牙齿都打飞了,连眼球,都打掉了。
It's the worst damn beatin' I ever saw with two eyes, anyway.
不管怎么说,这是我用两只眼睛看到的,最糟糕的殴打。
Now, Berkees never showed up here again,
现在,伯吉斯再也没有出现在这里,
and nobody asked what happened to him 'cause they was all too afraid to.
也没有人问他发生了什么事,因为他们都太害怕了。
Oh, my God.
哦,我的上帝。
So what exactly are you stickin' around for?
那你还留在这里,到底是为了什么?
LITTLE NICK:Nick ain't got no kids.
小尼克:尼克没有孩子。
He says he'll leave me the place
if I show him the proper management skills.
他说,如果我向他展示适当的管理技巧,他就会把这个地方留给我。
You're like 20?
你看来像是20岁?
17.
17岁。
-And he's what, 50? -About.
-他多大?50岁? -差不多。
Have to saw him in half,count his rings to know for sure.
得把他像大树一样,锯成两半,数一数他的“年轮”才能确定。
He could live to be a 100.
他可以活到100岁。
That's a long time to be hangin' around.
呆在这里太久了。
Well, I got plans.
那我得有个计划了。
-Yeah? -Yeah.
-是吗? -是的。
Nick, he's so damn cheap,let this house go to hell.
尼克,他太小气了,让这房♥子见鬼去吧。
But there's seven acres here,
但这里有7英亩,
and this area's hurtin'for family entertainment.
这个地方是家庭娱乐的好地方。
See, I'm figurein',fix the place up,
put in a dance hall,some video games,and outside,a truck museum.
我在想,把这地方整修一下,建个舞厅,玩点电子游戏,在外面建个卡车博物馆。
Truck museum?
卡车博物馆吗?
Yeah! Vintage, big rigs!
是啊!还要有葡萄园,再摆上老式的大钻机!
You ever met a kid who weren't dyin' to drive a truck?
你见过有不想开卡车的男孩吗?
Here, long as they can see over the steering wheel,
在这里,只要他们身高,能够得上方向盘,
they got an adult with em',
他们身边就有大人陪着,
they can drive em'all over the property.
他们就驾驶它们,在场地上,四处转悠。
-That's kinda cool. -Uh-uh.
-那样才叫“酷”。 -呃,呃。
You ask Nick about it?
你问尼克了吗?
Old Nick loves it.
老尼克乐于这样。
Nick just whacked me upside the head
and told me to take care of the tables.
尼克只是拍拍我的头,让我收拾桌子。
Hey, Diana.
嘿,黛安娜。
DIANA: Mm-hmm?
黛安娜:嗯,嗯?
LITTLE NICK:Can I ask you somethin'?
小尼克:我能问你件事吗?
Of course.
当然。
Can I kiss you?
我能吻你吗?
It's just bein around you and--and lookin at you.
只是在你身边...看着你。
-I don't know. -Oh, Nick.
- 我不知道。 - 哦,尼克。
-LITTLE NICK: Can I kiss you? -Um...
-小尼克: 我能吻你吗? -嗯...
-Oh! -Shit, this fuckin' eye.
-哦! -妈的,这该死的眼睛。
Nick, no. I can't.
尼克,不。我不能。
Sorry.
对不起。
DIANA:No! Hey, don't be sorry.
黛安娜:不! 嘿,不用抱歉。
I think you're wonderful.
我觉得,你很棒。
You're straightforward and you're honest.
你很直率,也很诚实。
In another world, another time,this could have happened.
在另一个世界,另一个时间,这可能会发生。
What's wrong with this world?
这个世界怎么了?
DIANA: I'm too old.
黛安娜:我太老了。
You're too young.
你还很太年轻。
And I got me somebody.
我找到了一个人。
That guy you're tryin' to help.
你想要帮助的那个人。
And you love him?
你爱上他了吗?
Crazy about.
爱得发狂。
Do anything for him.
为他做任何事。
But, hey, somewhere out there,there's a lucky girl waitin' for you, I promise.
但是,嘿,在某处,有一个幸运的女孩,在等着你,我保证。
What girl'd feel lucky gettin me?
有哪个女孩会觉得,得到我很幸运?
Girl with one eye?
独眼女孩?
DIANA:Come on.
黛安娜:来吧。
Let's get this shit inside.
我们把这些东西,搬进去吧。
Romeo.
罗密欧。
Douche, it's Diana. You decent?
“冲水器”,是黛安娜。你穿好衣服了吗?
DOUCHE:Yeah, I'm cool. I'm cool.
“冲水器”:是的,我没事。我可以。
Take this and get the hell out of here.
拿着这个,赶紧离开这里。
What is it?
这是什么?
DIANA: Gas money.
黛安娜:汽油钱。
This is more'n gas money.
这不仅仅是加油钱吧。
No way am I takin' this.
我才不收呢。
DIANA:Then call it a loan.
黛安娜:那就算是“贷款”吧。
You're on Nick's bad side,and you gotta get out of here.
你跟尼克作对了,你得离开这里。
DOUCHE:I told you I ain't got nowhere else to go.
“冲水器”:我告诉过你,我无处可去。
What about Florida, California?
去佛罗里达,或者加利福尼亚呢?
I'd always be lookin' over my shoulder.
我总是小心翼翼的。
DIANA:Why? You owe money or somethin'?
黛安娜:为什么?你欠钱,还是怎么的?
No, but I know things.
不,但我知道一些事情。
DIANA: Like what?
黛安娜:什么事?
Things you're better off not knowin'.
那些你最好别知道的事。
Well, you need to get goin',so take that and use it.
你得走了,收下这钱,好好花。
I can't.
我不能收。
I take this and Nick finds it,
我拿着这个,要是尼克发现了,
he'll kill me for holdin out on him.
我瞒着他,他会杀了我的。
Hyman.
海曼。
After my Grandpa Hyman.
按照我爷爷的姓氏。
Poor bastard.
可怜的家伙。
Please don't spread that around, okay?
请不要到处传播,好吗?
Good night, Hyman.
晚安,海曼。
What are you doin' in my room?
你在我房♥间里干什么?
NICK: Y'all kept me up all night with your celebratin'.
尼克:你们的庆祝,让我整晚都睡不着。
No point tryin' to sleep now.Might as well talk.
现在不想睡觉了。还是谈谈吧。
DIANA:Well, I'm talked out.
黛安娜: 嗯,我没什么可谈了。
This won't take long.
不会谈很久的。
Close the door.
关上门。
NICK:Over here.
尼克:到这来。
Come on.
来吧。
What are you hidin'?
你有什么事瞒着我?
What do you mean?
你什么意思?
Everyone's hidin' somethin' or other.
每个人都有所隐瞒。
This guy you're supposedly helpin',how come he's never around?
你本该帮助的那个人,怎么就从来没有出现过?
'Cause he doesn't know I'm helpin' or where I am.
因为他不知道我在帮忙,也不知道我在哪里。
NICK:Are we gonna meet him?
尼克:我们能见到他吗?
If he finds me, sure.
如果他找到我,当然可以。
Why, you're in for some male company?
怎么,你想找个男人作伴吗?
Let me see your cell phone.
让我看看你的手♥机♥。
What for?
凭什么?
NICK:I'm thinkin' of gettin one just like it.
尼克:我也想买♥♥一个一样的。
No, um, show me.
不,嗯,给我看就行。
That's my contacts.
这是我的联♥系♥人。
Mm-hmm.
嗯,嗯。
-Theres my recent calls. -NICK: Recent calls.
-这是我最近打的电♥话♥。 -尼克:最近的电♥话♥。
NICK: Well, okay.
尼克:好吧。
Whatever you're up to.
不管你要干什么。
You refusin' to hustles costin' us a lot of money.
你拒绝努力,让我们损失了很多钱。
DIANA:What we just took off that perverted piece of shit wasn't enough for you?
黛安娜:我们刚从那个变♥态♥的混♥蛋♥身上,拿走的钱还不够吗?
There ain't no such thing as enough.
就没有“足够”这回事。
I mean, if you would've just worked with him a little bit.
我是说,如果你能跟他多合作一点。
You know what your problem is?
你知道,你的问题是什么吗?
You arent thinkin' big enough.
你想得,不够远大。
Now what the hell's that supposed to mean?
这到底是什么意思?
Hustlin's Loserville.
“失败者之乡”的刨食儿者。
Once word gets out that that's what we're doin',
一旦我们这么做的消息,传了出去
only a matter of time before I'm all used up.
用不了多久,我就会“黔驴技穷”的。
Like Douche and Bag.
就像“冲水器”和“袋子”。
They've had their day.What are you gettin' at?
他们的好日子到头了。你要说什么?
You saw I got control of my temper.
你也看到了,我控制住了自己的脾气。
NICK:I did.
尼克:我看到了。
So let's go big.
那我们就玩大的。
Put the word out I'm the best keno player alive.
放话出去,我是世上最好的“基诺选手”。
Lure in the greatest players with the biggest egos, wallets.
吸引最伟大的玩家,他们最自负,最富有。
Tony Rooster Rose Rebel,that-- that man from Mobile.
托尼.“公鸡”罗斯.勒贝尔,那个...莫比尔来的那个人。
DuBinion,hed never comin' back here.
杜比尼恩,他再也没来过这里。
DIANA: Whatever.
黛安娜:随便怎么说。
电影精选列表