车队排在最后一名
The team is in last place.
我的二号♥车手是个菜鸟
My number two's a rookie.
而且赛季已经过半
And the season's half over.
还剩多少场 - 九场
How many races left? - Nine.
如果我们不能逆袭 我会失去车队
And if we don't turn it around, I lose the team.
什么
What? - Mmm.
可是车队是你的啊
But you own the team.
前三个赛季一场未赢 董事会可以强行出♥售♥车队
No race wins in your first three seasons, the board can force a sale.
哥们 听起来你需要一个新董事会
Man, sounds like you need a new board.
我需要一个新车手
I need a new driver.
有F2、F3
You got F2. You got F3.
还有一整代 在模拟器里成长起来的年轻车手
You got an entire assembly line of kids raised on the simulator.
不 我没那个时间去教一个毛头小子 怎么争第十名 真没有
No, I don't have time for some kid to learn how to come in tenth. I don't.
但你不能随便从街上拉个人就去开火箭啊
Well, you don't just walk off the street and pilot a rocket.
可以 如果以前开过就可以 这是重点
Yes, you can if you've done it before. That's the whole point.
路易希龙赢得摩纳哥大奖赛时都57岁了
Louis Chiron was 57 years old when he won the Monaco Grand Prix.
路易什么 - 菲利皮艾当斯朗 56岁
Louis who? - Philippe Étancelin, 56 years old.
这都是你刚刚上网搜的吧
You just Googled these names, didn't you?
在有些人眼里 桑尼·海耶斯 只是个睡在面包车里的家伙
Some people look at Sonny Hayes, they see a guy who lives in a van,
一个错过机会的赌徒
a gambling junkie who missed his shot.
天啊 鲁本 你可真有说服力
Wow, Ruben, you are really selling this.
但在我眼里 他能提升一个车队的实力
But I see a guy who makes teams better.
他经验老道、实力非凡
I see experience. I see know-how. - Mmm.
你脑子进水了
You're off your meds.
我的新车手才华横溢 堪称天才 但他很年轻
My rookie's a phenomenal talent. Phenomenal. But he's young.
知道他缺少什么吗 成熟
You know what he lacks? Maturity.
你加上他
You plus him?
这车队不就成了吗
Boom. I got a team.
好吧 就说我是下一个路易…
All right. Let's say I'm the next Louis...
希龙 - 就是他
Chiron. Mm-hmm. - Him.
问题不光是车手 还有车啊
The problem is it's not just the driver, it's the car.
我一直关注着你的赛季 鲁本
I've followed your season, Ruben.
"破烂货"都说得太婉转了
"Shitbox" is being kind.
我就知道你在看
I knew you were watching.
如果这个周末 我们能拿到升级包 你会怎么想
What if I told you we get an upgrade package this weekend?
开♥发♥了六个月的… - 鲁本
Six months in development-- - Ruben...
不…听我说完
No, no, no. Wait.
我只需要车队里的一辆车 率先冲过终点 一辆就行
I just need one of my cars across the finish line first. One.
我们是好兄弟 但我不会回去了
I love ya. I'm not going back.
好吧
Okay.
他会希望你怎么做
What would he want you to do?
加入男团吗
Join a boy band?
说真的 拜托
Seriously. Come on.
说真的 我想问他:"你笑什么笑"
Seriously, I'd ask him what he's smiling about.
别这样
Come on.
他笑是因为梦想有可能成真
He's smiling at the possibility.
可后来结果如何 你我心知肚明
We both know how that ended.
是的
Yep.
好吧
Okay.
这是去伦敦的头等舱机票 - 天啊
This is a first-class ticket to London. - Oh, my God.
头等舱哦
First class.
我给你提供一个 一级方程式赛车的空缺席位
I'm offering you an open seat in Formula 1.
只有在这里获胜 你才能说
The only place you could say for one day,
你绝对是当天的全世界最佳车手
if you win, you are the absolute best in the world.
嘿 鲁本
Hey, Ruben. - Mmm.
你见证过奇迹吗 - 还没有
Ever seen a miracle? - Not yet.
我也没有
Me neither.
见到你很高兴 朋友
Good to see you, amigo.
好 亲爱的 你的餐 - 谢谢
All right, sweetie, here you go. - Thank you.
嗯 - 嘿 问你件事
Mm-hmm. - Hey, let me ask you something.
一个很要好的朋友给了你一个 "百分百、绝对好得离谱"的工作要约
Close friend of yours made you an offer that was 100%, positively
好到不真实
too good to be true.
你会怎么办
What do you do?
给多少钱呢
Well, how much are we talking?
钱不是重点
Not about the money.
那重点是什么
So what is it about?
胎温正常 前29度 后24度
Tire temps look good. Eighty-five front, 75 rear.
可以加速 - 收到
You are good to push. - Copy.
电池满了 可以切换到模式二
Battery is full. You're good for strat two.
要完成一圈了
Going for a lap.
第一计时段是紫色 是你迄今的最佳成绩
Purple sector one. Best one yet.
车况很好
Car feels good.
见鬼
Damn!
刹车锁死了 左前胎出现平点
Locked it up. Flat spot, front left.
叫他回来
Bring him in.
切换到模式一
Go to strat one.
本圈进站…
Uh, box this lap. Box this lap.
来查查问题出在哪吧
Let's go find those gremlins.
抱歉 约书亚
Sorry, Joshua.
乔蒂 别把我们的车手撞死了
Jodie, try not to kill our driver.
有结论了吗
What's the verdict?
不知道怎么回事 赛车状况良好 我开始加速
I don't know what's happening. I mean, it feels good. I start to push.
然后在慢速弯道它转向不足 在快速弯道又转向过度
Then it understeers in the slow corners and oversteers the fast.
什么 进弯还是出弯
What? On entries or exits?
都没有 都有
Either. Both.
好 行吧
Oh, great. Yeah.
这车上装了一万个感应器 你还不知道出了什么问题
There's 10,000 sensors on this thing and you can't tell me what's going on.
但开车的又不是我 对吧
But I'm not out there, am I?
所以你得帮帮我 拜托
So, I-I'm gonna need your help on this. Please.
一亿五千万美元的攀登架
150 million dollar jungle gym.
好可爱
So cute.
应该让她开车 也差不到哪去
We should let her drive. Can't be any worse.
约书亚
Joshua.
嗨 - 利斯贝思 公♥关♥部的
Hi. - Lisbeth. PR?
是 - 没关系
Oh, yeah. - Doesn't matter.
对于这次新闻发布会 我们希望避开技术层面的问题
For the press conference, we want to steer around tech issues
重点谈你和新队友 卢卡·科尔特斯之间超强的默契
and focus on the super strong bond with your new teammate, Luca Cortez.
卢卡
Luca?
那位我刚认识一周
Who I've known a week.
当年在红牛车队当三号♥替补车手
Who when he was third banana on the left at Red Bull,
就跟媒体说约书亚·皮尔斯被捧得过高
told the press he thought Joshua Pearce was overrated.
是这个卢卡·科尔特斯吗
That Luca Cortez?
是的
Yes.
等不及了呢 好 - 太好了 谢谢
Can't wait. Yeah. - All right. Great. Thank you.
唷 - 好
Yo. - Yep.
你答应了 是吗
That's a yes? Yeah? Yes?
怎么样
What's up?
唷 你说对了 兄弟
Yo, you were right, bro.
鲁本遇到大♥麻♥烦了 他可能会卖♥♥掉车队
Ruben's in big trouble. He might have to sell the team.
我就知道
I knew it.
我会怎么样呢
And what does that mean for me?
新的买♥♥家可能会给车队大换血
New buyers, they're likely to clean house.
听着
Listen.
伙计 你得让这些人见识见识 谁才是真正的头号♥车手
You need to show these people who the number one driver really is, man.
就现在
Now.
否则你会丢饭碗的
Or you're gonna lose your job.
是的 你想想吧
Yeah. Let that sink in.
嗨
Hey.
还好吗
You good?
好 让我们把前半个赛季
Okay, let's take the first half of the season
从脑子里抹去吧
and erase it from our minds.
有人问:"卡什帕 今年怎么了"
Someone says, "Kaspar, what happened this year?"
我以孩子们的性命发誓 我不知道
I swear on the lives of my children, I do not freaking know.
现在只剩下这辆车
There's only this car.
以及我们的未来
And there is only our future.
是的 我们的未来
Yes. Our future.
那个混♥蛋♥是谁
Who is that asshole?
是我的人
He's with me.
你的人以为我是维修工 把我指到后门去了
Your man thought I was maintenance. Sent me to the back gate.
兄弟 你从不让我失望啊
Brother, you have never let me down.
电影精选列表