
那你就不会喜欢里面握着的东西了
Then you're not gonna like what's in em.
我想我做好决定了
I think I made up my mind.
你看起来像个聪明的女人
You seem like a smart woman.
没错
I am.
那就来硬的
The hard way.
住手
Stop!
别
Hey. No.
你是在放水吗
Are you taking it easy on me?
暂时而已
For the moment.
我打赌你现在后悔放水了吧
Bet you wish you didn't take it easy on me now.
我现在后悔很多事情
I wish a lot of things right now.
睡去吧
You oughta go to sleep now.
一切都只会像一场不好的梦而已
It's all gonna seem like a bad dream.
更像是噩梦
It's more like a nightmare.
这整件事都是场噩梦
The whole thing is a nightmare.
好了 我们现在好好聊聊吧
All right, let's me and you have a little chat.
The Director called.
He ordered a new baseline for you.
他在已经准备好一切在医务室等你了
He has everything ready for you in medical.
追求完美是一个痛苦的过程
Perfection is a painful process.
我们将存在于一个可预见的完美世界
We see in ourselves in a foreseeable perfect world.
人类必将在自我毁灭之前进化
Humanity must evolve before it destroys itself.
伊提恩会找出人类所有的弱点
Eteon will carve out all human weakness
并用机械使之完美
and replace it with mechanical perfection.
你将成为领路人
And you will lead the way.
我要问你一个问题
I'm gonna ask you a question.
不是你想的那种问题
It's not what you think it is.
你喜欢跳舞吗
Do you like to dance?
什么 滑步舞吗
What, the Electric Slide?
还是玛卡莲娜舞啊
The Macarena?
不 我不喜欢
No, I don't.
不 不 不 我是在想
No, no, no. I was thinkin' about...
需要两个人跳的探戈舞
the Tango where it takes two.
从来没听说过
Yeah, don't know that one.
肯定是因为我们不是一个时代的人
Must be different generations.
是啊
Yeah.
不管怎样 音乐开始了
Well, either way, the music's started
让我们看看你节奏如何把
so let's see what kind of rhythm you have.
病毒在哪里
Where's the virus?
听着 我告诉过你
Look, I told you,
我不知道你在说什么
I have no idea what you're talking about.
好吧 好疼
Okay, that hurt.
你踩到我的脚了 感觉不是很好
You just stepped on my toes, it didn't feel good.
让我们再试一次 我相信你比这强
Let's try it again. I think you're better than that.
病毒在哪里
Where's the virus?
我没有说要和你跳舞
I didn't ask to dance.
我为什么要和你说话 你又不是中情局
Why should I talk to you? You're not CIA.
是吗 你怎么知道的
No? How do you know that?
真正的中情局呢
Where's the staff?
有两种中情局特工
There's two types of CIA agents.
情报人员和间谍人员
Intelligence and espionage.
这里的人连根铅笔都举不起来
Those guys in there could barely lift a pencil.
正如情报人员
That's what intelligence agents look like.
而你看起来可以举起一栋楼
And you look like you could pick up a building.
但间谍人员的精髓是融入其中 要狡猾
But espionage is about blending in, about being subtle.
你身上没有任何狡猾之处
And there is nothing subtle about you.
很不错
That's good.
-刮目相看 -我没有杀任何人
- I'm impressed. - I didn't kill anybody.
我知道你没有
I know you didn't.
你又是怎么知道的
And how do you know that, then?
当你和一个人战斗的时候
Because you could learn a lot about somebody
你可以了解甚多
when you fight them.
当我们战斗的时候
And when we fought,
你的意图不是杀我
you weren't fighting to kill me.
仅仅只是为了逃跑
You were fighting to run away.
但不管怎样 世界就是认为
But either way, the world thinks
你是个杀人犯和小偷
that you're a murderer and a thief.
所以在你给我一些真♥相♥之前
So you're not going anywhere
你哪儿也去不了
or getting any goddamn phone call
也别想打任何电♥话♥
until you give me some real answers.
你不了解这其中发生了什么
You have no idea what is happening here.
-那就告诉我 帮我了解 -我不能
- Then tell me, help me understand. - I can't.
-你在浪费我的时间 -你才是
- You're wasting my time. - You're wasting time!
病毒落入坏人手中 就全完了
The virus gets in the wrong hands, that's it.
游戏结束
It's game over.
那你是不是要去做头发了
Does that mean it's time for curls?
和中情局一样 总是狂练错误的肌肉
Just like the CIA, always flexing the wrong muscle.
你知道吗 头脑是身体最强壮的肌肉
You know, the mind is the strongest muscle in the body.
也许你应该多练练那里
Maybe you should try exercising that a little bit more.
"你的身体的智慧比你
"There is more wisdom in your body
心底最深奥哲学中的还要多"
than in your deepest philosophies."
让我猜猜
Ooh, let me guess.
李小龙说的吗
That Bruce Lee?
不
No.
尼采
Nietzsche.
因为我不仅练这里
'Cause I'm flexing this...
还有这所有的一切
And all of that.
过来
Come here.
如果她动了 我要你开枪打她
电影精选列表