It ain't over till I say it is.
还没结束,直到我说结束才行。
Sheriff, dig up behind the shed!
治安官,你们去后面的棚屋去挖!
That's where he buried Burkees after he beat him to death!
他把伯吉斯打死后,把他埋在那里!
NICK: You little fuckin' weasel.
尼克: 你这该死的小黄鼠狼。
Gonna fuckin' kill you, too!
我他妈的也要杀了你!
Take him out!
把他带走!
Take him away!
带他离开这儿!
I loved all you people.
我爱你们所有人。
I loved y'all.
我爱你们。
You betrayed me.
你们背叛了我。
Y'all betrayed me now.
你们都背叛了我。
I loved this town.
我爱这个小城。
He's gone.
他完了。
He's gone!
他完蛋了!
Hey, drinks on me!
嘿,酒水算我请客!
Well, I can't believe I'm actually gonna miss you.
真不敢相信,我会想念你的。
Me, too.
我也是。
-So long, Hy-- -Don't say it.
-再见了,嗨... -别说了。
And your 70 grands in your room.
还有你房♥间里的七万块。
Now, that ain't right.
现在,那是不对的。
I lost it fair and square.
我要光明正大地输了它。
DIANA: No, you didn't.
黛安娜: 不,你不用输掉。
You really think I missed that last shot?
你真的认为,是我错过了最后一杆吗?
Oh, well.
哦,那好。
In that case, I'll keep it.
那样的话,我就留着它吧。
I'm keepin the rabbit's foot,though.
不过我要保留,你送的“兔子脚”。
Bye.
再见。
How long you plan this? From the start?
你计划了多久? 从开始就计划了?
Long time.
很长时间了。
Never seen it comin'.
从没想过会这样。
You know it was dangerous to tell Nick when you did.
你知道,当你按照尼克意图,去“出老千”,是很危险的。
I know.
我知道。
But I couldn't help myself.
但我是情不自禁的。
I'm sorry for what I did in that first match,
我为我在第一场比赛中的所作所为道歉,
Mr. DuBinion.
杜尼尼恩先生。
You were just a kid.
你那时,还是个孩子。
LITTLE NICK: I know.
小尼克:我知道。
But I knew better.
现在我知道了,怎样做更好。
Consider yourself redeemed.
你已经得到救赎了。
Thank you.
谢谢你。
DIANA:Take care of yourself,lighthouse.
黛安娜: 照顾好自己,“灯塔”。
I will.
我会的。
It hurts bad to lose you,but you'll come back,play a few matches.
失去你让我很伤心,但你会回来的,再打几场比赛。
You're our Shamu, you know?
你还那头“杀人鲸”,你还记得吗?
Come here.
过来。
Hey, what about your truck?
嘿,你的卡车怎么办?
Keys are in it.
钥匙在屋里。
Needs a new transmission,
它需要换个变速器,
but consider it your first donation to your truck museum.
就当这是,我给你的“卡车博物馆”的第一笔捐款吧。
Thank you.
谢谢你。
Make sure you give Sheila a big raise!
记得给希拉加薪!
LITTLE NICK: I will!
小尼克: 我会的。
I love you, Diana!
我爱你,黛安娜!
LITTLE NICK (VO):Almost no one in the county, except me and a few others,
小尼克: 除了我和其他几个人,几乎没有人,
understood what really went down that night.
知道那晚,到底发生了什么。
LITTLE NICK (VO):And I never did know if DuBinion was in on it from the start,
小尼克:我也不知道,杜比尼恩是否从一开始就参与其中,
or if she did it all on her own.
还是她自己做的。
Either way, you don't often get a second chance in this life.
不管怎样,你这辈子都不会有第二次机会。
And even though I haven't seen her since,
I thank her every day for the one she gave me.
尽管从那以后我再也没见过她,但我每天都感谢她给我的礼物。
So if you're ever in these parts, come visit the Two Nicks Truck Nook.
所以,如果你到这些地方来,来参观两尼克斯“卡车乐园”。
Have a soda, play some keno, let your kids drive a truck.
喝杯汽水,玩玩“基诺”,让你的孩子开卡车。
And if you ever run into Diana, tell her I miss her.
如果你遇到黛安娜,告诉她, 我想她。
电影精选列表