耍你?
You invited me here.
是你邀请我来的。
-OLD NICK: Hey, hey, hey. -SHEILA: Oh, oh, shit!
-老尼克:嘿,嘿,嘿。 -希拉:哦,哦,该死!
-Oh, all right, it's all right. -SHEILA: Shit, shit, shit!
-哦,好吧,没事的。 -希拉:该死,该死,该死!
OLD NICK:Oh! Is there any place, missy,that you need to be?
尼克: 哦!小妞,你有什么地方要去吗?
No.
没有。
'Cause you need to be here.
所以,你需要留在这里。
NICK: You need to learn the game of keno, right?
尼克:你需要学习“基诺”游戏,对吗?
You need to be available to play at any time.
你需要随时待命比赛。
And when you're ready,if you're ready,
we're gonna get the word out that you're a keno ace.
等你准备好了,如果你准备好了,我们就放出消息,说你是“基诺”高手。
And we will cover your losses.
我们会弥补你的损失。
So you're gonna get a room,not a great room,
but you're gonna have a room,and board, and a quarter of your winnings.
所以你会得到一个房♥间,虽然不是很好的房♥间,但你会有一个房♥间,有伙食,还有四分之一的奖金。
All right,how much would that be ballpark?
好吧,大概多少钱?
NICK:Well, it depends on how good you get.
尼克:嗯,那要看你做得有多好。
I mean, I've seen men come in here and drop, what,20, 30 grand one night.
我是说,我见过有人来这,还是路过,你猜怎么着,一晚上就搞了两三万块。
-Oh, hell, easy. -Easy.
-见鬼了,太容易了。 -容易。
-NICK: Easy. -Easy.
-尼克:容易。 -容易。
Okay.
好吧。
Since you're not a--the generous type,why would you cover my losses?
既然你不是那种慷慨的人,你为什么要承担我的损失?
Well, it's a trade-off for your winnings.
用以换取你赢的钱。
And it's a smart thing to do because it gives you an edge.
这是一桩聪明的买♥♥卖♥♥,因为,这会给你造成心理忧势。
See, most men have the fear of losing, but you won't.
大多数男人都害怕失败,但你不会害怕。
Now, what's drivin this, honey?
亲爱的,这背后的动机是什么?
Is it you wanna just get rich?
你不就是想发财吗?
Call me a sap.
你当我是个“棒槌”啊。
Friend of mine, pool player,got cleaned out.
我一个打台球的朋友,输光了家产。
I aim to win some big stakes and get him even.
我的目标是,赢得一些大赌注,让他扯平。
Lucky man.
这哥们真幸运。
You're a sap.
你还就是个“棒槌”。
OLD NICK: How much you need, lady?
老尼克:你需要多赢少钱,女士?
If I can wave 150 grand.
如果我能卷走15万。
-Wooh! -Oh.
-哇! -哦。
It's a lot of dough.You better get real good.
这是一大笔钱。你最好做得很卖♥♥力才行。
I don't know if you have what it takes to beat that level of high-stakes player.
我不知道,你是否有能力打败,那种级别的“豪赌玩家”。
Why is that?
为什么是那些?
Well, there's a reason why keno is a man's game.
“基诺”是男人们的游戏,这是有原因的。
This should be rich.
这应该是富人的游戏。
NICK:Men do all the huntin,don't they?
尼克:打猎都是男人干的活儿,不是吗?
Why?
为什么?
'Cause we're better at hittin targets than women.
因为,我们比女人,更擅长击中目标。
That's a load of horseshit.
那是一派胡言。
You know, most men can't even hit the toilet when they're pissin.
你知道吗,大多数男人撒尿的时候,都瞄不准马桶。
Well, maybe not him,but it's a fact.
也许不是他,但这是事实。
Men are better than women.
男人比女人好。
If that's a fact...
如果这是事实...
you don't think I can handle the best,what the hell you want me for?
你觉得我对付不了最好的选手,那你要我♥干♥什么?
NICK:Honey, darlin, we don't need you to be the best.
尼克:小可爱,亲爱的,我们不需要你做最好的。
We just need you to be hot and just a little bit better
than whoever we pick to play you.
我们只需要你性感一点,并且比我们选的,和你比赛的人,强一点就行。
How good are you under pressure?
你在压力下,会表现如何?
NICK: Good point.
尼克:问得好。
When I was, uh, comin up,
我刚上台球桌的时候,
my daddy regularly told me hed put a ball in my skull
if I missed a big shot.
我爸爸经常告诉我,如果我射丢了一个重要的球,他就会把球射进我的脑壳里。
And?
然后呢?
I didn't miss.
我再也没射偏过。
Well, then welcome.
那好,那就欢迎你入伙。
Shamu.
杀人鲸。
Fuck off.
别他妈逗了。
All right, let's go.
好了,这下妥了。
Sheila, go help her out here.
希拉,出去帮帮她。
Like I ain't got nothin' else to do?
就好像我没别的事可做吗?
I'll get my things.
我去拿我的东西。
Yeah, take it to her room, boy.
拿去她房♥间吧,小子。
Boy!
小子!
Go help her.
去帮她。
OLD NICK:Easy, easy.
老尼克:别急,别急。
You keep an eye on her.
你,要盯着点儿她。
(CROW CAWING IN BACKGROUND)
[背景中的乌鸦叫声]
SHEILA:Tain't no bathroom out here.
希拉:你那里可没浴室。
Use the one in the main house.
要洗澡,用主屋的那个。
I got enough to do around here,so clean up after yourself.
我在这里有很多事要做,所以你自己收拾吧。
Oh, shit.
哦,又坏了。
Get a bulb.
去换个灯泡来。
(DIANA WHISTLES)
[黛安娜吹口哨声]
Not great is right.
虽不大,但恰到好处。
SHEILA:Hmm.
希拉:嗯。
I-- I need somethin,and you're not around,just ask the rats?
我...我需要问些事儿,而你不在身边,就问问,这里有没有老鼠?
SHEILA:Yeah.
希拉:有的。
You do say exactly what's on your mind, don't you?
你确实说了你的想法,不是吗?
All right, then.
这就好了。
Can I say somethin?
我能说几句吗?
And I do mean this in the friendliest of ways.
我先友好地表明一下,我的意思。
I see the way my Nick looks at you.
我看到了,我的尼克看你的样子了。
-I catch you looking back-- -Oh, Sheila.
-我也看见,你回头看他了... -哦,希拉。
You're gonna have more problems than rats.
你会比老鼠更招人讨厌的。
I got no designs on your man.
我对你的男人,没有任何想法。
Just see to it that you don't.
只要自己注意,你就不会有麻烦。
All right, here you go.
好了,这个你拿着。
Trash heaps over yonder.
垃圾,就堆在那边上。
Save the trap.
把“鼠夹子”放回原处。
I don't think she likes me.
我不认为,她喜欢我。
Okay.
好吧。
LITTLE NICK:Hey.
小尼克:嘿。
Follow me.
跟我来。
We don't open till around 2:00,
我们两点左右才开门营业,
So, uh, we're gonna do this in here.
所以,我们要在这里,做这个。
OLD NICK:Hey, boy!
老尼克:嘿!小子!
Give me a hand with the board,will ya?
帮我摆放一下板子,行吗?
NICK:Hey, Little Nick!
尼克:嘿,小尼克!
Man, this is your lucky day.
伙计,你今天可真走运。
Look over here.Look what I got you.
看这里。看看我找到了什么。
Custom made for you.
为你定制的。
-Real hip-lookin. -Real hip-lookin.
-真的帅呆了。 -是很时髦。
Put this lens in your pocket so when you're outside,you got sunglasses.
把这个镜片放在兜里,当你出户外时,你就有太阳镜了。
(NICK CHUCKLING)
[尼克的笑声]
So, missy, how in the world did you find this place?
那么,小妞,你是怎么找到这个地方的?
Up in Nashville,a guy gave me a flyer.
在纳什维尔,一个家伙给了我一张传♥单♥。
-Said he played here. -Copy that.
-说他在这里打过球。 -懂了。
Think that could have been Burkees?
你觉得会是伯吉斯的人吗?
Fuck Burkees.
该死的伯吉斯。
Blonde guy, tall, 30s?
金发男人,高个儿,30岁左右?
Um, tall, 30s,but dark hair.
嗯,是高个儿,30岁左右,但是黑头发。
Well, Burkees might have dyed his hair.
那就是,伯吉斯把他头发染了。
NICK:Enough of Burkees.
尼克:别再说伯吉斯了。
Now, that power game you got goin on might be good for intimidatin people
when you're playin eight-ball or nine-ball,
现在,当你玩“八球”或“九球”时,你用的“力量型游戏”可能对吓唬人有用,
but keno is all finessed.
但是,玩“基诺”要完全想好策略。
Now, my playin days is over,
现在,我虽然不怎么玩了,
'cause, well, my natural bridge is kinda fucked up.
因为我的“天然架杆”有点不灵了。
So I use a wooden one now.
所以,现在我用“木制架杆”。
Come on down here.
过来体会一下。
Get down on that stance.
趴下,保持姿势不动。
You got a good bridge workin for you now.
你现在有了一个很好的架杆了。
As low as I did.
趴着,像我一样低。
That bridge goin.
顺着架杆。
Get back from that ball, okay?
离球距离远点,好吗?
Now we're gonna do it together here now, okay?
现在我们一起,在这里做这个动作,好吗?
Back and forth.
往后,向前。
Back and forth.
往后,向前。
-NICK: Back, forth. -(CHUCKLES)
-尼克:向后,向前。 -[笑声]
电影精选列表