别担心
Don't worry.
你懂的
You know.
我们不会让他难堪的
We won't embarrass him.
我们会给他…留个职位 或者当品牌大使
We'll keep him on with a... with a title, or brand ambassador...
总有他的位置
You know, something.
我有最终话语权
And I get final say?
你可千万别变
Don't change a thing.
按自己的想法去做
Do what you do, man.
这挺讽刺的
And that's the irony here.
董事会当初同意请你来
You know, the board originally approved your hire
因为我们认为你会帮我们输
because we thought you'd help us lose.
抱歉 害你紧张了 - 嘿
Sorry to make you sweat. - Hey.
这是我的手♥机♥号♥
That's my number.
去跟你的人聊聊吧
Talk to your people.
但是比赛一结束 我就想敲定这份要约
But, uh... ...right after the race, I, uh... I wanna lock down the deal, okay?
就是星期天 - 很好
So, by Sunday? - Perfect.
听着 这件事可以成为你的传奇
Listen, this thing can be your legacy, you know?
成为F1世界冠军
An F1 champion.
不就是你一直梦寐以求的吗
What you always wanted, right?
那些文档是你伪造的吧
It was you who forged those documents, wasn't it?
你可真是个狠人 - 嘿 我是赢家
You're a killer, man, aren't you? - Hey. I'm a winner.
你不是吗
Aren't you, huh?
好了
Okay.
对了 你的后背怎么样
Oh, hey. How's the back?
好多了
Better.
我认识个很厉害的人 我会为你牵线的
I've got an amazing guy. I'll, uh... I'll hook you up.
孤注一掷
Hail Mary.
你还好吗
You good?
听着 妈 我得跟你说一件事
Listen, Mum, I've gotta tell you something.
蒙扎站 车祸前 那个动作是我自己决定的
In Monza, right before the crash, it was my decision to make the move.
桑尼其实叫我等等的
Sonny actually told me to wait.
家人们
Family.
我一直在跟印地赛车的人通电♥话♥
I've been working the phones with IndyCar,
我觉得能帮你争取到一次试车 兄弟
and I think I can get you a test drive, bruv.
你好 阿姨 - 嗨
Hello, Auntie. - Hi.
他们显然是在努力吸引新的消费群体
They're trying to pull in a new demographic, obviously.
女士们都喜欢他的笑容
And the ladies love that smile.
我们还能要点额外福利 比如机票和用车
And we can throw in some incentives, like flights and cars.
听着 卡什 你走吧 我今天不需要你
Listen, Cash, you can go. I don't need you today.
不行 朋友 你接下来要接受采访
Nah, mate. You got media next.
我不管 尽管罚款好了
I don't care. They can fine me.
而且
Besides,
这不是我赛车的初衷 对吗
that's not why I'm doing it, right?
约书亚 从明天开始 我们根本没车可赛了
Josh, starting tomorrow, we're not "doing it" anywhere.
都是噪音罢了
It's all just noise.
媒体、互动、粉丝
Media, engagement, followers.
听着 我得把心思放在比赛上
Listen, I've gotta focus on the race.
阿姨 你劝劝他
Auntie, please.
按他说的做
Well, you heard the man.
成交 - 成交
Deal. - Deal.
唷 - 嗨
Yo. - Hey.
嗨 - 嗨
Hi. - Hey.
各位 怎么了
Guys, what's happening?
车被封存监管 在等国际汽车联合会来剪开封条
Parc fermé. Waiting for FIA to cut the seals.
好啊
Oh, good.
那我们有时间了 - 有时间做什么
We got time then. - For what?
做…
For...
不要…
No, no, no.
欢迎来到围场俱乐部 这里是为我们最尊贵的宾客而设
Welcome to the Paddock Club, for our most valued guests.
请随意喝点什么 就像在自己家一样
Please, uh, grab a drink, make yourselves at home,
尽享一级方程式最佳观赛视角
and, uh, enjoy the very best view there is of, uh... of Formula 1.
怎么样 好
Okay? Okay.
嘿 各位 别停 继续跑
Hey, guys, don't stop! Keep going!
不会吧
No way.
天啊 这里简直像个停尸房♥
Jesús, it's like a morgue around here.
你怎么来的
How'd you get here?
高级经济舱
Premium economy.
什么 这是什么
What? What is this?
这就是我钻的狗屁空子
Well, that's my bullshit loophole.
不 得了吧 我连读都不会读
Oh, no, forget it. I'm not even going to read that.
这是一份真正的法律文件 由真正的提华纳律师出具
That is a real legal document from a real Tijuana lawyer...
本人主动声明 放弃追究你和你的公♥司♥
...waiving all liability to you
对这场比赛、对我本人 以及对我自己的一切责任
and your company vis-à-vis this race, myself, and me.
还有就是…
And...
因为你拖欠我最后一站的工资 严格来说 我还是这个车队的一员
...since you owe me my last paycheck, technically I'm still on this team.
凯特 那台破烂货呢
Kate, where's the shitbox?
国际汽车联合会确认 文档都是伪造的
The FIA confirmed that the documents were forged,
是弯心内部的人发给他们的
and they were sent by someone from Apex.
好 我不在乎你的空子 真的
Okay, I don't care about your loophole. I don't.
这是我的车 不许你开
That is my car. You are not racing it.
鲁本 - 不行 桑尼
Ruben. - No, Sonny.
听着
Listen,
我不能让你比赛
I can't let you do that.
真的不能
I can't.
明白吗
Okay?
如果此生做的最后一件事是开那辆车 那我也不枉此生了
If the last thing I do is drive that car, I will take that life, man.
无怨无悔
A thousand times.
我们赢不了的
We can't win.
不试试当然赢不了
We can't if we don't try.
你为什么从来不看那张牌
How come you never look at the card?
什么牌
What card?
欢迎来到发车格的最后几位
Welcome to the very final spots on the grid.
一如既往 我们从后往前介绍 第22位这里有突发新闻
And as ever, we'll go from last to first. And breaking news here in P22,
因为我们听说 弯心车队决定…
because we're hearing the Apex GP team have made...
嘿 彼得 - 怎么了
Hey, Peter. - Yeah?
那是你的车手 不是吗
That's your guy. Isn't it?
…由桑尼·海耶斯替换 他甚至没跟车队一同前往阿布扎比
...being replaced by Sonny Hayes, who didn't even make the trip to Abu Dhabi...
失陪一下 非常抱歉
Uh, will you excuse me for one second? I'm really sorry.
规则要求他必须从最后一位起步
Now, the rules require that he has to start at the back of the pack.
借过 搞什么
Excuse me. What the hell?
什么
What?
你还拿着我的手♥机♥吗
You still got my phone?
祝好运 - 你也是 詹姆斯
Good luck today. - You too, James.
借过 嘿 桑尼…
Excuse me. Hey, Sonny. Sonny!
嘿 听着 我知道我们有过分歧
Hey, look, I know we've had our differences,
但这是你最后一场F1比赛 - 查斯 就是他
but look, this is your last F1 race. - Chaz! This guy.
你有什么想…
Any thought...
这是什么
What's that?
天啊
Bloody hell.
天啊
Bloody hell!
拼一把
Elbows out?
拼一把
Elbows out.
阿布扎比站即将迎来赛季收官之战 灯灭
All set for our season finale here in Abu Dhabi where it's lights out.
出发了 约书亚·皮尔斯起步不错
And away we go. Good start there for Joshua Pearce.
车手们在主直道全油门疾驰 争相抢位
Drivers jockeying for position as we head full-throttle down the main straight
冲向第一弯道
and into turn one.
第一个转弯有难度 阿斯顿马丁 和阿尔法托利车队的车手跑偏
Tricky first corner, and going wide, the Aston Martin and the AlphaTauri
皮尔斯前进了两位
as Pearce picks up two places.
是的 皮尔斯表现得很成熟
Yes, Pearce showing some real maturity there.
他预见了糟糕的局面 这次起跑堪称完美
He saw a bad situation before it happened and he's off to a great start.
想都别想
Don't even think about it.
阿尔派从内道切入 撞上了
Here comes the Alpine down the inside. Contact!
海耶斯刚出院三天 这下一定很痛
And three days out of hospital, Hayes will feel that.
提升排位啊 各位 我们都活着呢
Gained places, guys. We're alive.
希望他的赛车没有受损
I hope he hasn't damaged the car,
尽管如此 第一圈的成绩依然不错
but despite everything, it's still a great first lap.
确实 海耶斯排在第16
It is! Hayes in P16.
他的队友皮尔斯来到了第九
Pearce, his teammate, up to P9.
红牛、奔驰和法拉利领跑
Red Bull, Mercedes and Ferrari holding on to the lead.
弯心在中游 看看他们能否扰乱战局
Apex in the midfield. Let's see if they can do anything to shake up this race.
电影精选列表