-他是个怪胎! -我说过,她还没做好准备。
-Hell, I'm not! -LITTLE NICK: So did I.
-见鬼,我是没有! -小尼克:我也有同感。
All right, all right.
行啦,行啦。
Don't ever goddamn tell me I told you so.
别他妈跟我说,“我跟你说过了”。
Okay, just calm down, son.
那好,你冷静点,儿子。
She's bettern him!
她比他强!
She can wipe the table with him.
她可以在球桌上,摆平他。
All we're sayin' is you gotta calm down.
我们只是说,你要冷静下来。
That's 20 grand of my money! My money!
那可是我的两万块钱! 我的钱!
He's just intimidatin the shit out of her.
他只是,把她吓得,屁滚尿流了。
And she's fuckin' this whole thing up with a goddamn temper.
她把整件事都搞砸了,她的脾气太坏了。
We hear you.
我们听你的。
Let us talk.
让我们说完。
I backed you because I thought you was tough and smart.
我支持你,是因为我觉得你,既坚强又聪明。
Did I fuck that up?
我瞎了眼吗?
God!
上帝!
Fuck him,I'm not goin' back in there.
去他的,我才不要回去呢。
And we don't blame you, do we?
我们也没怪你,对吧?
Say the word,I'll punch Block's face out.
你说句话,我就给布洛克脸上,来上一拳。
Yeah, but here's the deal.
是的,但现在要商量一下。
It's a strategy, see?
这是策略,明白吗?
And he's doin' it on purpose!
他绝对是故意的!
'Cause Nick's right,you're bettern him.
因为尼克说得对,你比他强。
But he done got to you the moment you walked in
and he's just milkin it.
但在你走进来的那一刻,他已经抓住了你,他只是在挤压你。
What am I supposed to do? He's an insult to all women.
我该怎么办? 他这种人,是对所有女人的侮辱。
-You want to beat him? -No shit!
-你想打败他吗? -废话!
Then calm down.
那就平静下来。
See, his weakness and jump on it,but you got to get over yourself!
看到他的弱点就抓住它,但你必须克服自己!
Get out.
出去。
Get out and let me think.
你们出去,让我想想。
You-- you comin back out, ain't you?
你...你会回来的,对吗?
You know, in the good ole days,the Greeks took a vote
to see who had more pleasure with sex, men or women?
你知道吗,在古代的美好日子里,古希腊人投票,决定谁在性♥爱♥中更快乐,男人还是女人?
And you know what they decided?
你们知道。他们决定出什么了吗?
DIANA: What'd they decide?
黛安娜:他们最后,决定出什么?
HARVEY:Holy fucking shit.
哈维:我的老天爷啊。
You ready to play, sweet boy?
准备好比赛了吗,乖孩子?
I'm, uh...
我是,呃...
-Um. -HARVEY: I'm, uh...
-嗯? -哈维:我是,呃...
Uh, uh.
呃,呃。
What, you never seen a woman dress like this before?
怎么,你从没见过女人穿成这样吗?
So does this...
这也是...
Does this mean what I hope it means?
这是按照,我希望的意思吗?
No, it means whatever you want,baby.
不是,你想怎么说都行,宝贝。
-Double the stakes? -NICK: Nick?
-赌注加倍? -尼克:尼克?
Yeah, we're good.
是的,我们可以。
Uh, sure.
呃,当然加倍。
LITTLE NICK:Scratch. Diana's shot.
小尼克:触球。黛安娜击球。
Ooh, that was real close, honey.
哦,好险啊,亲爱的。
Damn, if I don't have this five ball right here.
该死,如果我没有这个5号♥球。
LITTLE NICK:Winner, Diana.
小尼克:胜者是,黛安娜。
Looky there.
看到了吧。
I win.
我胜利了。
Hmm.
嗯。
Could you just back off?
您能后退一些吗?
Well, I'm just lookin at what you put there for me to see.
我只是在看,你给我表现出的熊样。
Okay, I'll move.
好吧,我挪开。
Oh, and, Harve,fore you shoot, and miss,and lose all your money,
哦,还有,哈维,在你出杆击球,打偏,输光你所有的钱之前,
I notice you've been admirin my belly ring.
我注意到,你一直很欣赏我的“肚皮环”。
See what it is?
想看看吗?
It's a rack.
就是一个架子。
And some little balls on a chain.
还有一些拴在链子上的小球。
You make this shot and I'll give em' to you,
'cause they're a hell of a lot bigger than yours.
你射中这个球,我就把它们给你,因为它们比你的那俩个,大得多。
Go on.
继续吧。
Fuck!
操!
Hi. (HIGH-FIVES)
嗨。[击掌]
Hey!
嘿!
That was you.
有你的。
Hey, man.
嘿,伙计。
Thank you so much.
非常感谢你。
Hey. Hows it goin?
嘿。进行怎么样了?
LITTLE NICK:Ladies and gentlemen, Diana!
小尼克:女士们,先生们,黛安娜!
Wooh!
喔!
Good win.
赢得好。
SHEILA:Get your ass up here, Nick.
希拉:给我动起来,尼克。
Hey.
嘿。
OLD NICK: There we go.
老尼克:我们这下好了。
Where you been, old fella?
你去哪儿啦,老家伙?
Get off the table!
从台子上下来!
LITTLE NICK:It's okay.
小尼克:没事的。
I'm refurbishin it tomorrow.
我明天会收拾的。
Get the fuck down!
给我他妈下来!
Get down,off that fuckin' thing!
下来,从那该死的地方下来!
Turn this shit off!
把这破音乐关掉!
How's a man supposed to sleep?
让别人该怎么睡觉?
DIANA: Oh, come on, Nick, celebrate!
黛安娜:哦,来吧,尼克,庆祝一下!
We just skunked that man!
我们刚刚干掉了那男人!
You skunked him.
是你耍了他。
(DISENGAGES STYLUS)
[把电唱机的唱针抬起]
Get out! Now!
都出去!马上!
All right, folks, party's over.
好了,伙计们,舞会结束了。
-Yeah. -I know. I know.
-是的。 -我知道,我知道。
DIANA:What the hell's his problem?
黛安娜: 他到底犯什么毛病了?
Uh, he don't know how to have fun.
他不知道怎么找乐子。
Never has.
从不知道。
Unless hes the center of attention.
除非,大家都围着他转。
DIANA:Of course.
黛安娜:当然了。
Hey, uh, can you give me a hand with somethin'?
嘿,呃,能帮一下吗?
Sure.
当然。
So what the hell's goin' on here?
这到底是怎么回事?
What'd you mean?
你什么意思?
Nick, Old Nick, Little Nick.
尼克,老尼克,小尼克。
Y'all related?
你们都是什么关系?
This a cult?
这是邪教吗?
What's the deal?
这是什么情况?
You're into it kinda deep,but late to be askin' now,don't you think?
你陷得有点深,但现在问有点晚了,你不觉得吗?
Yet I am indeed askin'.
但我确实在问。
Old Nick and Nick are father and son.
老尼克和尼克是父子。
I'm just a stray they took in after my folks died.
我只是我父母死后,他们收留的流浪儿。
Lucky you.
你够幸运的。
Does he own this place or Old Nick?
他和老尼克,谁是老板?
It was originally Old Nick's.
原来是老尼克的。
He was always gonna will it to Nick,
他一直想把它,传给尼克,
but Nick badgered the old man into deedin' it to him early.
但尼克缠着老人,让他早点签契约。
After a while, Old Nick just turned into a doormat.
签完没多久,老尼克就变成了一个“受气包”。
And what about you?
那你是怎么回事?
I came here when I was 12.
我12岁的时候,来到这里。
I was already a decent player,and like you,
我已经是个不错的选手了,和你一样,
Nick considered me an attraction.
尼克认为我很有吸引力。
I was The Kid.
我那时还是个孩子。
LITTLE NICK:Douche was just startin here at the time,
“冲水器”在那时,也刚来到这里,
and Nick's star was a hustler named Berkees.
尼克麾下的明星,是一个叫伯吉斯的男孩。
Guy on the flyer?
传♥单♥上的那个人?
LITTLE NICK: Yeah.
小尼克:是的。
One night, Berkees played stone, lost 12 grand,
一天晚上,伯吉斯玩“石头”,输了一万二,
and he made the mistake of actin' like it was no big deal.
他犯了个错误,好像这没什么大不了的。
Next mornin',Nick woke me up at dawn and walked me out to Berkees' trailer.
第二天早上,尼克在黎明时分把我叫醒,带我去了伯吉斯的拖车。
I knocked,and when he opened the door,
我敲了敲门,当他开门时,
Nick grabbed him by the hair, slammed his face
into the sink faucet,bam, bam!
尼克抓住他的头发,把他的脸撞到水槽水龙头上,砰,砰!
Teeth was flyin',eyeballs was flyin'.
电影精选列表