都不能触及我一丝一毫
no one can touch me.
我每次坐进赛车 都在追寻这样的瞬间
And I am chasing that moment every time I get in the car.
我不知道还能否再次如愿 但我很想找到它
I don't know when I'll find it again, but, man, I want to.
非常想
I want to.
因为在那个瞬间里 我在飞翔
'Cause in that moment, I'm flying.
凯特
Kate.
鲁本 - 他在哪
Ruben. - Where is he?
谁在哪
Where's who?
你说什么呢
What are you talking about?
鲁本 开什么玩笑
Ruben, seriously?
首先 你怎么敢这样想
One, how dare you?
其次 我尊重职业边界感
Two, I respect professional boundaries.
第三…
And three...
第三 好吧 他在阳台上
Three, yeah, he's on... he's on the balcony.
你起得真早 - 换衣服
Well, you're up early. - Get dressed.
怎么了 - 他们要查我们的车
Yeah, what's going on? - They're coming for our car.
我有责任告知 我们收到了匿名举报
It's my duty to inform you that we've received an anonymous tip
称你们升级后的底板存在违规情况
that your upgraded floor is in violation.
谁举报的
From who?
我不能说
I can't say. - Ah.
先生 我们早就提交图纸了
Sir, we submitted the drawings long ago.
对吧
Right? - Mm-hmm.
你全都批准了
And you approved them all.
关键在于 你们参赛用的零件 是否是在你们的工厂之外研发的
It's whether the parts you're racing with were developed outside of your facility.
什么 真是疯了
What? That's insane.
我们收到的文件显示 这方面存在一些问题
Based on the paperwork we've received, there are concerns.
等等 你从哪弄来的这些 这都是内部文档
Hang on, where'd you get these? These are internal documents.
本车队从不违规 先生 没有的事…
This team doesn't break any rules, sir. No, no.
我对此持保留意见 - 文档是可以伪造的
I'll take that with a pinch of salt. - Someone can fabricate documents.
你们的车要经过审核
Your car's under review.
流程你们都懂 - 什么
You know the procedure. - What?
除非你们换上先前批准的部件 否则不能参赛
You cannot race unless you substitute the previously approved components.
不行 - 你是说我们之前的设计
No! - Do you mean our old design?
破烂货
A shit box!
难以置信
No lo puedo creer.
过去两年你干什么去了 偏偏现在跑出来
Where were you the last two years? Why now?
因为我们有可能赢 是不是
Because we might actually win a race? Is that it?
这可不是赛车 先生 这是商业间谍活动
This is not car racing, sir, this is like corporate espionage!
抱歉…别走
I'm sorry. I'm sorry. Come... Come here.
我跟你说话呢 先生
I'm talking to you! Sir!
没有升级 我们就完了
Without the upgrade, we're screwed.
桑尼 算了 老老实实起步吧
Sonny, let it go. Focus on a clean start.
老实永远赢不了
We'll never win clean.
我们别违规行不行
Can we just not break any rules?
好啊 但规矩总是针对我们 不是吗
Yeah, the rules are always against us though, aren't they?
让他们安全跑完第一圈
Get them safe through lap one.
桑尼 我们只需平平安安 明白吗
Sonny, we just need to keep it in one piece. Okay?
桑尼
Sonny?
嘿 怎么回事 - 不知道
Oi, what the hell? - I don't know!
桑尼怎么了
What's wrong with Sonny?
约书亚 好了 专心点 你依然完好无损
Joshua, yep. Keep focused. You're still good.
他干什么
What's he doing?
他在带着怒气开车
He's driving angry.
不好 很不好
Not good. It's not good.
桑尼 你得让轮胎持久一点
Sonny, we need to make these tires last.
开稳一点
Take it easy.
不好 他把赛车调成排位赛模式了
No, he's put the car in qualifying mode.
这样电池会很快耗光 让他调回来
He's gonna run the battery down. Tell him to put it back.
桑尼 你现在是排位赛模式 怎么回事
Sonny, you're in qualifying mode. What's going on?
桑尼 怎么了
Sonny, what's happening?
…在拉斯维加斯大道上 以338公里的时速飞驰
...blasting along Las Vegas Boulevard, 210 miles an hour.
现在急刹车了 进入连续弯道
Hard on the brakes now, and into the chicane.
塞尔吉奥佩雷兹在桑尼·海耶斯前方 但海耶斯的出弯极其漂亮
Sergio Perez, ahead of Sonny Hayes, but that's a mega exit from Hayes.
他要追上塞尔吉奥佩雷兹了 正在逼近
He's gotta gain on Sergio Perez, and he's closing.
一米接一米 一寸接一寸地追赶
Meter by meter. Inch by inch.
这是该赌一把的地方吗 海耶斯从外道发起进攻
Is this the place to take a gamble? Hayes attacks round the outside.
不…
No! No!
我们为什么赛车
Why do we do this?
网球有什么不好
What's wrong with tennis, huh?
高尔夫也不错啊
Or golf.
是吧
Right?
天啊
Christ.
我们彻底疯了
We are totally insane.
"C5颈椎骨折
"C5 neck fracture.
脊髓挫伤
Spinal contusion.
压缩性胸椎骨折
Compressed thoracic vertebrae.
再受钝性创伤 可能会导致失明
Further blunt force impact trauma likely to result in vision loss,
瘫痪甚至死亡"
paralysis, death."
他们可真会用好消息来开场啊
Really lead with the good news, don't they?
这是30年前的病历报告
This is a report from 30 years ago.
你为什么不告诉我
Why didn't you tell me?
你根本不该再次赛车的 桑尼
You never should have raced again, Sonny.
如果你死在赛道上 你觉得我会作何感受
How... How do you think I'd feel if you die on the track?
为摩纳哥站复仇
Revenge for Monaco.
我没跟你开玩笑
It's not a joke!
出事了的话 该负责的是我 桑尼
It's me who's liable, Sonny.
别以为有什么狗屁空子 能让你钻了后全身而退
And don't think there's some bullshit loophole to get you out of this.
没有 - 鲁本 我们是车手
No. - Ruben, we're drivers.
我们不再是车手了 抱歉 真的不是了
We are not drivers, not anymore. I'm sorry. We're not.
我们是失败者
We're losers.
我们是一对愚蠢
We're a pair of dumb,
感情用事
sentimental,
破产的失败者
broke losers.
好 你被开除了
Okay. You're off the team.
你的面包车在停车场 你的东西都在上面 还有…
Your van is in the garage with all your stuff in it, and...
我真不该把你卷进来的 桑尼
I never should have pulled you into this, Sonny.
对不起
I'm sorry.
鲁本 等等
Ruben, wait!
我需要赛车
I need this.
没人能开一辈子车 桑尼 就算是你也不行
No one drives forever, Sonny. Not even you.
皮帕 调出蒙扎站 像事故那天一样 雨天
Pippa, load up Monza. Just like it happened. In the rain.
约书亚 桑尼说等直道 一号♥弯前的直道
Joshua, Sonny says wait for the straight, the straight into turn one.
请再来一次
Run it again, please.
…等直道 一号♥弯前的直道
...wait for the straight, the straight into turn one.
请再来一次
Run it again, please.
一号♥弯前的直道
The straight into turn one.
桑尼
Sonny.
桑尼
Sonny.
嗨 你没去阿布扎比
Hey. You're not in Abu Dhabi?
我今晚飞过去 我…
I fly out tonight. I, uh...
对 我想找你聊聊
Yeah, I wanted to catch you.
听我说
So, listen.
你我都知道 董事会从一开始就想卖♥♥掉弯心
We both know that the board's wanted to unload Apex from the start,
但是没错 然后你来了
but, yeah, then you rode into town,
提升了我们的整体形象 现在我…
raised our whole profile, and now I've, uh...
对 我…有不少买♥♥家等着出手呢
Yeah, I've got... I've got buyers lining up.
好吧 - 我得跟你说实话 哥们
Uh-huh. - Gotta be honest with you, man,
我本以为你会是压垮骆驼的最后一根稻草
I thought you were gonna be the... the final nail in the coffin.
但我现在看懂战术了
But now I see the play.
我希望你加入团队
And I want you as part of the package.
什么团队
What sort of package?
我已经谈好了一笔交易 之后由我来接手车队
I've set up a sale where I run the team,
你留在队里负责战术
and keep you on for strategy,
甚至可以当领队
maybe even team principal.
有了那笔交易的钱 我能让你发大财
With the money from that deal, I can make you a very rich man.
重点是
Here's the thing.
随着…规则的不断更改
With the... the changing regulations,
全新的奔驰动力单元 凯特的空气动力套件 还有两位新车手…
new Mercedes power unit, Kate's aero, two new drivers...
我们明年真的有机会冲击总冠军
we've got a real shot at the championship next year.
那鲁本呢
What about Ruben?
电影精选列表