把这个罩子拿掉。
The day's about to begin.
新的一天就要开始了。
Let's be ready for the customers.
我们准备好迎接顾客吧。
All right, listen up now.
好了,听好了。
DuBinion likes to make his double hole winners off the rail to his right.
杜比尼恩喜欢在他右边的围栏上,打出“双倍洞”制胜球。
So when the crunch time comes,
and believe me there's gonna be a crunch time,
所以当关键时刻到来的时候,相信我,一定会有关键时刻,
and you're not as good as you think you are,
你并没有你想象的那么好,
we're gonna take this shim and we're gonna put it right there.
我们要把这个垫片,放在这里。
And it's gonna throw off the bounce just enough
that he's gonna miss that shot guaranteed.
这样他的反弹,就足够让他射不中了。
He's not gonna see that thing?
他不会看到那东西吗?
DuBinion's gonna be watchin' us like a hawk.
杜比尼恩会像老鹰一样盯着我们。
How you gonna get it in there without him seein' it?
你要怎么把它放进去,而不让他看见?
No one's gonna be payin' any attention to the boy.
没人会注意到这孩子的。
And when DuBinion's rackin',sweatin' bullets,
当杜比尼恩开始击球时,
you're gonna do it.
你就会这么做。
I don't wanna do that.
我不想那么做。
Come again?
再说一遍?
I don't.I d-- I dont-- I-- I--
我不想。我...我不...我...我...
I mean, I-- I ain't sayin' I won't, I just--
我是说,我...我不是说,我不会,我只是...
NICK: Well, then what are you sayin'?
尼克:那你在说什么?
What?
什么?
-LITTLE NICK: I just- -Shut the fuck up.
-小尼克:我只是... -闭上臭嘴。
You're doin' it.
你要去做。
You all right with this,Miss Karma?
“因果报应”女士,你没意见吧?
Turnabout's fair play,so sure.
一报还一报,当然可以。
NICK: Good.
尼克:很好。
But he's not gonna buy that you're backin' me after what I just lost.
但是他不会相信,在我输掉了这么多钱,你还能力挺我。
So how you gonna lure him back here?
那你要怎么把他吸引回来?
Well, we're just gonna have to get the word out
that you beat some big dicks.
我们只需要放出消息,说你打败了一些大混♥蛋♥。
So we need to set up three matches with her,
Tulsa, Rebel,and Tony Rooster Rose.
所以,我们要给她安排三场比赛,塔尔萨,瑞贝尔和托尼·罗斯。
If you don't choke and you beat em' all,
如果你能不“噎住”,你要战胜他们所有人,
then DuBinion's gonna hear all about it.
那杜比尼恩就会知道了。
And between his grudge with me and his ego,
在他对我的怨恨和他的自负之间,
he'll come a-callin'.
他会回来找我的。
And it's gonna make that boyfriend of yours real happy, right?
这会让你的男朋友很开心,对吧?
When we win, you bet.
我们当然会赢了。
NICK:Good.
尼克:好。
Boy, get your shim out.Get it out.
小子,把你那垫片拿出来,把它抠出来。
On the phone.
去打电♥话♥联♥系♥。
Sheila.
希拉。
# When you're down, pretty baby #
当你沮丧时,可爱的宝贝
# Oh, what I'm sayin' now #
哦,我在说什么
-Yeah! -(DIANA LAUGHING)
-是的! -[黛安娜的笑声]
There it is!
就要这样!
Double and game.
游戏要加倍了。
And that's 24,000 for Diana.
这是黛安娜的两万四千美元。
Tulsa,if you don't want another game?
塔尔萨,如果你不想再玩一局的话?
Actually, I do not.
事实上,我要跟。
# When you get some on you, baby #
当你得到一些的时候,宝贝
# You better hold on to what you got #
你最好抓住你所拥有的
Yeah! Yeah! Yeah.
好的!好的!耶。
# When you get some money, baby #
等你有了钱,宝贝
Boy?
小子?
Uh, double.
呃,加倍。
That's game, and 40,000 for Diana.
这是就是游戏,黛安娜赢了四万。
Congratulations, Nick, you fuck.
祝贺你这个混♥蛋♥,尼克。
Why are you congratulatin him?
你为啥祝贺他?
You want another game there,Rebel?
你想再玩一局吗?瑞贝尔?
All I got left on me is my Harley, Nick.
我身上只剩下我的哈雷摩托车了,尼克。
Unless you want me living here,I'd best be holdin' on to that.
除非你想让我住在这里,否则,我最好别拿它下注。
# When you walk on the sidewalk #
当你走在人行道上
# You won't even shed a tear #
你连一滴眼泪都不会掉
# 'Cause when you're down, pretty baby #
因为当你沮丧时,漂亮的宝贝
# You better believe it #
你最好相信它
Holy shit!
神了!
That's a legal double!
这是正常的加倍!
NICK:Yeah!
尼克:是的!
Yeah!
好的!
MAN 8: Damn! That is some shoot.
男人8:见鬼!这就是在射击。
Nick, what you feelin about extendin me some credit?
尼克,你觉得给我点信用,怎么样?
Tony, I'd rather have a hot poker up my ass.
托尼,我宁愿有根热拨火钳,插在我屁♥股♥上。
Then, pretty lady,you make this,
那么,漂亮的女士,你来做这个,
Tony the Rooster Rose is done crowin'.
“公鸡”罗斯.托尼就要停止“打鸣”了。
Unless you take pity.
除非你同情我。
OLD NICK: Yeah.
老尼克:好的。
LITTLE NICK: That's the winner!
小尼克:那是赢家!
OLD NICK: Just like that!
老尼克:就像那样!
Pay it up.
付钱吧。
Pay it up.
付钱吧。
News travels fast.
消息传得很快。
DuBinion's ready for a rematch if you still want it.
如果你还想的话,杜比尼恩已经准备好复赛了。
Yes!
好的!
Yes.
是的。
(尼克升的旗子是美国南北战争时期,是维护奴隶制的南方邦联的“国旗”。
这面旗帜现在,代表了:白人至上主义,保守主义,以及个人自♥由♥主义)
Come on. Come on. Come on in.
来吧。来吧。请进。
Fuck, man.
这群混♥蛋♥。
Fuck that shit.
去他的吧。
Fuck.
操。
OLD NICK: Welcome. Welcome, welcome.
老尼克:欢迎。欢迎,欢迎。
Folks, this is the challenger,
乡亲们,这是挑战者,
Mr. Beaumont DuBinion from Mobile.
莫比尔的博蒙特·杜比尼恩先生。
OLD NICK:And you all know Diana.
老尼克:你们都认识黛安娜。
Now most of y'all probably don't know,
你们大多数人可能都不知道,
but we all played a few weeks back,
但几周前,我们都赛过了,
and well, I kicked her ass.
我把她的屁♥股♥,着实地揍了一顿。
So I just love it when folks are gluttons for punishment.
所以,我就喜欢看到人们贪图惩罚。
It's nothin' personal to you,ma'am.
这跟你无关,女士。
But since you're still a-shootin' for Nick,
但既然你还在跟着尼克,
I'm gonna break you completely this time.
这次,我要彻底击垮你。
Game on.
准备比赛。
NICK: Okay, okay, okay.
尼克:好,好,好。
Appreciate y'all comin' here and slippin' your fat asses
into these little chairs.
感谢你们来到这里,把你们的肥屁♥股♥,滑到这些小椅子上。
Um, for this match only,
只针对这场比赛
the house is gonna wave it's vig on all side bets, all of em'.
台球厅将免去,对为双方下注的人进行的抽头,所有人都免。
That's how we're gonna play this?
我们就这么玩吗?
That's exactly how we gonna play this.
这就是我们将要怎么玩的。
NICK: Fine.
尼克:很好。
Now, per our deal,his house, my board.
根据我们的协议,他的台球厅,我的木板台。
No quarters under it, see?
下面没有硬币,看到了吗?
Yeah.
是的。
Boy.
小子。
Now just so we all got things clear,
现在,我们要把话,都说清楚了,
first day winner in the first two rows pays 1,000.
第一赛日,首次连续两次进加倍洞的赢家,下1000美元赌注。
Winner in the back two rows pays 1,500.
后面的连续进双倍洞的赢家,下1500美元赌注。
And double pays, well,you guessed it, double.
要跟就得双倍报酬,嗯,你猜对了,双倍。
You can double up to five times in a row,
你可以连续翻倍五次,
but then after the fifth time,the doublin' starts over
with a new base bet at 2,000.
但在第五次之后,加倍下注者重新开始,新的基础赌注是2000美元。
Now if either player doubles up five times in a row twice,
现在如果任何一个玩家连续五次加倍两次,
then the other player can call uncle and quit.
那么另一个玩家可以喊“不跟”并退出。
Day two is optional, rules and stakes to be determined.
第二天是可选的,规则和赌注有待确定。
Well, that's what we decided.
这就是我们的决定。
BEAUMONT: Huh?
博蒙特:呃?
Well, for any of y'all feelin' ill at ease about y'all safety--
好吧,如果你们对自己的安全,感到放心的话...
I'm not.
我没有。
-My man here-- -We good.
-我的人在这儿... -我们没事。
From the Mobile Police Department.
都是来自莫比尔警♥察♥局的。
And she, well,she's an ex-state trooper.
而她,她是前州警。
Now they not here to start any trouble,
电影精选列表