派架直升机过来
Bring me the chopper.
德克斯
Decks!
动作快点 海蒂
Do it quick, Hatts.
它在里面 它在里面 它在里面
It's in, it's in, it's in.
-还启动着吗 -启动着
- Is it working? - Machine's on.
-我们成功了 -走吧
- We're good. - Let's go.
霍布斯
Hobbs!
跟上 跟上
Go! Go!
肖恩 让我们把这破事了解了
Let's go fishin', Shaw!
你抓住他 我好好教训他一顿
You catch him, I'll gut him!
抓紧了
Hold on!
欢迎来到我的岛上
Welcome to my island,
你 把它吊起来
you... Take it up!
靠近一些我就能抓到他了
You get us close and I'll get him!
我拉低机鼻 你把他卷进来
I'll keep his nose down, you reel him in!
拿开它 拿开它
Take it up! Take it up!
滚出去
Get out!
甩掉他们
And they're off.
你在干嘛
What are you doing?
哥去兜个风
I'm going for a ride!
完了
Shit.
我们来了 兄弟
We're coming, uso!
前进 乔纳
Let's go, Jonah!
来了 老哥
I'm coming, brother.
轮轴 轮轴
The axle, the axle!
提莫 用这个
Timo, you got this!
我们需要加点重量
We're gonna need more weight!
慢慢地靠近 勾住 漂亮
We need nice and easy, clean!
干得好 兄弟们
Hell yeah, usos!
太重了
There's too much weight!
好了 把他们拽下去
All right, drop 'em!
用烈酒增强模式搞定他们
Hit 'em with the moonshine!
现在
Now!
想把我吊离悬崖
Hang me off a cliff, huh?
现在到我了
My turn.
长官 武器重新上线了
Sir, the weapons are back online.
快用 快用
Let's go! Let's go!
再见
Goodbye.
射过来了
Incoming!
我们又有点麻烦了 肖恩
We got a little trouble back here, Shaw!
靠近无人区
Approaching no man's land!
来做个了结吧
Let's get this done!
好了 去撞那个树桩
All right, now hit that stake!
我们失去了飞机的旋翼
We're losing the rotors!
抓牢 霍布斯
Gotcha Hobbs.
没路了
The road's out!
没油了
Losing power!
霍布斯
Hobbs!
海蒂 快跳
Hattie! Jump!
快点
Come on!
起来
Hey, get up!
快起来
Get up!
给我起来
Hey, get up!
没有我的命令你不准死
You don't die until I tell you to die!
你看见那个计时器了吗
You see the extraction timer,
当它到零的时候
when it hits zero...
用这把枪打入她的心脏 明白吗
empty this clip into her heart. Do you understand?
海蒂
Hattie!
这并没有按你们的方式结束 小伙子们
This doesn't end your way, boys!
对 你就继续这么安慰自己吧
Yeah, you keep telling yourself that.
不 这些数字并不因你所增加
Nah, the numbers don't add up for you.
无论你喜欢与否
The evolution of man
人类都在不断进化
is coming whether you like it or not.
我差点为你感到难过 知道吗
You know, I almost feel bad for you.
不只是因为你满脑子朽味
It's not the smell that fills your head with.
还因为里面都是有害垃圾
It's bullshit.
我开始喜欢你们两个了 知道吗
I was beginning to like you two, you know that?
两个一起上吧
Oh, well.
怎么样 孩子们 很痛吗
What's the problem boys? Does it hurt?
身为这样的人类一定
Must be hard being so...
很难过吧
human!
你看到了吗
You seen that?
我们一起上就能打倒他
We work together, we can hurt him.
你是对的
You're right.
是时候团队合作了
Time to work as a team.
2对1
There's two of us and one of him.
我挨他一拳然后你再打他
I'll take a punch and let you land one.
我也会这么做
I'll do the same.
兄弟 我来掩护你
Got your back, brother.
我也会掩护你
And I got yours.
我们一起干掉这个狗♥娘♥养♥的
Let's go unplug this sumbitch.
氪石来了
Here comes the Kryptonite.
我拿到了
I got it.
海蒂 你成功了
You did it, Hattie.
毫无疑问
Never had a doubt.
把它放到安全的地方
Let's get it into safe hands.
是你设计让我看起来像一个叛徒
You set me up as a traitor.
让我和我妹反♥目♥
Turned my own sister against me.
逼我杀死自己的兄弟
Forced me to kill my own brother!
你
You!
又是熟悉的一幕 动手吧
And here we are again. Come on!
回到我们的目标上 肖恩
Shaw, come back to the cause.
一条命没有任何价值
One life doesn't mean anything.
我不明白你身上发生了什么 布里斯顿
I don't know what happened to you, Brixton.
但你已经让我杀过你一次了
But you made me kill you once.
我不会再杀你一次
I ain't doin' it again.
兄弟 可能你的信仰是机器
Brother, you may believe in machines...
但我们相信的是人类
but we believe in people.
你可能拥有这世上所有的技术
You may have all the technology in the world.
我们拥有感情
We have heart.
永远没有机器可以打败它
No machine will ever beat that.
男孩们
You boys...
你们将得到每一个萨摩亚人的祝福
You're gonna get one Samoan ass-whooping.
杀了布里斯顿
Shut Brixton down.
那就这样吧
That's how it is.
真是一团糟 伙计们
It's a hell of a business, boys.
布里斯顿从没真正达到过我们的预期
Brixton never really lived up to our expectations.
但你们三个
But you three...
你们的表现远超了系统的分♥析♥
You outperformed your analytics.
你不记得我了吗 是吗 霍布斯
You don't remember me, do you, Hobbs? Hmm?
你会想起来的
You will.
这将是一次彻底的重聚
It's gonna be a hell of a reunion.
你们现在在我们的雷达上
You're on our radar now.
但你们现在栽在我们手上了
And you're on ours.
在经历了所有的事后
Hey, thanks for being my sidekick
我很感谢你成为了我的搭档 兄弟
through this whole thing, brother.
你很不错
You were great.
作为搭档你知道你现在的表情有多蠢吗
How 'bout I sidekick that stupid look on your face?
是吗 不如你现在就展示给我看
Yeah? How 'bout you show me right now?
好了 伙计们 让我们回家吧
Okay, guys... Let's go home.
好吧
Yeah.
瞧
Look,
蝙蝠侠有罗宾 邪恶博士有小恶魔
Batman had Robin, Dr. Evil had Mini-Me.
你是我的小恶魔 汉索罗有丘巴卡
You're my Mini-Me. Han Solo had Chewbacca.
青蛙克米特有猪小姐
Kermit had Miss Piggy.
这个比喻不对 别这么说
That's a low blow. Don't say that.
在我的岛上我说了算
Don't argue with me on my island.
♪ There never seems to be enough time ♪
♪ To do the things you want once you find them ♪
♪ Once you find them ♪
♪ I've looked around enough to know ♪
♪ That you're the one I want to go through time with ♪
♪ Through time with ♪
电影精选列表