话别说得太早了
Well, there's still time.
弯心车队
Apex GP!
桑尼·海耶斯 他当年跟我一起赛过车
Sonny Hayes. He raced with me back in the day.
是跟你当对手 - 对
Against you, you mean. - Yeah.
凯特·麦克纳 技术总监 - 嗨
Kate McKenna, our technical director. - Hi.
道奇·多达 首席机械师 - 嗨
Dodge Dauda, our chief mechanic. - Hi.
还有卡什帕·斯莫林斯基 车队领队
And Kaspar Smolinski, team principal.
你可能听过他的大名
You may know him by reputation.
和法拉利一起五夺车队总冠军
Five-time Constructors champion with Ferrari.
作为后举升员
As a rear jack man.
我爸也是 没有你们 可赢不了比赛
So was my pop. Can't win without 'em.
还有才华横溢的新手 约书亚 - 他为什么带了个头盔
And our talented rookie, Joshua. - Why has he got a helmet?
为了安全啊
Uh, safety?
约书亚 放心 你的车手席位很稳
Joshua, your seat is safe. Okay?
桑尼是来面试的
Sonny is here for the audition.
你上次赢得比赛是什么时候
When was the last time you won a race?
星期天 代托纳
Sunday. Daytona.
不好意思 我是说一级方程式
Oh, I'm sorry. I-I meant Formula 1.
不好意思 那和你一样
Oh, I'm sorry. Then same as you.
天啊
Wow.
没想到我会这么问 有谁看见卢卡·科尔特斯了吗
Never thought I'd say this, has anyone seen Luca Cortez?
请单独谈谈 鲁本
Sidebar bitte, Ruben.
我跟你面试的时候 很多老车手…
When I interview with you, many veteran drivers--
对 都把你拒了
Yeah, who all turned you down.
多少个 - 七个
How many? - Seven.
真不少 - 我是第七个
That's a lot. - I'm number seven?
你是第八个
Mm-hmm. - You're eight.
真是灾难
This is a disaster.
我感觉自己更像第九个了
Starting to feel more like a nine.
严格来说 有一位车手还没给我答复
Technically, there is one who I've not heard from yet.
所以我就是第九个
So I am a nine?
你识数吧
You know how numbers work, right?
做生意的时候 我最好的点子总是很晚才出现
In business, my most inspired ideas come late.
是啊 人生中最美好的东西 往往第九个到来 对吧
Yeah. Best things in life usually arrive ninth, right?
恕我直言 鲁本 我不同意用仅有的试车日
With respect, Ruben, I cannot condone we spend our only test day
来给你失联已久的队友做面试
giving your long-lost teammate an audition.
卡什帕 你误会了
Kaspar, you misunderstand.
不是我们面试他 是他面试我们
We're not auditioning him. He's auditioning us.
那是新车手
That's your new driver.
祝你好运
Good luck.
新的前翼和侧箱
New wing, new side pods.
底板有调整吗
Any changes to the floor?
都是其他八个车手能看出来的改动
Nothing the eight other drivers wouldn't have figured out.
所以我人称"幸运九号♥"
That's why they call me Lucky Number Nine.
听着 你好久没在这里赛车了 朋友 对吗
Listen, it's been a while since you've driven here, mate. Yeah?
这些赛车的平衡很难搞 所以一号♥、九号♥弯道要小心
The balance on these cars are tricky, so be careful turn one and nine.
我可不想看到你受伤
Wouldn't want to see you get hurt.
我们设定个合理的目标吧
How about we set a reasonable target?
给我按他的配置改车 如果我的圈速不能在JP的一秒以内
Give me the same setup as him. If I can't post a lap time within a second of JP's,
那我马上自己滚蛋
then I will promptly see myself out
你们尽管把机会给幸运十号♥好了
and you're free to take a shot at lucky number ten.
十号♥ - 十号♥
Ten? - Ten.
十号♥
Ten.
JP是谁
Who's JP?
过布鲁克兰弯要内线切过去 拉夫菲尔德弯稳住节奏
Cross round on Brooklands, easy on Luffield.
一口气冲到伍德科特 科普斯全油出弯
Up to Woodcote, hard out in Copse.
弯道要小心
And be careful on the curve.
保持默认模式下 设定一、二、三 依次切换
Default mode, settings one, to two, back to three.
差速器从一到四
Differential one through four.
减阻系统
DRS.
好 看看你的性能吧
Okay. Let's see what you got.
如果他和鲁本赛过车 那就是和舒马赫赛过 还有塞纳
If he raced with Ruben, he raced with Schumacher. With Senna.
好 把约书亚的计时段成绩调出来
All right, pull up Joshua's sector times.
我赌20英镑 他会一败涂地
Twenty quid says he stacks it.
我赌100 来吧
Make it a hundred, you're on.
该死
Oh, shit.
抱歉 我是休·尼克尔贝 比赛工程师
Sorry, uh, this is Hugh Nickleby, your race engineer.
早上好 休 胎温如何
Good morning, Hugh. How are my tire temps looking?
好 差不多温热了 这圈结束应该可以全力冲刺了
Yep, almost warm. End of the lap, you should be good to push.
行吧 哥们
Right. Man.
休 - 在 先生
Hugh? - Yes, sir?
你真该接受刚才的赌注了
You should've taken that bet.
收到
Copy that.
准备单圈计时
Going for a lap.
不好 该死
Nope. Shit.
他完蛋了
He's dead.
拜托 别这样
Come on. Don't do that.
死透了
And buried.
别急
Wait.
忍♥住
Wait.
就是现在
Now.
赛车状态良好 加油
The car is there, come on.
他的成绩赶上来了
He's gaining.
不好
Ah, shit.
你没事吧
You okay?
没事 一切正常
Yep. All good.
拜托
Come on.
这车有点东西
Yeah, she's got something.
你是说"曾经"有吧
Yeah, you mean had something.
但高速转弯确实灵敏过头
But definitely snappy in the high-speed corners.
低速转弯则飘忽不定
Unpredictable in the lows.
第14、16个弯 车尾有问题
Had trouble with the rears, turns 14, 16--
也许还有最后一个弯吧
And the final turn, maybe?
不 最后那个弯怪我 - 他的单圈用时是多少
No, that's on me. - What was his lap time?
他以五百分之一秒的优势 通过了自己给自己设定的考验
He passed his entirely self-imposed test by five hundredths of a second.
好吧
Well...
我们迈出第一步了
...it's a start.
兄弟 我们要用九场比赛 来吸引另一支车队的注意
Bro, we got nine races to catch the eye of another team, you know.
身为你的经纪人 我必须提醒你
And as your manager, I have to advise you
我们得开始参加社交和赞助商活动了
that we need to start hitting these social and sponsor events.
约书亚 你的社媒得提高互动率 要涨粉
You need more engagement, Josh, more followers.
好 一言为定 - 好的 我就是说说而已
All right, deal. - All right, cool. I'm just saying, innit?
你吃了吗 我饿坏了
You eaten? I'm starving.
没有
Nah.
不过我得去见个人
Gotta see someone though.
是吗 嘿 拍张照片 发个帖子
Yeah? Hey, take a picture, post that shit.
发给我 我来发
Send it to me, I'll post that shit.
是我妈
It's my mum.
你绝对不许发
Don't you dare post that shit.
我就知道你会这么说
I knew you was gonna say that.
宝贝 还好吗
Okay, baby?
挺好 就是累了
Yeah. Just tired.
轮胎爆了还是引擎坏了
Bad tires or the engine?
行了 妈 你对赛车一无所知
Come on, Mum. You don't know about the cars.
真是没大没小
Facety.
好吧 我虽然不太了解赛车 但我很了解你
All right, I may not know much about cars, but I know a lot about you.
说吧
Go.
如果车队赢不了比赛 我可能会失去主力席位
I might lose my seat if the team don't win a race.
随便赢一场比赛就行
Any race.
其他车队呢
There are other teams?
有20个席位 但都有人了
Yeah, there's 20 seats, but they're all filled.
而且有个新人 他…
Plus, there's this new guy, and...
年纪很大
...he's old.
多大岁数
How old?
非常大 差不多…80岁
Like, really old. Like... 80.
他是个大混♥蛋♥ 妈
He's such an arsehole, Mum.
但车开得很快
He's quick, though.
别管那些
Don't mind that.
专注于你自己
Focus on you.
你大可以用一辈子去担心别人的事
You can spend your whole life worrying about other people,
电影精选列表