但属于你的时刻是当下
but your time is right now.
你还热爱赛车吗
You still love it?
当然热爱
Course I still love it.
那就记住你父亲说过的话
Then remember what your father used to say.
"专心开车"
"Put your head down and drive."
是 女士
Yes, ma'am.
走吧 没事 走吧…
Come on, then. It's all good. Come on. Come on, then.
走吧…
Come on. Come on.
这边走 - 逗我呢吧
Come here. Come on, then. - You're kiddin' me.
别停在这里 只是一辆车而已 静一静
Don't park there. It's just a car. Quieten down.
走吧 走啊
Come on, eh? Come on.
我以为你的工作是打造全世界最快的赛车
Thought your job was to build the fastest car on the planet.
我的工作是研究风
My job is wind.
所以亲自感受是有帮助的
So, helps to feel it.
弯心车队动向神秘
Mysterious moves at Apex GP,
他们终于公布了 将出任其第二车手席位的人选
who have finally announced the driver who will take their second seat.
令人♥大♥跌眼镜的是 此人竟是美国车手桑尼·海耶斯
And in a bizarre twist, it's American Sonny Hayes,
他已经30多年没参加过一级方程式比赛了
who hasn't raced in Formula 1 for over three decades.
海耶斯是印地赛车机械师的儿子
Son of an IndyCar mechanic,
年轻时曾被视为鲁莽的奇才
Hayes was considered something of a reckless young phenomenon,
但从来没问鼎过顶级大赛
the greatest who never was.
他原本的职业生涯因在西班牙大奖赛上
His former career being brought to an abrupt halt
遭遇的一场惨烈事故而戛然而止
by a horrific accident at the Spanish Grand Prix.
十年后 他再次出现在各种赛车锦标赛中
He reappeared a decade later in racing championships
比如勒芒24小时耐力赛、纳斯卡赛事 达喀尔拉力赛
as diverse as Le Mans, NASCAR, the Dakar Rally,
甚至还当过一段时间纽约市德士司机
and even a stint as a New York taxi driver.
不
Oh, no.
但现在他却为一支车队 重出江湖 这支车队
But now he's back racing for a team which has,
在其整个一级方程式赛事的历史中 从未进入过前十名
in its entire F1 history, never even finished in the top ten.
这一切都不会减少
None of this will dampen speculation
外界对于大股东塞万提斯资本 有意出♥售♥车队的猜测
that majority shareholder Cervantes Capital are looking to sell the team.
如果他们真的卖♥♥掉车队 这很可能会
And if they do, that will likely also bring an end
终结F1新人约书亚·皮尔斯的职业生涯
to the career of F1 rookie Joshua Pearce.
我们能走了吗 - 常言道:
Can we go now? - "Desperate times," they say,
"非常时期需用非常手段"
"call for desperate measures,"
但我真的不记得有哪位车手
but I honestly cannot recall a driver signing
如此仓促地签约 - 走吧
quite as desperate as this. - Let's go.
好家伙 看看我儿子
Boy, look at my son.
嘿
Huh? - Hey.
就是这位
That's the one. - Huh.
这就是另一位车手
That's the other driver?
对 就是这张傻乎乎的脸
Yep. That's him and his stupid face.
但是 等等 你说他很老 没那么老嘛
But, wait, you said he was old. He not that old.
嘿 约书亚
Hey, Josh.
你想出人头地吗
You want a next shot anywhere?
九场比赛 就是说 你必须战胜"查克·诺里斯"九次
Nine races means nine times you have to beat Chuck Norris.
现在呢 先从赢得媒体青睐开始吧
For now, start by winning over the press.
好吗 准备好了吗
Yeah? You ready? - Mm-hmm.
好 走吧
Cool. Let's go.
这人很帅啊
That's a handsome man right there.
约书亚 你好 不可否认 这个赛季开局不利
Joshua. Hey. Um, it's been an undeniably messy start to your season.
未尝一胜 赛车状况频出 你现在又有了一位新队友
No wins, car problems throughout, and now you have another new teammate.
你感觉如何
How exactly are you finding it?
开局不利不等于无法笑到最后 对吗
Messy start doesn't mean you can't finish neat. All right?
弯心拥有优秀的工程师团队 我有信心逆风翻盘
Apex have a fire crew of engineers, so I'm confident we'll come back fightin'.
至于新队友
In terms of new teammates,
我觉得弯心 能给老人家重新做人的机会真好
I think it's really wonderful that Apex are giving second chances to the elderly.
好 下一个问题 谢谢 好的 唐 请问吧
Ah, yes. Next question. Thank you. Yes, Don. Yeah.
海耶斯先生 你好 我是唐·卡文迪什 欢迎回到英国
Mr. Hayes. Hi. Don Cavendish. Um, welcome back to the UK.
好久没来过了 是吧
It's been a while, mmm?
你上次在银石赛道比赛时
I mean, last time you raced at Silverstone,
比尔·克♥林♥顿♥还是总统呢 最火的舞是玛卡雷娜
Bill Clinton was your president, and we were all dancing the Macarena.
回来的感觉一定很不真实
So, uh, it must be surreal to be back.
是
Yeah.
那十年 你放弃了赛车
And, uh, during that decade, you gave up racing,
当了一名职业赌徒
and, uh, gambled professionally?
然后宣布破产
Before declaring yourself personally bankrupt?
是
Yep.
你有一次婚姻被宣告无效 还有两次以离婚收场
You had a marriage annulled and two more ended in divorce?
是
Yep.
有后悔过吗
Anything you wish you'd done differently?
有
Yeah.
提问结束 谢谢 好的 谢谢大家
No more questions. Thank you. Yes. Thank you.
好啊 道奇
Yes, Dodge.
他什么时候来的
What time was he here?
比我早
Before me.
也比你早
And before you.
好 他来了 道歉吧
Okay, here he comes. Apologize.
道歉 做不到
Apologize? I can't do that.
什么意思 为什么 - 因为道歉是软弱的表现
How you mean? Why not? - Because it's a sign of weakness.
是强大的表现
It's a sign of strength.
软弱的表现
Sign of weakness.
你真顽固 道歉就是了
You hard ears, just do it.
妈 我做不到
Mum, I can't.
你做得到 必须道歉
You can. You will.
嗨 哥们
Hey, man.
新闻招待会那天 我说的话多有冒犯
Other day at the press conference, stuff I said wasn't cool.
去道歉
You say sorry.
所以我是想说…对不起
So, basically what I'm trying to say is... I'm sorry.
没关系 你只是担心 我开得比你快 嗨 我叫桑尼
It's all right. You're just worried I'm quicker than you. Hi, I'm Sonny.
伯纳黛特·皮尔斯 幸会
Oh, Bernadette Pearce. Nice to meet you.
幸会 没关系的 赛道上见
Pleasure. It's all good. I'll see you out there.
感觉怎么样
How are you feeling?
非常好 - 好
So good. - Good.
你还好吗 - 很好
You good? - Good.
好
Good.
别有压力
No pressure.
没压力
None.
很好 - 很好
Great. - Great.
很好
Great.
欢迎来到银石赛道
Welcome along to Silverstone,
1950年5月13日 一级方程式世界锦标赛在此赛道拉开帷幕
the circuit where on the 13th of May 1950 the Formula 1 World Championship began.
今天 在这第77届英国大奖赛上 我们将拉开本赛季最后九场
Today, we kick off the final nine races of this thrilling championship season
激动人心的冠军争夺战序幕
here at the 77th British Grand Prix.
一如既往 共有11支车队参赛
As always, 11 teams will take the grid,
每队派出两名车手出战
fielding two drivers each.
比赛发车顺序由昨天排位赛成绩决定
With race order determined by the qualifying times set yesterday.
红牛队排在第一位
Red Bull will start on pole
紧随其后的是两位迈凯伦车手 和两位法拉利车手
followed by the two McLarens and two Ferraris.
各位车手 两分钟后奏国歌♥
Drivers, two minutes to national anthem.
桑尼
Sonny!
鲁本 别逼我和投资人说话
Ah, Ruben. Don't make me talk to the money.
来嘛 占用你一点时间 微笑着握手即可
Come on, give me a moment. Just smile and shake hands.
他是董事会里的重要成员
He's an important member of the board.
桑尼 这位是彼得·班宁
Sonny, this is Peter Banning,
我的投资人之一 - 嗨
one of my investors. - Hi.
嗨
Hi.
他对赛车一窍不通
He knows absolutely nothing about racing...
是的 - 但他是我在董事会里的眼线
Yeah. - ...but he's my eyes and ears on the board.
你是鲁本孤注一掷的希望
And, uh, you're Ruben's Hail Mary.
这个说法来自美式橄榄球 对吧
Now, that is an American football term, right?
孤注一掷的长传 就是…
The Hail Mary, the long shot. The--
我相信它最初来自宗教用语
I believe it's a religious term, originally.
是的…
That is true. That is true.
我在向诸神祈祷 我是…
I'm praying to them all.
我是董事会里真心想保住车队的人
I'm the one guy on the board who actually wants to keep the team.
其他人都说车队是"鲁本的炼狱"
The rest are calling it, you know, Ruben's Inferno.
但是说真的 哥们 我很感兴趣
But, seriously, man, I'm hooked.
我一口气刷完了《疾速争胜》
I've binged all of Drive to Survive.
我现在对汽车轮胎的了解 达到了空前的高度 真难以置信
I honestly don't think I've ever known so much about car tires. It's incredible.
电影精选列表