♪ Come over, undress me Just like I've never been touched ♪
♪ Baby, I'm obsessed with you And there's no replica ♪
♪ Baby, let's get messy Let's get all the way undone ♪
♪ I wanna let my hair down While I'm staring down your face ♪
♪ Wanna go till lights out Take you right back to my place ♪
♪ You out your mind If you don't know what this is ♪
♪ Move from the back ♪
♪ Eyes on me How you like that ♪
♪ Just like this Here for the night ♪
♪ Just keep watching ♪
♪ Hey ♪
♪ Hey ♪
♪ Flying through the city With the speakers up loud ♪
♪ Speeding by with the top down ♪
♪ Fast lane living Till they put me in the ground ♪
♪ And I don't wanna stop now ♪
♪ Pull away, wind blowing Now I'm cruising ♪
♪ Put the past in the past A new day is coming ♪
♪ Ha-la-lay-la, we can ride ♪
♪ Four wheels, you and I Gotta get out of here ♪
♪ Ha-la-lay-la, my savior ♪
♪ Ha-la-lay-la, we can fly ♪
♪ Out of this burning fire Just take me anywhere ♪
♪ Ha-la-lay-la, my savior ♪
♪ Pedal down and drive ♪
♪ Drive ♪
♪ Pedal down and ♪
♪ Drive ♪
♪ Just drive ♪
♪ Out of the city Now we're switching four lanes ♪
♪ Got our eyes on a fresh start ♪
♪ The world as we knew it That was caught up in flames ♪
♪ Get ready for the next part ♪
♪ You know I'm good If I'm back in the gutter ♪
♪ 'Cause this life It was never about the money ♪
♪ Ha-la-lay-la, we can ride ♪
♪ Four wheels, you and I Gotta get out of here ♪
♪ Ha-la-lay-la, my savior ♪
♪ Ha-la-lay-la, we can fly ♪
♪ Out of this burning fire Just take me anywhere ♪
♪ Ha-la-lay-la, my savior ♪
♪ Pedal down and drive ♪
♪ Drive ♪
♪ Pedal down and drive ♪
♪ Drive ♪
♪ Pedal down and ♪
♪ Drive ♪
♪ Just drive ♪
♪ Pedal down and ♪
♪ Drive ♪
♪ Just drive ♪
♪ Pedal down and drive ♪
嘿 桑尼 五分钟
Hey, Sonny. Five minutes.
桑尼 嘿 宝马车队的人 在那边抱怨刹车问题
Sonny! Hey. BMW guys are over there bitching about brake trouble.
谢了 莫莉 你最棒了
Thanks, Molly. You're a superstar.
赛场上见
I'll see you out there.
我才打了个盹就这样了
Turn my back for one minute.
我们全线崩♥盘♥了 桑尼
It's all gone to shit, Sonny.
帕特不得不减速
Pat had to ease off.
我们掉到第七了
We've dropped down to seventh.
你现在只要保住名次 熬过今晚 说不定天一亮 我们就能迎来转机
If you can just hold position overnight, hopeful sunrise catches us a break.
桑尼 注意高速时保持车身平衡…
Sonny, watch that high-speed balance. High-speed balance.
变速箱怎么样
How's the gearbox?
还撑得住 但动作放轻点
It's holding up, but go easy.
观众虽然回家了 但比赛仍在继续
The crowds may have gone home, but the racing continues.
桑尼·海耶斯回到了山峰政♥府♥雇员保险公♥司♥ 奇普哈特车队的保时捷上
Sonny Hayes back in the Porsche for Peak Geico Chip Hart Racing,
午夜轮班开始了
the midnight shift.
众所周知 海耶斯…
We all know Hayes
喜欢让夜晚燥起来
likes to light up the night,
但眼下领跑的是宝马车队 他想赶超实属不易
but with the BMW at the head of this pack, he's got a massive job ahead of him.
刚一入场 海耶斯 就穿针引线般切入三号♥弯
Right out of the gate, Hayes threads the needle into turn three,
跃升到第四位
moving up to fourth place.
桑尼 还是在直道超车吧
Sonny, wanna maybe pass on the straights?
别对我指手画脚 行吗
Just let me drive, will ya?
小心 12号♥赛车的引擎出故障了
Look out. Engine trouble for the number 12.
海耶斯再上升一位
That moves Hayes up another spot.
老天啊 还有十小时呢
Sweet baby Jesus. We got ten more hours.
让桑尼按自己的方式开吧
Just let Sonny do his thing.
开始这几圈至少说明了一个问题
And if these first few laps are any indication,
桑尼·海耶斯好像把刹车踏板落在家里了
it appears as though Sonny Hayes may have left his brake pedal at home.
海耶斯盯住了宝马
Hayes sets his sights on the BMW.
他发动攻击了
And he attacks.
海耶斯来到了外侧车道
Here comes Hayes on the outside.
加油啊 桑尼
Come on, Sonny.
宝马刹车踩晚了 冲上了草地
The BMW late on the brakes. He's in the grass.
海耶斯能稳住吗
Can Hayes hang on?
他成功了
And he does.
厉害
Goddamn!
看见没有 这才叫赛车 伙计们
See that? That's how you race, boys.
到你们上场的时候 都给我照这样开
When you get back in that car, you need to do the same goddamn thing.
桑尼·海耶斯在完成了 精彩绝伦的第三轮驾驶后 进入维修区
Sonny Hayes brings it into pit lane after an epic third stint
他已成功将奇普哈特车队带到了领先位置
that puts Chip Hart Racing out in front.
现在要看卡尔凯尔索能否守住第一了
Now, it's up to Cale Kelso to hang on to that lead.
谢了 老大 你帮我们开了个好头
Thanks for the head start, Chief.
嘿 你要是落后了 我就杀了你
Hey. Lose that lead, I'll kill ya.
海耶斯
Hayes!
嘿 混♥蛋♥
Hey, dirtbag!
海耶斯 竟敢把我逼下赛道 - 算了 不值得
Gonna run me off the track, Hayes? - It's not worth it.
你以为我不知道上哪找你吗 去你的吧
You think I don't know where to find you? Screw you!
放开我
Let go of me!
嘿 好样的 桑尼
Hey. Attaboy, Sonny.
谢谢 如果我们输了 就别叫醒我
Thanks. Don't wake me if we lose.
桑尼·海耶斯 你是不是忘了点什么
Sonny Hayes, I believe you forgot something.
我的包装满了 奇普
Bag's full, Chip.
不是吧
Seriously?
你在代托纳的第一场胜利 你连碰都不碰
Your first win at Daytona. Don't you even want to touch it?
来嘛 - 会惹霉运
Ooh, bad luck. - Come on.
摸一下嘛 - 不了 嘿
Just touch it. - No. Hey.
不过奖金可不能少了我的
I will take that bonus check though.
桑尼…听我说
Sonny. Sonny! Just hear me out.
听着 我想招你入队
Look, I wanna bring you on board.
你现在是奇普车队的一员了
You're CHR family now.
明年此地 我们再赢一次
Right here, next year, let's run it back.
兄弟 我们成功了 合约结束
We did it, man. Deal's a deal.
我当然知道
I-I know what a deal is.
就这样了 一锤子买♥♥卖♥♥
So that's it? One and done?
感谢你让我参赛 奇普 真心的
I appreciate the seat, Chip. I really do.
这算什么比赛方式啊
What kind of way is that to race?
你拼搏一生才得以东山再起 哥们
You just spend your whole life starting over, man.
你保重吧
You take care.
后会有期
I'll see you down the road.
嘿 你不要手表吗
Hey! Don't you want the watch?
我有一块了
Got one!
全球最有名的摇滚… - 来自全球最有名的海滩
The world's most famous rock... - ...from the world's most famous beach,
我们是… - 代托纳摇滚电台
we are... - ...Daytona's rock station...
调频95.7 HOG电台
...ninety-five seven, the Hog.
不好意思 请问 能借用一下你的手♥机♥吗
Sorry, can I use your phone for a second, please?
我的坏了
It's not working.
不能
Um, no.
你让我想起了以前的一位朋友
You know, you remind me of this friend I used to have.
什么朋友
Which friend?
衣品比你好的朋友
Friend who dressed better.
这西装是古驰的
This is a Gucci suit.
我这件也是
So's this.
你朋友是干什么的
Huh. What did your friend do?
开车的
Drove cars.
开得快吗 - 不慢
Was he fast? - Wasn't slow.
他赢过吗 - 赢过
Did he win? - Yeah, he did.
来抱一个 混小子
Come here, you son of a bitch.
天啊
Oh, God.
你想去下加州
Are you thinking Baja?
对 新的一天 新的挑战
Yeah. New day, new challenge.
这正是我当初买♥♥下弯心车队时 对自己说的话
That's exactly what I said to myself when I bought Apex GP.
你欠了多少
How deep in the hole are you?
可以告诉你 但你不许笑
I'll tell you, but you have to promise not to laugh.
说吧
Shoot.
3.5个…
350...
亿
million.
别笑
Don't laugh.
你可真厉害
Impressive.
至少开心过吧
Well, been fun?
是的 那当然
Oh, yeah. Absolutely.
出了什么问题呢
What's the problem then?
问题是两个半赛季 共计零分
Problem is two seasons and a half, zero points.
我最厉害的车手去了另一支车队
My best driver left for another team.
他说我们的赛车是辆破烂货
He said the car was a shitbox.
电影精选列表