-你听到了吗? -是的,先生。
All right, set that match up between her and that basement weirdo.
好了,去安排一下她和那个“地窖怪物”的比赛。
You got any painkillers?
你有止痛药吗?
What?
什么?
(DOUCHE GROANS)
[“冲水器”在呻♥吟♥]
Oh, my God, what happened?
天啊,发生什么事了?
-Fuckin Nick. -I'm fine.
-该死的尼克。 -我没事。
Nose is broke. Might lose a tooth.
鼻梁断了。可能还会掉一颗牙。
It'll grow back.
它会长回来的。
Nick said he ain't tryin'anymore.
尼克说他不会再尝试了。
Disrespectin his investment.
不尊重他的投资。
That true?
那是真的吗?
DOUCHE:That's fuckin bullshit.
“冲水器”:那是他妈的胡扯。
He ain't doin shit for me anymore.
他不再为我做任何事了。
Ain't gettin me games.
不让我打比赛了。
I'm fuckin-- Sheila, it fuckin' hurts when you're doin that!
我他妈,希拉,你这么弄,可真♥他♥妈♥疼!
Then you take care of yourself.
那你就好好照顾自己。
Here.
给你。
SHEILA:Thank you.
希拉:谢谢你。
All right, come on, boy.
好了,来吧,孩子。
Let's clean up inside.
让我把里面清理一下。
Here, take one of these.
给你,服一片。
What is it?
这是什么?
Vicodin.
维柯丁。
(一种止痛药)
You know, crossin' Nick's kinda dumb if you ask me.
要我说,跟尼克交手,你有点蠢。
He took all my money.
他拿走了我所有的钱。
He's got no right to do that.
他没有权利那样做。
I don't think rights got much to do with things Nick-wise.
我不认为,尼克的权利,和他的精明之间没有多大关系。
I say get away now,far as you can.
要我说,你现在就离开,越远越好。
If I stay in the world of pool,he'll find me, wherever I go.
如果我还呆在台球圈里,不管我走到哪里,他都会找到我的。
-Then get out. -DOUCHE: I can't.
-那就跳出这个圈子。 -“冲水器”:我不能。
I ain't good at nothin' else.
我不擅长干别的工作。
Besides, you're just tryin' to get rid of competition, right?
此外,你只是想摆脱竞争,对吗?
Absolutely.
当然是的。
If you need another one,let me know.
如果你需要另一片药,告诉我。
Son of a bitch is comin.
狗♥娘♥养♥的要来了。
Hey, Blocks a-comin, Nick!
嘿,布洛克就要来了,尼克!
You hear me?
你听到我说了吗?
NICK:I heard you, you old goat!
尼克:我听到了,你这只老山羊!
Well, then say so, god damn it!
那就直说,该怎么办吧,该死的!
You okay, honey?
你没事吧?亲爱的。
You done eat somethin' bad?
你一定吃了什么不好的东西了?
Every day since I've been here.
自从我来到这里,每天都是这样。
No, this is just nerves.
不,就是有点儿紧张。
Get em' every time before a big match.
每次大赛前,都要吃它们。
My daddy made damn sure of that.
我爸爸很信这个。
Well,these don't flatter me no more.
好吧,我再也不喜欢这些旧衣服了。
Thought you might could use em'.
我想,你可能会穿得上。
What's that?
这是什么回事?
Nothin',I just slipped carryin' a tray.
没什么,我只是在拿托盘子时滑倒了。
Tell me or I'll ask Nick myself.
告诉我,不然我自己去问尼克。
We had a few choice words about some things is all.
我们只是在一些事情上,有一些争执而已。
-DIANA: Let me see. -No, it's all right.
-黛安娜:让我看看。 -不,没事的。
I gave him some back.
我也对他还手了。
Don't say anything to him.
啥话都别跟他说。
It's only gonna make matters worse.
这只会让事情,变得更糟。
So this, uh, Block fella you're playin',he is a real perv.
你要对付的这个布洛克,他是个十足的变♥态♥。
He's gonna like this getup way too much to focus on keno, get my drift.
他会很喜欢这身打扮,不会把注意力放在“基诺”赛上,明白我的意思了吗。
I don't know.
我不知道。
SHEILA:Uh, it's your call.It's just a thought.
希拉: 嗯,你说了算。这只是一个想法。
It'll be better for all of us,though, if you win.
不过,如果你赢了,对我们大家都好。
Block's on the way.
布洛克在路上了。
Brought you this here for luck.
给你带来这个,以求好运。
An actual rabbit's foot,seriously?
真的是兔子的后脚,真的吗?
(欧美传说,兔子的左后脚有护身符功能)
Hey, it's a thing for a reason.
嘿,这里是有讲究的。
Lotta good it's done you.
对你也有很多好处。
Thank you.
谢谢你。
So he says to me, Harv,join the League of Women Voters.
于是他对我说,哈维,加入“全美女性选民♥联♥盟”吧。
You'll be the only man there.
你将是那里,唯一的男人。
The odds are good.
机会很好。
I said, The odds may be good,but the goods are odd.
我说,机会可能是好的,但货物却是怪异的。
NICK: Harvey, this is Diana.
尼克:哈维,这位是黛安娜。
That's Harvey Block, our local sick fuck.
那是哈维·布洛克,我们当地的“变♥态♥狂魔”。
HARVEY:Holy shit!
哈维:我的天呐!
Look at you.
看看你呀。
That's a great belly ring.
那是一个很棒的肚皮环。
Complete with a provocative little scar there.
这里还留下了一个,挑逗人的小伤疤。
HARVEY:So what's it from?
哈维:那伤疤是怎么留下的?
Result of a brawl.
打架留下的。
Nick, you said she was pretty.
尼克,你说过,她很漂亮。
You didn't say she was the hottest piece of poon
ever flashed the ground neath a woman's feet.
你可没说过,她活脱脱就是一个,色情片性感女星。
Did he just say that?
他刚才说过吗?
NICK:Yeah, he's a real charmer.
尼克:是啊,他真的很有魅力。
I got an idea.
我有个主意。
You win, I'll pay the bet.
你赢了,我就付赌注。
I win, you come to my basement
and we'll hit that double hole together all night long.
我赢了,你到我的地下室来,我们整晚一起玩“双洞”。
Mister, I came to play keno.
先生,我是来玩“基诺”的。
The only way I'm gonna end up in your basement is dead.
除非我死了,否则我不会出现在你的地下室。
I'm open to that.
我张门以待。
-Fuck this.-Uh, no, I got it, I got it.
-真♥他♥妈♥讨厌。 -呃,不,我来,我来处理。
No!
不要!
NICK: Hey.
尼克:嘿。
Did I-- did I say something to offend her?
我说什么冒犯她的话了吗?
Hey, Diana.Come on, come here.
嘿,黛安娜。算了吧,回来。
That's the vilest man I've ever met.
那是我见过的,最卑鄙的人。
And you didn't have my back!
你都不帮我说句话!
Come on,you're toughern this.
别这样,你挺厉害的。
You are.
你是的。
You've chewed up mashers like him for breakfast.
对付这种人,你就像吃顿早餐一样。
Mashers is one thing.
追求异性是一回事。
Twisted fucks is another!
扭曲变♥态♥,就另当别论了!
NICK:Come on.
尼克:算了。
He's into S&M so he likes punishment.
他喜欢玩“性♥虐♥待”,所以他喜欢惩罚。
So why don't we punish him and take all his money?
那我们为什么不惩罚他,拿走他所有的钱呢?
HARVEY: I wouldn't mind touchin' her.
哈维:我不介意摸一下她。
HARVEY:All right.
哈维:好了。
Welly, welly, looks like my basement prospects are improvin'.
嗯,嗯,看来我的地下室里,又要有美事儿了。
Just, Harve, play keno.
只是,哈维,玩“基诺”吧。
You got it.
你说的对。
I'm just admirin' what you put there for me to see.
我只是很欣赏,你露给我看的东西。
Get out of her shot, Harve.
别盯着她击球,哈维。
-Get out of her shot. -Okay, okay, okay.
-让她好好出杆。 -好吧,好吧,好的。
While I do try not to stare at them great titties.
我尽量不去盯着,她那对儿“大咪♥咪♥”。
Miss. Mr. Block's shot.
小姐。该布洛克先生击球了。
HARVEY:Oh, too bad, four lips.
哈维:哦,太糟了,四次溜边。
-(BALLS CLACK) -HARVEY: Whoa there!
-哈维:哇,就在那儿!
You son of a bitch,I've had it!
你这个狗♥娘♥养♥的,我受够了!
-No, no, no, no! -I'm gonna fuckin' kill you!
-不,不,不,不! -我他妈的要杀了你!
Girl, calm down!
丫头,冷静一下!
I'm gonna stick a cue stick far up your ass!
我要把球杆,插♥进♥你屁♥眼♥里!
Thats it, some more refreshments, everybody!
大家都去吃点儿零食吧!
Fuck you!
去你的!
No, not now, honey! Later!
不,现在不行,亲爱的! 回头我来!
Shut the fuck up, Harve!
闭上你丫臭嘴,哈维!
Jesus, fucking cunt.
上帝啊,这真是个婊♥子♥。
Hey, hey, hey! Hey!
嘿,嘿,嘿!嘿!
What the fuck is the matter with you?
你这算是,咋回子事儿啊?
What the fuck is the matter with me?
这回子事,能怨我吗?
-He's a freak! -I told you she weren't ready.
电影精选列表