他现在每圈落后一秒
He's losing over a second every lap.
等等
Stand by.
进入第二个弯道 海耶斯 对威廉姆斯发起进攻 来到了外道
Into turn two. Hayes battles with the Williams and pushes it wide.
说真的 我们到底在等什么
Seriously, what are we waiting for?
桑尼跑出赛道了
Sonny's off the track.
跑偏太多了
He's gone too far over.
必将造成破坏
And that's gonna cause damage.
C计划
Plan C.
哎呀 抱歉了 各位
Oopsie. Sorry, guys.
弯心车队的车手第三次引发了安全车出动
That's the third safety car involving the Apex GP driver,
匈牙利大奖赛变成了大塞车
bringing the Hungarian Grand Prix to an absolute crawl.
三秒内完成维修 他就能保住第十名
A sub three-second stop, and he'll keep P10.
进站 约书亚 进站…
Box, Joshua. Box, box, box.
收到 来了
Copy. Coming in.
你说什么
What did you say?
约书亚·皮尔斯终于进维修区了
Joshua Pearce finally gets to pit.
快速出站的话 他也许能保住前十
And with a quick stop here, he could stay in the top ten.
太关键了
This is critical.
皮尔斯必须在维修区出口线处领先斯托尔 才能保住第十名的位置
Pearce must beat Stroll to the pit exit line to maintain tenth place.
他做到了
And he's done it!
随着黄旗挥出 所有赛车必须维持原位 禁止超车
With yellow flags out, all the cars are forced to hold track position,
也就是说 多亏了桑尼·海耶斯 - 太好了
meaning that thanks to Sonny Hayes... - Let's go!
比赛将在安全车的带领下结束 - 好耶
...the race ends under a safety car. - Yeah!
维加斯 - 什么
Vegas! - What? Whoa!
嘿 好耶 去你的吧
Hey, yeah. Fuck you.
好耶
Yeah!
好耶 宝贝
Yes, baby!
你真是疯子 兄弟
You're crazy, bro.
才第十名 你笑什么呢
It's just tenth. What are you smiling about?
而在领奖台之外
And behind our podium placings,
汉密尔顿和皮亚斯特里 分列第四、第五 组成了前五名
Hamilton and Piastri complete the top five,
约书亚·皮尔斯排在第十 - 天啊
and Joshua Pearce in tenth... - Wow.
为"易费用"弯心车队… - 好耶 宝贝
...scoring Expensify Apex GP... - Yeah, baby.
得到了有史以来的第一分
...their first ever point.
看到我了吗 不可思议吧
Did you see me? Crazy, right?
说话算话 我完成比赛了 - 是啊 最后一名
A deal's a deal. I finished. - Yeah, in last place.
你说出来就很动听
Sounds great when you say it.
我知道你之后要去见赛会干事
I know you have to go see the stewards later,
你觉得他们会怎么看你今天的比赛
what do you think they're gonna make of your race today?
不得不说 这回你们判断得很准
Well, I have to admit, you guys got this one right.
我…谢谢… - 好样的 好
I'm, like... Thank you. Thank you. - Good job. Yeah.
我还有些生疏 还在熟悉这辆赛车
I'm still a bit rusty and, you know, finding my way with this car,
但我有信心 我们能成功
but I'm confident we'll get there.
在银石赛道扮猪吃老虎 在匈牙利上演撞车大赛
A rope-a-dope at Silverstone, a demolition derby here in Hungary...
赌场都把你封♥杀♥了
You've been banned from casinos.
你是想被F1赛事封♥杀♥吗 拖整个车队下水
Are you trying to get banned from F1? Take the whole team down with you?
我跟你讲 唐 我们打个赌如何
Tell you what, Don, what do you say we make a bet?
你出10英镑 我出一万
Your £10 against my 10 grand.
我们在蒙扎拿到积分 我赢你10英镑 若做不到 你赢我一万
We place at Monza, I win your 10. We don't, you win mine.
来啊 敢说不敢赌吗
Let's do this, man. Put your money where your mouth is.
管它呢 我接受
What the hell? I'll take that.
谢谢 - 多谢
Thank you. - Thank you so much.
嘿 我不再接受采访了
Hey. No more press.
不是 桑尼 别和媒体为敌啊
No, Sonny, you don't wanna make the media your enemy.
你会被罚款的
And you'll be fined.
从我工资里扣好了
Take it out of my paycheck.
你的工资都不够扣的
We don't pay you enough.
你还真别说
You know, I have to say.
我还挺喜欢这样的
I kinda like it.
很有朋克摇滚风
It's very sort of punk rock for the brand.
我们再来一次
Let's run it again.
他在里面多久了
How long's he been in there?
一整天了 在试不同的胎压、悬载高度
All day. Playing with different tire pressures, ride heights.
他的成绩呢
What were his times?
提高了半秒
He found half a second.
给我配跟他一样的配置
Give me the same setup as him.
一定很晚了 我看东西都重影了
It must be late. I'm seeing double.
说话算话 我在把它打造成战车
A deal's a deal. I'm building her for combat.
在荷兰大奖赛上
At the Dutch Grand Prix,
你将以322公里的时速进入泰山弯道
you'll be entering the Tarzan Corner at 322 kilometers per hour.
好 现在反悔是不是太晚了
Yeah. Too late to change my mind?
是的
Yeah.
回答你的问题吧
To answer your question,
我当时在洛克希德 从事航♥空♥航♥天♥工作 鲁本找到我…
I was in aerospace at Lockheed when Ruben came in and...
他喜欢我的工作和态度
He liked my work, liked my attitude,
说赛车会为了十分之一秒的差异 殊死拼搏 非常刺♥激♥ 把我说服了
and he sold me on the thrill of fighting to the death for a tenth of a second.
周游世界 观众的欢呼
Traveling the world, the roar of a crowd...
于是我跟老公商量了一下
So, I ran the idea past my husband.
他就迅速变成前夫了
Who swiftly became my ex-husband.
晚安
Good night.
晚安
Good night.
你知道现在几点了吗
Do you know what time it is?
好吧
All right.
跟我说说那小子
Tell me about the kid.
好 再来一句我爸的格言
Okay, here's another one my dad would say.
"慢即是稳 稳即是快"
"Slow is smooth, smooth is fast."
无论如何 再来一圈
For what it's worth. One more time around?
就一圈 拜托 就这样
Just one? Come on. Is that all?
我要是跟不上你的速度 那我可丢死人了 90年代风云人物
I'd never live with myself, if I can't keep up with you, Mr. 1990s.
冲啊
Let's go!
今天我们请到了卡什帕斯莫林克斯基
Joining us today, we have Kaspar Smolinski,
扎克布朗和弗雷德瓦塞尔
Zak Brown and Fred Vasseur.
卡什帕 从你开始吧 上次你们车队
Now, Kaspar, can we start with you, after what was a fantastic result
在匈牙利站的成绩喜人 - 谢谢
for the team in Hungary last time out... - Thank you.
但桑尼让你险些违规受罚
...but Sonny has got you skirting the line of penalties and violations.
这是你唯一的战术吗
Is this your only strategy,
你的车厂里还有备用零件吗
and have you got any spare parts left in the factory?
我们比赛的方式和其他车队一样
We compete like everybody else.
比赛模式不断变化
Race models change.
我们必须去适应 对吧
We must adapt, huh?
扎克 能说说你的想法吗
Well, Zak, can we bring you in on this?
因为你之前和海耶斯在赛道上较量过
Because you've faced Hayes before,
你知道他总是游走在规则的灰色地带
you know the gray areas in which he works.
当然 首先 他现在两鬓"灰"白 人也更加老奸巨猾了
Certainly do. Uh, first of all, he's a lot grayer now.
我们盯着他呢 要用后视镜
And, uh, we keep tabs on him, you know, back there behind us.
弗雷德 法拉利车队有顾虑吗冲啊
And Fred, any concerns from Ferrari?
法拉利对弯心有什么想法
What does Ferrari think of Apex?
没想法
We don't.
桑尼 你最棒
Sonny! You're the best!
昨天排位赛跑得不错 让我们成功挤进了最激烈的竞争圈
A better qualifying yesterday gets us in the thick of things.
第10位、第15位
P10, P15.
所以我们要采用两停策略
So we're gonna go for a two stop.
中胎、硬胎、中胎 这是A计划 如果是B计划 最后一段用硬胎
Medium-hard-medium, that's plan A. Final stint, we go hards for plan B.
说到这里 你对赛道有顾虑吗
So, on this, do you have any track concerns?
别看我 看他
Don't look at me. Look at him.
赛道对JP有利
It's good for JP.
让我用硬胎起步
Start me on hards.
不行 赛道已经凉了 你的抓地力会很小
Nah, the track's cooled down. You won't have any grip.
是的
That's right.
三周了 大家都在说我多么鲁莽
For three weeks, all the talk's been how reckless I am.
所有人都在想会不会被我逼下赛道
Everyone's wondering if I'm gonna drive 'em off track,
也就是说 没人会提防他
which means no one's gonna be watching out for him.
今天 要靠你来为车队赢下比赛
Today, you win us this race.
蒙扎的比赛20圈了 车手们已经散开
Twenty laps down here at Monza, and the pack have been split.
领先车群由马克斯维斯塔潘带头 已经开始甩开其他车手
The leaders are pulling away, led by Max Verstappen,
约书亚·皮尔斯回到了第十位
with Joshua Pearce back in P10.
同时 桑尼·海耶斯阻挡着其他车手
Meanwhile, Sonny Hayes is holding up the rest of the pack,
身后堵成了一条长龙
stuck behind him in a DRS train.
皮尔斯看起来很有希望冲进前十名完赛
Pearce looks to be in a great position to finish in the top ten,
甚至可能登上领奖台呢
and maybe even a run to the podium.
电影精选列表