I can count.
我记着呢。
# Well, the devil is a deceiver #
那么,魔鬼就是个骗子
Come on, baby.
来吧,宝贝。
LITTLE NICK: Double.
小尼克:加倍。
Mr. DuBinion wins $2,000.
杜比尼恩先生赢了2000块。
# Well, the devil is a big liar #
那么,魔鬼是个大骗子
# Say no #
说不
# Yeah, the devil is a big liar #
是啊,魔鬼是个大骗子
# Say no #
说不
# Well, the devil is a deceiver #
好吧,魔鬼是个骗子
NICK:Yeah. That's it.
尼克:是的。就是这样。
That's a double for Nick!
尼克进了加倍洞!
Watch your back 'cause I'm comin up behind you.
小心你的背后,因为我就在你后面。
# Dont pay no mind to the devil #
不要把魔鬼放在心上
# Say no #
说不
# Say no #
说不
# Dont pay no mind to the devil #
不要把魔鬼放在心上
# Say no #
说不
CROWD: (TOGETHER)Oh!
人群一起喊:哦!
LITTLE NICK:That's a miss.
小尼克:射偏了。
Mr. DuBinion's shot.
该杜比尼恩先生击球了。
# He wont treat nobody right #
他对谁都不好
# Say no to the devil #
对魔鬼说不
Thats so fuckin close.I fuckin had that.
太他妈近了。我居然打偏了。
It was one of the longest matches anyone in these parts ever seen.
这是当地人见过的,最漫长的比赛之一。
Three days nonstop.
三天不间断。
It went back and forth,and back and forth,
until the truth began to show it's face.
它来来回♥回♥,来来回♥回♥,直到真♥相♥,开始露出它的真面目。
DuBinion was Nicks better.
杜比尼恩比尼克发挥得更好。
This fuckin asshole.
这个混♥蛋♥。
Huh, well,that's five doubles now, mister.
现在已经是五次加倍了,先生。
I'd love to go on for another,but from the look of things,
pussy rules or not,you can't afford it.
我很想再来一次,但从现在的情况来看,不管你是否是“懦夫”,你都负担不起了。
You got any more money or are you done?
你还有钱吗,还是你完蛋了?
How much is he shootin' for now?
他现在的目标是多少?
He doubles, it'd be 6♥4♥,000.
他加倍,就是6♥4♥000。
How much we got left?
我们还剩下多少?
Five or six grand, give or take.
五六千块左右吧。
NICK:Now I got 50,000 upstairs.
尼克:现在我在楼上有5万现金。
Can you cover the rest?
剩下的你能帮我吗?
OLD NICK:He's whoopin your ass.
老尼克:他在打你的屁♥股♥了。
Take your medicine and call it a day.
把你的药吃完,收工吧。
I didn't ask you for your advice.
我没征求你的意见。
I asked you if you got nine grand.
我问你有没有九千块。
Yeah. You pay me back.
是的。你得还我钱。
Go for it, mister.
你去击球吧,先生。
You better not fuckin miss.
你最好别打偏。
You watch him now.
你现在看着他。
You know, some folks say that,uh,
you didn't think a black man could best you.
你知道吗,有些人说,你觉得黑人打不过你。
That the way you feel?
你就是这么感觉的?
I wouldn't have volunteered it,but now that you ask me, yeah.
我不会主动说的,但既然你问我,我同意你说的。
Well, in that case, I'm gonna have to disabuse you of that.
这样的话,我就得让你打消这个念头了。
You better have.
你最好这样。
Yeah, it's gonna be good.
是的,会很不错的。
Come on. Come on.
来吧。来吧。
LITTLE NICK:That's a miss.It's Nick's shot.
小尼克:没打中,这该是尼克的击球了。
Yeah, well,ain't that the shits?
是啊,那不是很糟糕吗?
I mean,all that white man's money almost in your pocket.
那个白人的钱,都快进你口袋了。
Wait a fuckin minute!
等一下!
Lift up that board!
把板子抬起来!
What are you talkin about?
你在说什么?
BEAUMONT:Lift up the board!
博蒙特: 把板子抬起来!
There's somethin underneath that board!
木板下面有东西!
Right there, lift up that board!
就在那儿,把那块板抬起来!
There's somethin underneath that board!
木板下面有东西!
Lift up what?
抬起有什么?
Uh, you tilted the board now!
你把板子倾斜了!
NICK:Did you put that there?
尼克:是你放那儿的吗?
BEAUMONT:Bullshit! He threw off my shot!
博蒙特:胡说!他把我的击球射偏了!
Yeah, no wonder,I'm missin so many shots.
是啊,难怪我射丢了那么多球。
-BEAUMONT: He threw off my shot! -NICK: You put that there!
-博蒙特:他迷惑了我的球! -尼克:是你放在那儿的!
-You callin me a cheater? -Bullshit!
-你居然说我是骗子? -胡说!
BEAUMONT: What was that?
博蒙特:那是什么?
Everybody, get the fuck out!
所有人,都滚出去!
That son of a bitch cheated me with that coin.
那个狗♥娘♥养♥的,用那枚硬币骗我。
Yall saw it.
你们都看到了。
I appreciate your help.
我感谢你们的帮助。
Well.
收好。
LITTLE NICK:I thought they was dead.
小尼克: 我以为,他们死了。
Then just before dawn,they up and drove out of here.
天亮前,他们起身开车离开了这里。
Ain't seen hide nor hair of em' since.
从那以后,就没见过他们。
I heard old DuBinion got beat up so bad,he lost both his kidneys.
我听说老杜比尼恩被打得很惨,两个肾都没了。
Heard he had to get a donor or he'd a died.
听说,他得找个捐赠者,不然就死了。
And everyone around these parts believes it was DuBinion
who messed with the board?
这里的人,都认为是杜比尼恩,在木板下做了手脚?
You, too?
你也是?
Well, he sure paid a price for it.
他确实为此付出了代价。
This man you're workin for,we're workin for--
你现在为他工作,我们也为他工作...
He can be awful.
他有时很令人害怕。
Then why do you stay?
那你为什么要留下来?
Because he takes care of me.
因为他照顾我。
I ain't got no other prospects.
我没有其它的前途。
I suppose right now you're asking yourself whether
or not you should stay here.
我猜,你现在正在问自己,是否应该留在这里。
Accustomed to mean,but that is crossin my mind.
应该这么想,但这念头刚在我脑海中一闪而过了。
Well, like I told you before,
就像我之前跟你说的
if Nick ain't got no reason to hurt you, he probably won't.
如果尼克没有理由伤害你,他可能不会了。
DIANA:Dont love hangin my hat on probably,
but I need to do this,so I'm just stickin around.
黛安娜:也许我不喜欢停留在某地,但如果我必须这样做,那我就留下来了。
Why you need this so bad?
为什么你想要这样的不利?
Who's this guy you're tryin to help?
你要帮的这个人是谁?
Long story.
说来话长。
All right.
好吧。
Meantime, you see somethin bad a comin, you find me.
与此同时,如果你看到有什么不利的东西,你就来找我。
Likewise, I see somethin,I'll let you know.
同样,如果我看到什么,我会告诉你的。
I appreciate that.
我很感激。
You're sweet.
你真是个“甜心”。
Folks call me padiddle or cyclops, lighthouse.
人们叫我“单桨船”,“独眼巨人”,“灯塔”。
I think that's my favorite.
我想,那是我的最爱。
Nobody ever called me sweet.
没人叫我“甜心”。
Well, don't argue with me or I'll take it back.
别跟我争论,不然我就把给你的称呼收回。
# Whoa, and the old man loved #
哇,而那个老人喜欢
# Those young, young women #
那些年轻人,年轻的女人们
# And the young girl loved #
而年轻的姑娘喜欢
Told ya,you need a breath routine to find your rhythm.
我告诉过你,你需要一个呼吸的过程,来找到你的节奏。
# If you put looks #
如果你把长相
# Against that old man money #
用来对抗那老人的钞票
# Old man money #
老人的钞票
# Old man money #
老人的钞票
Just remember,good breath, stroke.
记住,深呼吸,出杆击球。
# Youll never win because you do you in #
你永远不会赢,因为你在做你自己
# Make a little bit #
做一点儿
Again.
再来一次。
# Try #
试着去做
Thanks.
多谢。
# Oh, what money cant buy, they'll never miss it, no #
哦,钱买♥♥不到的东西,他们永远不会错过,不会
-Oh.
-哦。
LITTLE NICK:Pretty close.
小尼克:很接近了。
Again.
再来一次。
# And let their feet walk in it #
让他们的脚在其中行走
# So pretty while theyre savin' #
当他们在存钱的时候是如此的可爱
Diana.
黛安娜。
电影精选列表