My point is...
我的观点是...
big players doublin up for big cash.
大玩家会加倍下大赌注。
That is your dream, isn't it?
这不就是你的梦想吗?
Maybe.
也许吧。
Let's go big.
让我们来玩局大的。
Oh, I can go big.
哦,我能玩大的。
But you better deliver.
但你得能兑现。
I gotta get some sleep.
我得睡一会儿了。
Come on.
快走。
Want a sweet tea?
想喝杯甜茶吗?
For the road?
路上喝?
DIANA:Nick, four grand.
黛安娜:尼克,四千块。
Four grand.
四千块。
(海报上:尼克台球厅,一流高手云集,参加火爆“基诺”大赛)
Oh, yeah.
哦,是的。
DIANA:She burns everything every fuckin' time.
黛安娜:她每次都把东西烧了。
I love her, but, man.
我爱她,但,那个男人。
Hey, hey.
嘿,嘿。
Hey.
嘿。
NICK:What you got?
尼克:你得到什么了?
Well.
好吧。
I kinda like bankin' that 10.
要我就把10号♥球,留下。
I prefer the 12, easier shot.
我更喜欢12号♥球,更好打。
Okay, let's see it.
好吧,我们来看看吧。
BEAUMONT: I hear--
博蒙特:我听说...
That you braggin' that you got the best keno shooter in the world.
你吹嘘,你有世界上最好的“基诺”球手。
Holy shit.
真敢吹牛。
From my perch, I take that as a personal slander 'cause I'm the best.
从我的角度来看,我认为,你这是对我个人的诽谤,因为我才是最棒的。
Well, well, well.
好啊,好啊,好啊。
I never thought you'd have the guts to show your face in here again.
我从没想过,你会有勇气,再在这里露面。
I saw your new flyer.
我看见了你们的新海报。
A woman? Really?
一个女人?真的吗?
Yeah, oh, yeah. Uh-huh.
是的,哦,是的。呃...呃。
Flyers never lie.Flyers don't cheat.
海报从不说谎。海报不会欺骗。
You know, you don't seem as relaxed this time around.
你知道吗,这次你看起来,不太放松。
No, I'm not.
不,我不轻松。
But I seem to have caught you with your pants down, didn't I?
但我好像逮到你,正处于尴尬境地,对吧?
'Cause I don't see your guard out front.
因为我没看到,你的警卫在外面。
You trying to think stupid,then?
那你就想胡来吗?
Sheriff's gonna know it was you.
治安官会认为是你干的。
Oh, yeah, I'm quakin in my fuckin' boots.
哦,是的,我在我那该死的靴子里发抖呢。
All I'm here to do is shoot keno,
我来这里,是为了打“基诺”赛的,
you son of a bitch.
你个王八蛋。
You ready?
你准备好了吗?
Diana, this here's Mr. DuBinion.
黛安娜,这位是杜比尼恩先生。
Just kick his ass.
好好教训他一顿。
Okay.
好吧。
Boy.
孩子。
Oh, come on, five, up you go.
哦,来吧,五号♥球,上来吧。
Get up there.
就到那儿
Damn it!
该死!
LITTLE NICK: Miss. Mr. DuBinion's shot.
小尼克:女士。现在是杜比尼恩先生出杆。
Huh, she talks to the ball.
呵,她还对球说话。
You teach her that one, Nick?
这也是你教的吗?尼克?
Won't do her no good no way.
也不教点儿有用的。
You wanna know why, honey?
你想知道原因吗?亲爱的?
It's 'cause the balls--
这是因为,这些球...
BEAUMONT:Only listen to me.
博蒙特:它们听我的话。
Get up there, 14.
上去,14号♥球。
LITTLE NICK: Winner.
小尼克:获胜。
-Mr. DuBinion. -Shit.
-杜比尼恩先生。 -倒霉。
BEAUMONT:See?
博蒙特:看到了?
Fuck off.
少来这套。
# Why she left me #
为什么她离开我
# I'll never know #
我永远不会知道
LITTLE NICK:Miss. Mr. DuBinion's turn.
小尼克:女士,该杜比尼恩先生击球。
LITTLE NICK:Double. Mr. DuBinion.
小尼克:加倍了。杜比尼恩先生。
LITTLE NICK:Double. Mr. DuBinion.
小尼克:加倍了。杜比尼恩先生。
LITTLE NICK:Double. Mr. DuBinion.
小尼克:加倍了。杜比尼恩先生。
That's how many doubles?
多少次加倍了?
LITTLE NICK:Uh, four.
小尼克:呃,四次。
And how much money am I winnin?
我能赢多少钱?
Uh, 30,000.
呃,3万块。
BEAUMONT:You mean 32,000.
博蒙特:你是说3万2千块。
Well, get it right then!
那就对了!
Hey, treat me however you want,
嘿,随你怎么对我,
but you don't need to be mean to the boy.
但你没必要,对这孩子这么刻薄。
BEAUMONT:You shootin' for this bastard here and you wanna be lecturin' me?
博蒙特:你在为这个混♥蛋♥打比赛,还想教训我?
Keep your damn thoughts to yourself.
把你那肮脏的想法,藏起来吧。
LITTLE NICK:Miss. Diana's shot.
小尼克:空杆。黛安娜击球。
Okay, wait a minute, boy.
好吧,等一下,孩子。
How many she missed in a row now?
她现在连续“空杆”多少次?
LITTLE NICK:Uh, doubles? Three.
小尼克:呃,“加倍洞”吗? 三次了。
How many regular shots?
常规击球几次了?
LITTLE NICK: Three also.
小尼克:也是三次。
We're done.
我们完成了。
DuBinion, take your money and get the fuck out.
杜比尼恩,拿上你的钱滚出去。
We're done.
我们结束了。
Nick, I can beat him.
尼克,我能打败他。
We're done, we're done, girl.
我们结束了,结束了,姑娘。
I said, We're done.
我说,我们结束了。
Fuck this.
他妈的。
DuBinion, take your money.We're done.
杜比尼恩,拿着你的钱。我们结束了。
DIANA:fuckin' dick.
黛安娜:该死的混♥蛋♥。
She's not gonna shake the winner's hand?
她不打算和赢家握手吗?
You still owe me,you son of a bitch.
你还欠我的,你个混♥蛋♥。
fuckin' dick.
该死的混♥蛋♥。
Piece of shit.
一坨狗屎。
NICK:Hey, we're done here!
尼克:嘿,我们结束了!
Get your shit and get out.
拿上你的东西,滚出去。
What?
什么?
They told me you couldn't handle the big time.
他们跟我说,你不能玩大的。
I should've listened to em'.
我应该听他们的。
Get the fuck gone.
给我滚。
Nick!
尼克!
Nick!
尼克!
Nick!
尼克!
Hang on!
等一下!
I can beat these guys.
我可以打败这些家伙。
You know I got the skills!
你知道,我有技能!
NICK: I believed in you and you choked.
尼克:我相信你,你却噎住了。
You're not ready and never will be.
你没准备好,永远不会了。
DIANA:Well, how about if I cover my loss?
黛安娜:那么,如果我赔偿我的损失呢?
-Waste of my time. -How?
-你在浪费我的时间。 —怎么会?
Sittin' around watchin you lose.
坐在那里,看着你输。
One match.I've lost one match!
一场比赛。我输了一场比赛!
Come on!
得了吧!
That man DuBinion wants more of you and you want more of him!
那个叫杜比尼恩的家伙,想要更多,你也想要更多赢他!
Conversation is over!Stay out of my face!
别再跟我说了!离我远点儿!
Nick!
尼克!
Nick, I understand how you feel and I got an idea.
尼克,我理解你的感受,我有个主意。
Nick, I'll hustle.
尼克,我会努力的。
You hear me?
你听见我了吗?
That man DuBinion is an asshole,
那个杜比尼恩是个混♥蛋♥,
and he cheated you,and I'll hustle him.
他骗了你,我会“搞定”他的
How'd you know DuBinion cheated me?
你怎么知道杜比尼恩骗了我?
What?
什么?
Anybody around here'll tell you that.
这里的任何人,都会告诉你的。
Follow the piper. Come on.
跟着风笛手进攻。来吧。
Little Nick, come on, boy.
小尼克,快点,孩子。
Take this cover off.
电影精选列表