你们也得为我做一件事
So you can do one thing for me.
扑克牌
Cards.
拿出来吧 我知道你带着呢
Come on. I know you have 'em with ya.
我组织的团建 就得按我说的做
It's my team meeting, we're gonna do it my way.
我们来打扑克 - 拜托
We're playing poker. - Come on.
对 赢的人就是明天的头号♥车手
Yeah. Whoever wins gets to be our number one driver tomorrow,
如果我赢了 那由我来选
and if I win, I get to choose.
他不是靠赌博为生的吗 - 是的
Didn't he gamble for a living? - Mm-hmm, yeah.
结果他住在面包车上
Now he's living in a van.
得州扑克
Texas Hold'em?
桑尼喜欢直言不讳
So, Sonny here likes straight talk.
桑尼 是不是
Isn't that right, Sonny?
是 听说是这样 - 那我们谈谈
Yeah, that's what I hear. - So, let's talk.
谁先来
Who wants to go first?
我先来 - 我先来
I'll go first. - I'll go first.
不行 我先来
No, I'll go first.
约书亚·皮尔斯和桑尼·海耶斯有什么不同
What's the difference between Joshua Pearce and Sonny Hayes?
相差几十岁
A lot of decades.
来之不易的经验 - 生活在面包车上的经验
Hard-won experience. - Of living in a van?
那是完全的自♥由♥自在
Total freedom.
完全的一败涂地吧
Total failure.
真好意思说 这哥们还跟老妈一起住呢
Says the guy who still lives with his mom.
这哥们有两对
Says the guy with two pair.
哥们我有三张 - 哥们我有满堂红
Says the guy with trips. - Says the guy with a full house.
是"姐们我"
Girl.
等等 我没和我妈住一起啊
Wait, I don't even live with my mum.
好吧
Okay.
她只是有时来给我做饭
She just cooks for me sometimes.
如果要给彼此建设性的意见 你们怎么说
If you'd any constructive criticism for each other, what would it be?
别这么混♥蛋♥ - 别这么蠢
Don't be such an arsehole. - Don't be such a dickhead.
很有建设性
That was constructive.
你的额叶皮质发育不良
You have a deficient frontal cortex.
什么 - 你不会做风险评估
A what? - You can't analyze risk.
不能全怪你 在你这个年龄 它还没完全发育
It's not all your fault. It's not fully formed yet at your age.
但等到你学会了耐心
But come the day you learn patience,
不再那么幼稚 总是想着… - 耐心
and stop being so immature, thinking-- - Patience.
耐心很好啊 - 耐心
Patience is good. - Patience.
约书亚
Joshua.
他根本不在乎别人怎么说 只在乎他自己
He doesn't care about what anyone else has to say but himself.
他一进来就对我们发号♥施令 没有商量的余地
He just comes in and imposes his will on all of us with no discussion.
他谁的话都不听 我在努力 但他不听
He doesn't listen. I'm trying, but he doesn't listen.
桑尼 - 什么
Sonny? - What?
天啊
Wow.
谁教你打牌的
Who taught you how to play?
我爸喜欢赌博
My dad liked to gamble.
他也下大赌注吗 - 他在我身上下了笔大的
He make big bets too? - Put a big one on me.
你们的父亲去世时 你们都多大
How old were you when your fathers died?
抱歉
Sorry.
13岁 - 13岁
Thirteen. - Thirteen.
你们为什么赛车
Why do you race?
钱、名气和免费的衣服
Money... ...fame and free clothes.
天啊 又划手♥机♥ 放下吧 好吗
Oh, my God, with the phone. Put the thing down, will ya?
你管他们说什么呢
What do you care what they say?
你说得当然轻松 大家都喜欢你
Easy for you to say. They all love you.
那都是噪音 哥们
It's just noise, man.
专心开车
Drive the car.
你是优秀的车手
You're really good at it.
可能会成为伟大的车手
You might be great.
好耶
Yeah.
看吧 明天的头号♥车手
Look at that, huh? Number one driver tomorrow.
在搞团建
Bonding? - Ooh.
真好
Well, this is nice.
我们得走了 朋友 赞助商在姆尼亚办派对
We gotta go, mate. Sponsor party at OMNIA.
必须把你带走
Gotta steal ya.
桑尼大叔 也欢迎你一起…
Uh, Uncle Sonny, you're welcome to come with--
谢谢 我不去了 明天有比赛呢
Thank you, I'm good. I have a race tomorrow.
好吧 凯特 - 不去了 谢谢
Cool. Kate? - No, thank you.
走吧 - 谢了 凯特
Come on. - Thanks for this, Kate.
走吧 小子 姑娘们 你们也许得…
Come on, boy. Uh... Uh, girls, you might have to...
我们要去跳舞了 一起去跳舞
We're gonna go dancing. Should we go dancing?
好啊 走
Yeah!
听着
Listen,
我们把话说清楚 好吗
let's get this straight, okay?
赛季期间 我从不乱搞 也从来不会和队友搞
I don't mess around during the season, and never with a member of my team,
能吸引我的只有获胜
and what I'm attracted to is winning.
而你刚刚输给一对五
And you just lost to a pair of fives.
嗨
Hey.
你是个车手 不是吗
You're a driver, aren't you?
是的 - 哪支车队
Yeah. - Which team?
弯心车队
Apex GP.
你能介绍我认识卡洛斯·赛恩斯吗
Can you introduce me to Carlos Sainz?
我去叫他
I'll go get him.
嘿…
Oh, hey. Hey.
嘿 他们为什么说这地方很奇怪 我喜欢这里 兄弟
Oi, why do they say this place is weird? I like this, bruv.
你开心我就开心 哥们 保重 我要走了 好吗
Glad you're having fun, man. Be safe. I'm gonna leave, yeah?
我说我走了
Huh? - I said I'm gonna cut.
等等 不行…你才刚到啊 - 我…没感觉
Oh, wait, no, no, no. You just got here! - I just... I'm not feeling it.
什么意思 你才刚到 兄弟 约书亚
What do you mean? We just got here, bruv. Josh!
嘿
Hey.
我不该喝龙舌兰的
I shouldn't drink tequila.
昨晚是鲁本的主意
Last night was Ruben's idea?
对 前一半是
Yeah, the first part.
好吧 - 后一半不是
Well... - Not the second!
好了
Come on.
桑尼 你来干什么
Why are you here, Sonny, huh?
理由不算精彩
Not much of a story.
好吧
Okay.
我来是为了证明所有人都错了
I'm here to prove everyone wrong.
我的前夫、前老板
My ex, my old boss,
大学一年级的物理教授
my first-year uni physics professor--
那个混♥蛋♥ - 是啊
That bastard. - Yeah.
但我们必须赢 我才能证明他们都错了
And until we win, I haven't.
所以很不幸 我现在得指望你了
So, unfortunately, I now rely on you.
我本来会成为世界冠军
I was gonna be world champion.
有史以来最优秀的车手
The best there ever was.
我只是个孩子 却已在赛道上与偶像并肩驰骋
I'm just a kid and I'm on the track with my idols,
塞纳、曼塞尔、普罗斯特
Senna, Mansell, Prost.
我的速度很快
And I am quick.
无所畏惧
I'm fearless.
我就是下一任车王
I was next.
然后…
And then...
一切都被夺走了
...it was all taken away.
那场车祸
The crash, huh?
我失去了席位、钱、理智 还有…
So I lost my seat, my money, my sanity, my...
自我
myself, really.
成了一个满腔愤怒、怨气冲天的混♥蛋♥
Just became this angry, resentful shithead.
自己都嫌弃自己
Not someone I'm particularly proud of.
直到有一天 我才明白 自己真正失去的是什么
Till one day, I realized what I had really lost,
并不是冠军头衔、奖杯 也不是纪录
and it wasn't the titles, or the trophies, or the records.
是我对赛车的热爱
It was my love for racing.
于是我又开始比赛
So I started driving.
赛车、赛道都无所谓 不需要任何观众
Didn't matter the car, the circuit, didn't need anyone to watch.
只要握住方向盘 我就所向披靡
Just as long as I was behind the wheel, I was good.
有时…
Sometimes...
怎么了 说啊
What? Come on.
很少见 但有时 在赛车里会有这么一瞬间
It's rare, but sometimes, there's this moment in the car
一切都安静下来
where everything goes quiet,
我的心跳变慢
my heartbeat slows,
非常平静
it's peaceful,
我可以看到一切 任何人…
and I can see everything, and no one...
电影精选列表