No, it is not that easy.
它还没有编入任何DNA序列
It's not programmed to any DNA sequence.
所以它对任何人来说都是致命的
It's fatal to everyone.
42小时后 胶囊就会融解
In 42 hours, the capsules will dissolve
她也就会被感染
and she'll be infected.
病毒会通过空气快速传播
Then the virus will go airborne.
一周之后全球都会被感染
We are talking global contamination within a week.
你造出这种东西干嘛
Why in the hell would you create something like that?
我以为我和他们一样
Because I thought I was one of them.
伊提恩
Eteon.
他们想用科学拯救世界
They told me they wanted to save the world through science.
我相信着他们
I believed in their cause.
然后研究出了携带疫苗的血花
I developed the Snowflake to be a carrier for vaccines...
一种拯救世界的灵药
a panacea for the whole world...
可他们把它变成了人工的末日机器
but they redeveloped it into a programmable apocalypse
只为了消灭最弱小的哪些人
to attack the weakest of us.
伊提恩的未来不需要他们
Those not worthy of Eteon's vision of the future.
你这个科学家感觉笨坏了
For a scientist, you seem incredibly stupid.
好吧 我还是赢了两次诺贝尔奖
Well, I'm a two-times Nobel Prize winner
谁在乎呢
but who's counting?
你说过病毒可以被控制
Right, you said the virus was programmable.
那就让它重编一次
So, reprogram it.
我不能在她体内直接操作
I can't reprogram it in a host.
告诉我们要怎么把它取出来
Just tell us how to get this thing out from me.
现在有两个办法
Well, there are two options.
第一 很简单
And the first is easy.
说
Go.
到最后
Finally.
你杀了她
You kill her.
你说什么
Excuse me?
对了 千万别忘了放把火
Oh, and burn the body, of course.
才怪
Of course.
才怪
Of course.
不 就是要烧死她
No, I mean, really burn it.
真烧死她
Really burn it?
烧成灰
To ash.
烧成灰
To ash?
事后要认不出来
Beyond all recognition.
我就假装没听到好吧 大天才
Let's assume that's not an option, shall we, genius?
没错 这样不行 第二
Yeah, doesn't work for us. Option number two?
有一个机器能维持她的生命
There is a machine that can preserve
并且取出病毒
her life and extract the virus.
你一开始就应该说这个办法
Well, that should've been option number one.
但我们做不到
Because it's impossible to get to.
那得看我们怎么做
We'll decide what's impossible.
机器在哪
Where is it?
在伊提恩研发血花的实验室里
It's in the Eteon laboratory where the Snowflake was developed.
一座被军方防守的
A secret dark tech complex
秘密建筑
fortified by an army
就建在不毛之地
in the most God-forsaken part of the planet.
你们去那里 一个都回不来
But if you go there, all three of you will die.
说到底 你的意思是
So, basically what you're saying is
她无论如何都会死
she dies no matter what.
好吧 谁想去喝一杯
Well, who needs a drink?
我知道个好地方
I know just the place.
看看这些
Wow, look at all these.
看来某人有点补偿过度啊
Somebody's overcompensating.
真要那么说的话 那我觉得还远远不够
If anything, I'm undercompensating.
这一辆小小车
And a teeny tiny one.
正合适你大小
Just your size.
去意大利的工作时开过
Used it for a job over in Italy.
可惜我们不缺会举重的司机
Shame we didn't need a weightlifting bus driver.
不然会考虑给你打电♥话♥的
Woulda given you a call.
喝一杯
Drink?
好 我喝杯小的
Yeah, I'll take a little one.
很好 有一个莫斯科的老朋友
All right, there's someone in Moscow, an old friend.
我们认识很久了
We have a long history.
她和她的小队来这里拜访了一些当地人
She and her crew are paying a visit to some locals.
准确来说是俄♥罗♥斯♥的罪犯分子
Particular Russian criminal element.
她们手上有我们需要的东西
They got things that we're gonna need.
鉴于我以前的经历
Considering your history of friends,
你朝她开过多少黑枪
how many bullets you put in this one's head?
她们可以帮我们联♥系♥装备
Hey, they can set us up with gear
也没见你帮忙想办法
and I don't hear any other ideas.
你知道的
You know as well as I do
从这个国家逃出去会极其困难
getting out of this country's gonna be extremely difficult.
我们被每一处
We have every major intelligence agency
主要情报机构通缉
already hunting us down.
你背叛你的小队时
And there's the fact that you disgraced MI6
军情六处又丢了面子
when you betrayed your team.
他们说什么都别信
Don't believe everything they tell ya.
笑一个
Smile.
要知道 以前的渠道现在都用不了
You know, regular back channels aren't gonna work this time.
我们要努力混入其中
We're gonna have to do our best to blend in.
藏在人群之中
Hide in plain sight.
所以我们要坐商用飞机
That's why we'll be flying commercial.
商务舱 我们很容易就会被发现
Commercial, we're gonna get spotted too easy at...
我都安排好了 别累着你屁大点的脑袋
Don't wear out that pea-sized brain, I handled it.
我把我们的手♥机♥信♥号♥♥发散到了全球
Cloned our cellphone signals around the world.
至少可以争取48小时
Should buy us at least 48 hours.
我们到莫斯科拿新设备
We'll pick up new gear when we get to Moscow.
这应该足够躲过机场的眼线了
Should get us past the wandering eyes at the airport.
大概这是唯一合身的衣服了
This is probably the only thing that's gonna fit.
谁能穿下 蓝精灵
Fit what, a Smurf?
我应该穿过这件衣服
I think that's one of my old ones.
如果觉得裤子那里很松
I apologize in advance
我先道个歉
if it's a little loose around the balls.
好吧
Okay.
让我看看都有些什么
What do we got, tough guy? Come on.
我编造了新的身份
I created new identities
更改了你们的生物信息数据
and altered your biometric profiles
机场的扫描器就识别不出
so the airport scanners don't recognize
你们的脸或指纹了
you faces or your fingerprints.
你是莎拉·阿特金斯
You're Sarah Atkins.
你从事保险业
You work in insurance.
你好
Hello.
谢谢
Thank you.
谢谢
Thanks.
我是弗朗兹·格鲁伯
I'm Franz Gruber.
一个自♥由♥设计师
A freelance architect.
热衷于登山
Avid mountain climber.
还是一名业余滑雪教练
And a part-time ski instructor.
谢谢
Thank you.
你呢
And you.
你是迈克尔·奥克斯莫
You're Michael Oxmaul.
迈克· 奥克斯莫
Mike Oxmaul?
朋友叫我迈克尔
I go by Michael.
站住 停下来 先生
Freeze! Stop, sir!
站着别动
Stand down!
是迈克 是迈克· 奥克斯莫
It's Mike! It's Mike Oxmaul!
不是 那啥 我的名字是迈克尔
It's not... small... and my name's Michael.
他们为什么叫住他
They stopped him for what, exactly?
不管是为什么 肯定少不了
Whatever it is, it's gonna involve rubber gloves
橡胶手套和体腔检查
and a body cavity search.
我们走
Let's go.
双手抱头 奥克斯莫
Hands on your head, Oxmaul.
没想到你竟会这样做
Can't believe you did that.
他会拖我们后腿的
He was gonna slow us down.
一定会失败的 我们都很清楚
We can't pull this off. We both know it.
我的血管里流着这个病毒已经就够倒霉了
Bad enough I've got this thing in my blood
这会害死我和所有人
电影精选列表