# I'll give it all they got #
我会尽我所能
# Until they aint got any #
直到它们耗尽
Thanks.
多谢。
# Old man money #
老人的钱
# Old man money #
老人的钱
Rack again?
再来次?
Yep.
是的。
Okay.
好吧。
# Old man money #
老人的钱
NICK:All right.
尼克:这下好了。
That's enough practice.
练得足够了。
You should be ready.
你应该准备好了。
So later tonight,we're gonna see, missy.
今晚晚些时候,我们就知道了成果了,小妞。
She's been practicin all of two weeks.
她已经练习了整整两周了。
Think she can beat us?
你觉得,她能打败我们吗?
Is that what you're sayin',sweet cheeks?
你是这个意思吗,小可爱?
NICK:Uh-oh,be careful what you call her.
尼克:哦,哦,注意你怎么称呼她。
She bites.
她可咬人。
DIANA:I'm not sayin' anything.
黛安娜:我什么都没说。
I hope I can give you a run for your money, though.
不过,我希望我能和你一较高下。
Don't kid yourself.
别耍小孩子气了。
I'm just sayin' I might.
我只是说,我可能会。
NICK:All right, Douche. You're first.
尼克:好吧,“冲水器”。你是第一个。
Douche?
“冲水器”?
Well, yeah,unless you're too tender to play someone called Douche.
是啊,除非你太温柔,赢不了一个叫“冲水器”的人。
Whatever you guys call each other is your business.
你们怎么称呼彼此,是你们的事。
DOUCHE:I know I'm callin this a fuckin waste of time.
“冲水器”:我知道,我说这是他妈的,浪费时间。
So can we get this over with?
我们能快点结束这事吗?
DIANA:You got a real name like John or Dave or somethin'?
黛安娜:你有类似“约翰”或“戴夫”之类的真名吗?
DOUCHE:Nothin' you need to worry yourself with.
冲水器:你不用担心什么。
What are we playin for?
我们为什么而玩?
Well, since I'm ridin' both of you--
既然我♥操♥控着你们俩...
Well, maybe not you yet.
好吧,也许没有操控你。
Um, let's just play for braggin' rights.
嗯,那就让我们为谁有“吹牛”的权利而赛吧。
How about she loses,she gets the fuck gone?
如果她输了,就滚出这里,怎么样?
Lag, Douche.
争开球权吧,“冲水器”。
You watchin?
你看好了?
NICK: Ooh!
尼克:喔!
Pretty good, pretty good.
相当好,非常好。
You can't beat that.
你不能打出这样来。
I'll break.
我会开球的。
I do get to try, don't I?
我可以试试的,不是吗?
Yeah.
好的。
-Come on. -(CLAPS)
-不会吧。
It's total fuckin luck.
全靠运气。
I guess I get why you call him Douche.
我想,我知道了,你为什么叫他“冲水器”了。
More I see this gal,the more I like.
我越看她,就越喜欢她。
Yeah, more I feel the opposite.
是的,我的感觉,恰恰相反。
Look at the way she racks.
看她摆球的样子。
She ain't got a prayer.
她都没有祈祷。
NICK:She's got balls, give her that.
尼克:她很有胆量,咱们得承认她这点。
Is she gonna shoot?
她这样就开球吗?
Winner, Diana!
黛安娜赢一球!
I guess they're not gonna call you Douche the Diviner.
我想,他们不会叫你“冲水器”占卜师了。
What do you call him?
你叫他什么?
Tell her.
告诉她。
Bag. We call him Bag.
袋子。我们叫他“袋子”。
Of course you do.
你们当然可以。
Well, you're a fast learner,girlie.
你学得真快,小丫头。
I'll give you that.
这点,我得承认你。
I mean,Douche ain't no world burner,but he's a player.
我想说,“冲水器”虽不是世界头号♥杀手,但他也算得上是一名玩家。
Little Nick here's a good teacher.
小尼克是个好老师。
She's a killer hard worker,sir.
她练习非常努力,先生。
Where them sunglasses I gave you, boy?
我给你的墨镜呢,小子?
I sat on em'.
我把它给坐了。
NICK:He sat on em'.
尼克:他把墨镜坐了。
Jesus Christ.
上帝。
See if I ever give you a gift again.
看看我还能不能,再送你个礼物。
LITTLE NICK: Sorry.
小尼克:对不起。
By the way,
顺便说一句,
here's that, uh, flyer that man showed me.
这就是那个人,给我看的传♥单♥。
Let me see.
让我看看。
Oh, yeah, I've seen that.
哦,是的,我看到过。
LITTLE ICK:Ah, it's the oldie but a goodie.
小尼克:这是张老的,但引得不错。
That's Burkees.
那就是伯吉斯。
Look, there's Douche.
看,这里还有“冲水器”。
Hey, Sheila!
嘿,希拉!
Sheila!
希拉!
What?
怎么了?
I want you to get Douche's stuff and get it outside here,
我要你把“冲水器”的东西搬到外面去,
and bring Diana's things into the big house.
把黛安娜的东西,搬到主屋里去。
Ugh,can't they do it themselves?
啊,他们就不能自己动手吗?
You don't need to do that.I'm fine out here.
你不需要这么做。我在这里很好。
I know I don't have to do it,but I'm gonna do it.
我知道,我没必要这么做,但我一定要这么做。
He wouldn't want no room he didn't earn.
他不想要一个不是自己挣来的房♥间。
Would you, Douche?
是这样吧?“冲水器”?
Fuck you.
去你的。
Just go fuck you both.
你们这一对儿混♥蛋♥。
Seriously, I don't wanna take his room away from him.
说真的,我不想抢占原属于他的房♥间。
It's not your call.
这里不由你说了算的。
Hey, Nick!
嘿,尼克!
Nick!
尼克!
These show ponies gettin all soft thinkin'
that their positions secure out here, but it ain't.
这些小马驹儿都表现仁慈,对自己的境遇心安理得,但事实并非如此。
That goes for you, too.
这也适用于你。
It goes for everybody,don't it, boy?
这对每个人都适用,不是吗,孩子?
Yes, sir.
是的,先生。
Hey, Nick, come down here.
嘿,尼克,过来。
-What, you calling me? -I'm calling you.
-你在叫我? -我在叫你。
I want you to set a match for Diana here against Harvey Block.
我要你撮合黛安娜和哈维·布洛克赛上一局。
And invite some spectators.
再找些旁观者。
You really wanna put her through that?
你真想让她经历这些吗?
She good,but she ain't ready!
她虽然不错,但她还没做好准备!
I ain't askin' your opinion,old man.
我不是在问你的意见,老头。
Just set the match up.
你只管去安排比赛。
Hit me if you want,but Old Nick's right.
你可以不听我说的,老尼克说得没错。
Match with Block's premature.
与布洛克的配对比赛,还不成熟。
Okay, somebody wanna tell me who this Block fella is
or just keep talkin like I'm not here?
谁能告诉我,这个叫布洛克的是谁呢?或者,你们说话时,就当我不存在吗?
He's a rich motherfucker.
他是个有钱的混♥蛋♥。
LITTLE NICK:The Prince of Darkness.
小尼克:黑暗王子。
Yeah.
是的。
Likes whips and shit.
就像鞭子和狗屎一样。
OLD NICK:He's a scary, sick,intimidatin' fuckhead.
老尼克:他是一个可怕的,病态的,令人不安的坏蛋。
Well, she just beat Douche.
可是,她刚刚打败了“冲水器”。
I mean,he's fairly intimidatin.
我是说,他也很吓人。
Was.
曾经。
Was intimidatin, maybe,back in the day,but not like Block.
在此之前,也许能吓唬人,但布洛克不是这样的。
Douche is all bluster, sir.
“冲水器”老喜欢虚张声势。先生。
She picked up on that right away.
她比赛时,就明白了。
Kid's right there.
这孩子讲得没错。
No man who lets you call him Douche is intimidatin.
令人恐惧的人,是不会让你随便叫他“冲水器”的。
Block's different.
布洛克就不同了。
All right, drop the psycho analysis of the psycho!
行了,别再对那个疯子,做心理分♥析♥了!
What you fail to grasp here is the level of our attraction we got.
你们都没有意识到,我们这里,现在有多大的吸引力。
Now, yeah,you might be over your head,but not everybody loves Block.
没错,你可能有点不自量力,但不是所有人都喜欢布洛克。
He's got a lot of haters out there,
and if you beat him,your reputation will explode.
外面有很多恨他的人,如果你打败了他,你的名声,就会爆♥炸♥性地传开了。
And if you lose, well,then your rematch will get even more attention.
如果你输了,那么你的复赛,将会得到更多的关注。
Little Nick, if you wanna be part of my management,you gotta start thinkin'.
小尼克,如果你想成为我的经理人,你得开始思考。
You might be missin an eye,you're not missing a brain.
你可能少了一只眼睛,但你不应该少了一个大脑。
-Do you hear me? -Yes, sir.
电影精选列表