Yeah, I'll live with it somehow.
那我也接受。
Hey, hey, stop.
嘿,嘿,别动。
Just stop.
别动。
Stop.
别动。
Now, if I got any pleasure from forcin' a woman,
如果说,我从强迫女人中,得到了什么乐趣,
you have no idea what I'll do to you.
你不知道,我会对你做什么。
No idea.
不知道。
Do you understand what I'm sayin' to you?
你明白我在说什么吗?
Do you understand?
你明白吗?
I guess this is the end of the romance, huh?
我想,这段罗曼史到此结束了,对吧?
Might be.
也许。
Nick! Nick, get off her.
尼克!尼克,放开她。
NICK: Get out of here!
尼克:滚开!
You know what I thought? I thought we was partners.
你知道,我怎么想的吗?我以为,我们是搭档。
I thought you and me was partners!
我还以为,我们是搭档呢!
Sheila!
希拉!
Keep your chin up.
抬起头来。
OLD NICK: How's she doin'?
老尼克:她怎么样了?
Let me see your neck.
让我看看你的脖子。
DIANA: I'm fine. Fine.
黛安娜:我没事。没事。
Stakes are too high for him to hurt me too bad.
伤害我,对他来说,风险太大了。
OLD NICK:If he was half way sane,I'd agree with you.
老尼克: 如果他还算有一点理智的话,我同意你的看法。
You ought to get out now while the gettin's good.
你应该趁现在还好,赶紧逃出去。
I agree.
我同意。
Well, that's rich comin' from you.
你们说得也太“不靠谱”了。
And I don't see you leavin'.
我也没看到,你们离开。
Been here my whole life.Why leave now?
我一辈子都在这里。为什么现在离开?
'Sides, somebody gotta look after that piece of work.
再说,总得有人照看那件“作品”。
NICK:Old man,we got customers down there.
尼克:老头,我们有顾客在下面。
Get down there and ring your bell.
下楼去,敲你的铃。
OLD NICK: Big fuckin' dick.
老尼克:一个大傻♥逼♥。
NICK: Sheila!
尼克:希拉!
Comin'!
来了!
Thank you.
谢谢你。
SHEILA:You're welcome.
希拉:你不用客气。
Hey, keep ice on it so it don't swell.
在上面敷点冰,这样就不会肿了。
Well, you're awful quiet.
你沉默得都可怕了。
What's goin' on?
会怎么样?
I don't know.
我不知道。
You know, I've been thinkin' a lot about how you acted about
puttin that shim in.
你知道吗,我一直在想,你在装上垫片时的行为。
So I need to ask you somethin'.
所以,我得问你点事。
Who cheated who?
究竟是,谁欺骗了谁?
What?
什么?
DIANA: Did DuBinion cheat Nick or was it the other way around?
黛安娜: 是杜比恩欺骗了尼克,还是尼克欺骗了杜比恩?
I think you know and I need you to tell me the truth.
我想你知道,我需要你,告诉我真♥相♥。
-Diana, I-- -Tell me.
-黛安娜,我... -告诉我。
NICK: There you go.
尼克: 给你。
Powderin' that hand again.
又在给你的手擦粉了。
Pretty soon you're gonna turn yourself white.
很快你就会把自己变成白色。
If he makes another double,you do it.
如果他再射进双倍洞,你就干。
LITTLE NICK: Double. Mr. Dubinion.
小尼克: 进双倍洞。杜比尼恩先生。
LITTLE NICK: Soon as I sat down, all I wanted to do was take the thing out.
小尼克: 我一坐下,就想把那东西拿出来。
I was too late.
我太晚了。
Come on, that's a good one.
来吧,这杆儿不错。
Get up there.
滚上来。
Miss. It's Nick's shot.
失误。尼克击球。
NICK: Well, ain't that the shits?
尼克: 那不是很糟糕吗?
Ain't that the shits?
这难道不是很糟糕吗?
All that white man's money in your pocket almost.
所有白人的钱,几乎都在你口袋里了。
BEAUMONT:Wait a fuckin' minute!
博蒙特:他妈的,等一下!
NICK:What?
尼克:咋了?
BEAUMONT:Lift up that board.
博蒙特: 把板子抬起来。
-NICK: What you talkin about? -OLD NICK: No, wait a second!
-尼克:你在说什么? -老尼克:不,等一下!
BEAUMONT: There's something underneath that board!
博蒙特: 木板下面有东西!
Uh, you tilted the board!
你把板子弄歪了!
NICK: You put that there!
尼克:是你放那儿的!
-BEAUMONT: Oh, bullshit! -NICK: You put that there!
-博蒙特:哦,胡说! -尼克: 是你放那儿的!
BEAUMONT: Bullshit!
博蒙特:胡说!
LITTLE NICK:You know the next.
小尼克:你知道,下面发生的。
DuBinion protested,
杜比尼恩抗♥议♥,
they ended up close to killin' him.
他们差点杀了他。
Couple hours later
过了几个小时
NICK:That's for fuckin' that up, boy.
尼克: 这是因为你,才搞砸了,小子。
(GASPS)Jesus Christ!
[喘气] 上帝啊!
I know.
我知道。
I should have told you from the start.
我应该一开始,就应该告诉你的。
I wanted to warn you about Nick, but I didn't want you thinkin' bad of me.
我想提醒你,小心尼克,但我不想让你,把我想得不好。
If I ever thought DuBinion would have been comin' back here--
如果我想到,杜比尼恩会回到这里...
Hey, no, no, no. It's okay.
嘿,不,不,不。没关系。
It's not okay.
这不是“没关系”。
I put you in a terrible position.
我让你陷入了尴尬的境地。
And I want you to win, I do,
but this DuBinion don't deserve to lose either.
我也希望你能赢,真的,但这个杜比恩也不该输。
I understand that.
我理解。
I'm gonna figure it out.
我会想办法的。
How?
怎么办?
DIANA: I don't know exactly, but I will.
黛安娜: 我不知道具体是什么,但我会有办法的。
And if I need your help,I hope I can count on you.
如果我需要你的帮助,我希望,我能指望你。
Of course you can.
你当然可以。
You know you can, right?
你知道,你可以的,对吧?
I'm so sorry.
我很抱歉。
-(SIGHS) -LITTLE NICK: I'm so sorry.
-[叹息] -小尼克:我太内疚了。
It's okay.
没事了。
-LITTLE NICK: I'm so sorry. -It's okay.
-小尼克:我很抱歉。 -没事了。
I'm gonna figure it out.
我会想办法的。
His money's all here,and even 250 grand.
他的钱都在这里,甚至还有二十五万。
NICK: Little Nick.
尼克:小尼克。
Boy, hey,come help him with the money.
小子,嘿,来帮他拿钱。
I hope you brought your A game again.
我希望,你再次发挥出最佳水平。
Hey, wake up.
嘿,清醒点。
Okay, we're ready to start.
好了,我们准备开始了。
Uh, this will be a double-hole shootout.
呃,这将是一场限时单局“双倍洞点球大战”。
Players will take alternating shots.
选手将轮流击球。
Lag for break?
还用“碰岸比近”吗?
Excuse me, but I won yesterday.
对不起,我昨天赢了。
That's right.
没错。
So I go first.
所以,我先开球。
LITTLE NICK: Double. Diana.
小尼克:加倍。黛安娜。
Mr. DuBinion's turn.
杜比尼恩先生的机会。
Right off the bat.Just like that.
干脆利落。就像这样。
DIANA:Come on, baby.Get up there.
戴安娜:来吧,宝贝。滚上去吧。
LITTLE NICK: That's six doubles in a row for Miss Diana!
小尼克: 这是黛安娜小姐,连续六次获得加倍!
LITTLE NICK:Mr. DuBinion has five.
小尼克:杜比尼恩先生有5次机会。
If he shoots and misses,Diana has the opportunity to win it all.
如果他射偏了,黛安娜就有机会赢得一切。
I don't need you to remind me of that, kid.
我不需要你提醒我,孩子。
BEAUMONT: Come on.
博蒙特:来吧。
-Yes! -LITTLE NICK: Double.
-对了! -小尼克:双倍洞。
Mr. DuBinion.
杜比尼恩先生。
We are tied at six apiece.
我们现在是平局,每人6次射中。
Now, if you have to win by two,seven won't do it.
现在,如果你必须净胜2分,7回合是不行的。
What do we do?
我们该怎么办?
We play on till somebody wins by two.
我们一直玩下去,直到有人净胜两球。
NICK:Well, if we're gonna play on,then we gotta raise the stakes again.
尼克:好吧,如果我们要继续玩下去,那我们就得再加大赌注。
You man enough to do that?
你有勇气这么做吗?
BEAUMONT:Sure, as long as I can see your money.
博蒙特:当然,只要我能看到你的钱。
How about winner wins 450,000?
如果赢家能赢得45万呢?
Like I said, I came to break you this time.
就像我说的,这次我是来击垮你的。
You got the guts for this?
你有胆量这么做吗?
What y'all think, huh?
你们大家是怎么想的?
CROWD: Yeah!
人群:好的!
电影精选列表