现在他们不是来找麻烦的,
just to make sure nobody else does.
这是确保,其他人也别自找麻烦。
Ain't gonna be no trouble.
不会有麻烦的。
No.
不会。
Not like last time when you and your thugs beat me so bad
that I lost both of my kidneys.
不像上次你和你的暴徒,把我的两个肾,都给打废了。
NICK:You tried to cheat.
尼克:你作弊。
You had it comin,you know you did.
你活该。
BEAUMONT: Bullshit.
博蒙特:胡说。
Hey,this could be you if you lose.
嘿,如果你输了,这可能就是你的下场。
So be careful.
所以,你小心点儿。
NICK:Let us know when you're ready,DuBinion.
尼克:准备好了告诉我们,杜比尼恩。
Anytime,let us know when you're ready.
我们随时奉陪。
I will, don't you worry now.
我会的,你现在不用担心。
You know,when I heard what them boys up
in Memphis did to your hand,
知道吗,当我听说,孟菲斯那帮家伙对你的手做了什么,
gotta admit, almost made me feel a little better.
我得承认,这让我感觉好点了。
Until I realized I ain't never gonna get my rematch.
直到我意识到,我不可能再和他比赛了。
I hope she's better this time.
我希望,她这次会好一些。
You know damn well I beat some good players,
你很清楚,我打败了一些优秀的选手,
otherwise you wouldn't be here.
否则你也不会在这里。
You can keep yappin' or lag.
你可以继续唠叨或者拖延。
Ladies first.
女士优先。
WOMAN 1:Let's go, Diana.
女人1 :我们开始吧,黛安娜。
LITTLE NICK: Mr. DuBinion wins the break.
小尼克:杜比尼恩先生赢得开球权。
All right. No big deal.
好吧。没什么大不了的。
No big deal at all.
没什么大不了的。
Here we go.
我们开始。
BEAUMONT:Come on.
博蒙特:来吧。
LITTLE NICK: Double.
小尼克:双倍洞。
Mr. DuBinion wins $2,000.
杜比尼恩赢得了2000美元。
It hurts, don't it?
心疼了,对吧?
Yeah.
有点。
You hatin on me so bad right now, aren't you?
你现在很恨我,是吗?
Keep a close eye on me,we can only do it once.
盯紧我,我们只能做一次。
BEAUMONT:You know what?
博蒙特:你知道吗?
I'm playin' so good today that I think I deserve me a steak.
我今天打得这么好,我想我应该得到一块牛排。
BEAUMONT:Yeah.
博蒙特:是的。
BEAUMONT:Come on. Get up there.
博蒙特:来吧。上台去吧。
LITTLE NICK:Five ball in the seven hole.No blood.
小尼克:五号♥球进七号♥洞。没有输赢。
Dianas shot.
黛安娜击球。
I cheat you that time, too,DuBinion.
那次我也骗了你,杜比尼恩。
Feel me cheatin you there?
感觉我在欺骗你吗?
Do you feel it in your bones?
你能从骨子里感觉到吗?
LITTLE NICK:One ball in the one hole!
小尼克:一号♥球进一号♥洞!
Back row winner.
递补为赢家。
Diana wins 1,500 and the break!
黛安娜赢了1500美元,并获得开球权!
You know I like steak, too,Mr. DuBinion.
你知道吗?我也喜欢啃牛排,杜比尼恩先生,
You know how I like it?
你知道我有多喜欢吗?
Well done?
全熟的?
Thank you.
谢谢你。
I do prefer a polite opponent.
我更喜欢有礼貌的对手。
OLD NICK: All right.
老尼克:好了。
# I'm goin' to the river #
我要去河边
# Gonna walk down about the sea #
想要去海边走走
# I'm goin' to the river #
我要去河边
# Walk down about the sea #
想要去海边走走
LITTLE NICK:Double. Diana wins $3,000.
小尼克:进双倍洞。戴安娜赢得了3000美元。
Yeah. Yeah.
好的。好的。
LITTLE NICK: Double.
小尼克:进双倍洞。
-NICK: Yeah. -LITTLE NICK: Diana.
-尼克:好的。 -小尼克:黛安娜。
NICK:Yeah.
尼克:是的。
Keep it goin' now!
继续加油!
LITTLE NICK: Double. Diana.
小尼克:加倍。黛安娜。
Hell, gal.
见了鬼了,伙计们。
You're gettin so good this time that I'm startin' to get a little bored.
这次你打得太好了,我都有点烦了。
Well, that's not very hospitable of me.
那就是我,待客不周啦。
Let's see if this helps.
让我们看看,这下是否有用。
# Lord, mama #
上帝啊,女士
# Who may your manager be #
你在为谁而忙碌
# Hey, hey, mama #
嘿,嘿,女士
# Who may your manager be #
你在为谁而忙碌
DIANA:Let me go.
黛安娜:让我进去。
Holy shit, out a shingle!
我的天呐!外加一个单球进洞!
The 14 ball in the 14 hole!
14号♥球进了14号♥洞!
Five in the five hole!
五号♥球进了五号♥洞!
That's a Montgomery,which is a double!
那还是蒙哥马利市,有一次这样的加倍!
(阿♥拉♥巴马州首府)
And that ain't never been done here before.
这在这里,是前所未有的。
That ain't never been done here!
这里从来没有这样发生过!
LITTLE NICK: Well, then that's five doubles in a row
and 48,000 for Diana.
小尼克:好吧,那就是连续五次获得加倍,黛安娜获得了4万8千美元。
OLD NICK:Damn.
老尼克:天呐。
Still bored?
还烦吗?
BEAUMONT:You know what?
博蒙特:你知道吗?
That's it for me today.
今天,我就到这里了。
NICK:Well, that's it?
尼克:这就完了吗?
You wanna come back tomorrow for another bite,
你明天再来咬一口吧。
DuBinion, or are you done?
杜比尼恩,还是你已经做完了?
DuBinion!
杜比尼恩!
Just hold your horses now,would you?
别着急,好吗?
Now I've been around for a long time.
现在我已经在这里很长一段时间了。
and when a player wins at stakes like these,
当玩家在这样的赌注中获胜时,
and wins this decisively,playin' them again seems to be a fool's errand.
并且以决定性的方式获胜时,再赛-场,似乎是愚蠢的“瞎忙活”。
NICK: So you quit?
尼克:所以你要退出?
On the contrary.
正相反。
She's bound to have a chokin' point and I aim to find it.
她肯定有什么不可告人的秘密,我一定要找到它。
Well, then let's raise the stakes to 2,000 a game.
那我们把赌注提高到,两千元一局。
How about double-hole shootout?
单局限时,就打双倍洞?
Alternating shots to seven,must win by two.
交替击球至七次,净胜两次算赢。
Winner wins $250,000.
赢家拿走25万美元。
MAN 9: Whoa!
男人9:哇!
BEAUMONT:What? Too rich for your blood?
博蒙特:怎么? 赢多了,就没血性了?
You got that kinda money?
你有那么多钱吗?
I got people in Mobile good for it.and how about you?
我在莫比尔有很好的帮手。你呢?
NICK: I think I do.
尼克:我想我有。
You show up tomorrow with $250,000, mister,and you're on.
你明天要带着25万美金,先生,你就来吧。
Winner wins big money,big fuckin' braggin' rights.
赢家赢了大钱,还有“吹大牛”的权利。
Best in the world.
全世界最棒的。
BEAUMONT:Come on, let's go.
博蒙特:来吧,我们走。
Mr. DuBionion, here.
杜比尼恩先生,给。
Buy yourself a steak.
去给自己买♥♥块牛排。
On me.
我请客。
The South shall rise again.
南方白人将再次崛起。
(美国内战时旗,南方军队的战歌♥名字)
NICK: I mean,I'm tellin' you right now that was some shooting.
尼克:我的意思是,我现在告诉你,那是一场“枪战”。
That's fine, fine shootin'.
很精彩,很刺♥激♥的“枪战”。
Well, that's a rare compliment,thanks.
这真是很罕见的赞美,谢谢。
Hey, um, Sheila,she's movin' to another room
so come to mine and I'll give you your cut.
嘿,希拉她,她要搬到另一个房♥间去了,到我这儿来,我把你那份给你。
What's that supposed to mean?
那是什么意思?
It can mean whatever you want it to mean.
你想是什么“意思”,就是什么“意思”。
Nick, have I given you 'cause to think I want you?
尼克,我让你觉得,我想要你了吗?
Does a man need 'cause?
男人需要理由吗?
Hell yes, he does.
当然,他要有。
Well,then give me some 'cause.
那就给我点理由。
Nick,you know I got me somebody.
尼克,你知道,我“名花有主”了。
NICK:Well, he ain't here right now,is he?
尼克: 嗯,他现在不在这儿,对吗?
And even if I was interested, I don't believe
in mixin' business with pleasure.
就算我有兴趣,我也不赞成把工作和娱乐混在一起。
Wait, if you're sayin' it'd be a pleasure,ain't that 'cause?
等等,如果你说,这是我的荣幸,不是吗?
No.
不是。
It's a polite way of sayin' fuck off.
这是让你“滚开”的礼貌说法。
Well, your loss.
那是你的损失。
电影精选列表