Come on, missy, you ain't blind.
拜托,小姐,你又不是瞎子。
You're a looker,and you can play.
你长得漂亮,还会玩。
So let's make some money.
让我们都赚点钱吧。
We'll give you a room.We'll train you.
我们会给你一个房♥间。我们会训练你的。
And if you come through like we think, we'll back you.
如果你能达到我们的预期,我们也会支持你的。
Cover your losses.
弥补你的损失。
We'll share in your winnins, of course.
当然,我们会分享你的奖金。
And watch this clientele just grow.
看着这里,回头客越来越多。
Maybe put in a stripper pole for me.
干脆,给我竖根钢管吧。
Or rename the place Three Nicks Nookie Nook?
或者,把这个地方改名为“三尼克性♥爱♥角”?
That's a good idea.
这是个好主意。
You know what?
你知道吗?
Thanks for the offer for supper,but I'm not takin that either.
谢谢你请我共进晚餐,但我也不接受。
NICK:Oh, come on, girl,I was just kiddin'.
尼克:噢,别这样,丫头,我只是在开玩笑。
DIANA: I'm not!
黛安娜:我没开玩笑!
Jesus Christ.
上帝啊。
Boy, go get her.
小子,去追她回来。
Go on.
快去。
LITTLE NICK: Ma'am? Ma'am?
小尼克:女士?女士?
Hey, ma'am? Ma'am!
嘿,女士?女士!
Jesus Christ! You okay?
天呐!你没事吧?
LITTLE NICK:Holy shit.
小尼克:我♥操♥。
Fine. Hazard of one eye.
没事,幸亏我是独眼。
-Oh, God! Shit. -Okay, stop movin then.
-哦,上帝!倒霉。 -行了,别这么“没头苍蝇”似的。
Am I bleedin?
我流血了吗?
Hold still.
别动。
No.
没有。
You good. You okay?
你挺好的。你没事吧?
Yeah.
是的。
Hey, listen, I couldn't help overhearin your conversation
back there,and I think you should reconsider.
听着,我刚才不小心听到了你们的谈话,我觉得,你应该重新考虑一下。
I bet you do.
我猜你就会这样。
Nick-- not Old Nick, he's decent, but--
尼克...不是老尼克,他很正派,但就是...
But Nick's an ordinary son of a bitch, to be sure,
but when he wants somethin,he can be different.
但尼克确实是个普通的“狗♥娘♥养♥的”,但当他想要什么东西时,他可以与众不同的。
And I'm tellin' you,y'all could make a shit ton of money.
我告诉你,你们都能赚一大笔钱。
How?
怎么挣?
LITTLE NICK:You saw what happened in there.
小尼克:你看到里面发生的事了。
Word gets around that you're staked here,players come like flies to honey.
你在这里下注的消息,很快就要被传开了,“赌客选手”们都会蜂拥而来的。
Staked how?
我哪来的赌本?
LITTLE NICK:Nick's money backin you.
小尼克:用尼克的钱,支持你。
His protection, too.
还有他能罩着你。
Protection from who? The cops?
防谁? 防警♥察♥吗?
Nah, Nick paid off the cops.
不用,尼克买♥♥通了警♥察♥。
Protection from varmints tryin to mash you.
防着那些,想和你调情的流氓们。
What about protection from Nick?
为什么不说,还要防着尼克呢?
He ain't no saint,but he's too damn smart to hurt his own golden goose,
他不是圣人,但他太聪明了,不会伤害自己的“下金蛋的鹅”,
if you don't mind the comparison, maam.
如果你不介意我这样比较的话,女士。
Back up a little.
闪开点儿。
I don't wanna lose my mirror.
我可不想,弄坏我的反光镜。
Will you at least think about it?
你至少考虑一下吧?
Come back in! We can talk about it!
回来!我们可以谈谈!
You can spend the night for free!
你可以免费过夜!
DIANA: Put some ice on that.
黛安娜:在上面敷点冰。
You're makin' a mistake!
你在犯错误!
Shit.
该死。
Life ain't worth livin'
生活不值得过下去
If I can't have you
如果我没有你相伴
Why should I go on
为什么我还要继续
Always being so blue
总是这样忧郁
So put your arms around me
用你的胳膊来搂着我
Mm-hmm
嗯,嗯
Make me know your love is true
让我知道你的爱是真实的
Life ain't worth livin'
生活不值得过下去
(迷幻汽车旅馆,房♥间内有电♥话♥及卫♥星♥电♥视♥频道)
If I can't have you
如果我没有你相伴
If I can't have you
如果我得不到你
Now don't you know that I need you
难道你现在不知道我多么需要你
Oh, so much
哦,太需要了
No, I don't want another
不,我不需要别人
Can't stand another's touch
无法忍♥受别人的抚摸
Yes, I'm satisfied with everything
是的,我对一切都很满意
(“基诺”台球赛的大赌注,就在尼克台球厅等你来拿)
But life aint worth livin'
但生活还是不值得过下去
When you're gone
当你离开后
When you're go
在你要离开时
LITTLE NICK:Hey.
小尼克:嘿。
Uh, you came back.
呃,你回来了。
Didn't hear you drive up.
没听见你开车过来。
I did indeed drive up.
我确实开车来的。
Right.
这就对了。
Great.
太好了。
Well, I-- I'll go tell Nick.
那我...我去告诉尼克。
(SIGHS)
[叹气声]
Hasn't made any donuts in a long time.
好久没做甜甜圈吃了。
-You burned that. -Uh, it is--
-你煎了这些。 -呃,这是...
-Whyd you do that?
-你为什么这么做?
Hey, hey, well, come on in!
嘿,嘿,进来吧!
-Good mornin. -OLD NICK: Welcome, welcome.
-早上好。 -老尼克:欢迎欢迎。
NICK:Good mornin, right here,sit by me if you don't mind.
尼克:早上好,来的正好,如果你不介意的话,坐在我旁边。
Got business to talk about.
我有话要跟你谈。
So the boy here tells me you've given up on the woman's movement.
这个男孩告诉我,你已经放弃“女权运动”了。
Cept for the one that men care about most.
除了男人们最关心的那个。
Cute, cute.
太逗了,真逗。
I ain't givin up on shit.
我什么都不会放弃。
Then why'd you come back?
那你为什么要回来?
Not for your charm.
别自作多情了。
Fine.
好吧。
For the money.
为了赚钱。
With the doublin up and all,Keno's the biggest money game in pool.
由于可以加倍,我发现“基诺”是最来钱的台球游戏。
And folks say this is the keno capital of the world, so--
人们都说,这里是世界“基诺”之都,所以...
It is. Of the world!
是的。全世界的!
So as off puttin as you are,this is where I gotta be.
虽然你很讨厌,但这个地方我值得一呆。
Sheila, Sheila, we're tryin to have a conversation here.
希拉,希拉,我们正在说正经事儿呢。
-SHEILA: Oh? -NICK: Can't you see that?
-希拉:哦? -尼克:看不出吗?
SHEILA:Well, bless your little hearts.
希拉:好吧,祝福你的小心灵。
I see exactly what you're doin.
我完全明白,你们在说什么。
Oh, Jesus Christ.
哦,上帝啊。
(CHUCKLES) You two married?
[笑声]你俩结婚了吗?
-Fuck no! -Fuck no!
-死也不娶她! -死也不嫁他!
Sure act like it.
装得还挺像回事。
Now,before we make this arrangement,
I need to know, missy,that you will hustle.
现在,在我们做这个安排之前,我需要知道,小妞,你会卖♥♥力的。
If by hustlin you mean sandbaggin a liar or a cheat,
如果你说的“卖♥♥力”指的是说谎,或是设骗局,
I got no truck.
那我就“撂挑子”不干。
If you mean takin some greenhorn for a ride just 'cause he's green,
如果你是说,因为一个新手没经验,就带他去“兜风长见识”,
I did it on ocassion,but not anymore.
我偶尔会这么做,但不会更进一步了。
Even if said greenhorn would take some enjoyment in hustlin you he you could.
即使那个新手,在他可以的时候,会以戏弄你为乐呢。
Not unless there's some kinda justice in it.
除非,有某种公平在里面。
What-- what-- what the hell does that mean?
这,这,这是什么意思?
Well, you got some kinda conceptual constipation?
那我问你,你有没有过那种“便秘”的感受?
It means levelin the scales somehow,deliverin' a bad man his karma,that kinda thing.
它意味着,某种程度上的平衡,让坏人得到报应,诸如此类的事情。
NICK: Karma.
尼克:那叫“因果报应”。
Hell, the only karma I know is a slut.
见鬼,我知道的唯一因果报应,就是一个荡♥妇♥。
When she was blowin me,she was good karma.
当她给我“吹♥箫♥”的时候,她就是“善果”。
And when she gave me the clap,she was bad karma.
当她把淋病传染给我的时候,她是“恶业”。
Well, I hope you got that taken care of.
所以,我希望你小心这种“因果报应”。
You know, if this is gonna be a deal breaker,then let's stop wastin a good morning.
如果,这是分手的原因,那我们就别再浪费,这个美好的早晨了。
All right, all right,all right. Come on, sit down.
好吧,好吧,好啦,来吧,坐下。
Just hang on and don't put your panties in a knot.
坚持住,别把你的内♥裤♥扭成一团了。
I can work with you on this unless--
我可以和你合作,除非...
Unless you're playin me.
除非你在耍我。
Playing you?
电影精选列表