好耶 加油 桑尼
Yeah! Go on, Sonny!
什么情况
What's happening?
他在飞翔
He's flying.
桑尼 你成功了 我们赢了…
Sonny, you did it! We won! We won!
好耶
Yeah!
是的
Yes!
好耶
Yeah!
我们赢了 - 好耶
We won! - Yeah!
好耶
Yeah!
赢了
We won!
终于赢了 - 天啦 我们赢了
We did it! Whoo! - Oh, my God. Oh, my God.
谢谢…
Thank you. Thank you. Thank you.
厉害 好 - 好
Come on! Yes! - Yes!
这意味着鲁本能再干三年 对吧
Means another three years for Ruben, right?
对
Yeah.
那笔交易我们之后再确认
I guess we'll check back about that deal.
前提是你还在董事会
Presuming you're still on the board.
令人惊叹 令人屏息 难以置信
Breathtaking! Breathless! Incredible!
多么精彩的阿布扎比大奖赛啊
What an Abu Dhabi Grand Prix this has been!
多么伟大的胜利啊
What a victory as well!
当然 这是一场跨越时代的竞赛 绝对的惊心动魄
Absolutely. It's a race for the ages. An absolute thriller.
这位车手赢得了他的第一次大奖赛 - 好样的
And this man wins his first Grand Prix. - Well done.
他赛车30年了 - 好样的
It's been 30 years in the making. - Well done!
车队在维修区的表现也极为出彩
And the team did a brilliant job from the pit wall.
当然 不能忘记皮尔斯… - 嘿 你笑什么呢
And of course we can't forget Pearce... - Oi! What you smiling about?
在这场胜利中扮演的角色 - 笑你
...playing his part in this victory. - You.
我将来会赢下无数比赛 你至少该赢一场
I'm gonna win a million races. You should at least have one.
我们成功了
We did it.
是的 我们成功了
Yeah, we did.
桑尼
Sonny!
不…颁给他
No, no, no, no. Give it to him.
不…颁给他
No, no, no. Give it to him.
天啊 谢谢…
Oh, my God. Thank you. Thank you.
好样的
Let's go!
我爱你
I love you.
好耶
Yeah!
今天我们可以说…
Today we get to say...
"我们是世界第一" - "我们是世界第一"
"We are the best in the world!" - "We are the best in the world!"
约书亚
Joshua.
如果你考虑为其他车队效力
If you were ever to consider to drive somewhere else,
你知道该去哪找我
you know where to find me.
谢了 托托 但我对现车队很满意
Thanks, Toto, but I'm happy where I am.
恭喜
Congratulations.
这就对了 宝贝 让他们等去吧
Yeah, baby! Let them wait!
让他们等去吧
Let them wait!
奖杯啊
The cup!
凯特 你造了辆神级赛车啊
Kate, you built a hell of a car.
又有一场我不知道的比赛吗
Another race I don't know about?
在某个地方吧
Somewhere.
能比这场更精彩
That beats this?
对
Yeah.
我本想说:"后会有期"
I wanted to say, "See you down the road,"
不过要用更有诗意的方式说
but in a way that was more poetic.
所以…
So...
后会有期
Can I see you down the road?
好
Yes.
这个吻要好好品味到下次见面
Hang on to that until then.
好
Okay.
还有 开快点
And drive fast.
你要去哪
And where do you think you're going?
别担心我 去庆祝吧
Don't worry about me. Go celebrate.
可你要去哪
But you're off to where?
还有几条恶龙要屠呢
You know, couple more dragons to slay.
现在这是你的车队了
It's your team now.
一直都是我的车队
It was always my team.
我会盯着你的
I'll be watching.
回头见 拽小子
See you around, swan.
你好
Hello!
你好
Buenas.
听说你们在找车手
I'm told you're looking for a driver.
你叫什么名字
What's your name?
桑尼·海耶斯
Sonny Hayes.
你开过巴哈越野赛吗
Have you ever driven Baja?
没有
Nope.
我们给不了太多钱
We can't pay much.
钱不是重点
Not about the money.
那重点是什么
So what is it about?
电影精选列表