Why not? I feel fine takin yours.
为什么不呢? 拿你的钱,我会感觉良好的。
20, Old Nick.
20块,老尼克。
OLD NICK:20!
老尼克:下了20块!
Can't smoke in here.
这里能抽烟吗?
He's smokin.
他在抽烟。
NICK: I didn't say he can't smoke.
尼克:我没说他不能抽烟。
I said you can't smoke.
我说,你不能抽烟。
Fuck you.
去你的。
Oh, what the fuck, man?
哦,你丫有病啊,哥们?
You want some more? You wanna go?
你还想再挨一下吗?你想滚吗?
-Fuck! -You wanna go?
-操! -你要滚吗?
I'm goin to the fuckin cops,you motherfucker!
我他妈去报♥警♥,你个混♥蛋♥!
You go call the cops,you big fat fuck!
有本事,你丫去报♥警♥啊!你个该死的大胖子!
Let me know how that works out for you.
告诉我,报♥警♥对你丫有什么好处。
Little Nick, get over here.
小尼克,过来一下。
Come on.
快来。
Sweep this up before we burn the house down.
在这房♥子被烧之前,先把这儿打扫一下。
Fucker.
混♥蛋♥。
-MAN 6: Fuck you, motherfucker! -Enjoy the day.
-男人6:操♥你♥妈♥的,混♥蛋♥! -享受你这一天吧。
(INDISTINCT CHATTER IN BACKGROUND)
[背景中含混的杂音]
(STEVE CHUCKLES)
[史蒂夫的笑声]
Winner.
赢了。
Another double, Bobby.
又进双倍洞了,鲍比。
Two in a row!
连续两次了!
Uh.
呃。
You're good.
你厉害啊。
-Well, um. -STEVE: Oh, um.
-就这样,嗯。 -史蒂夫:哦,嗯。
What now?
又怎么了?
So that's his second double in a row,
因为他连续两次进加倍洞了,
uh, which means the bet doubles again.
呃,所以,赌注还得加倍。
See, as long as the shooter keeps makin' doubles
and doesn't miss,the bet keeps doublin.
看,只要射手连续打中两洞,而且不失手,赌注就会一直翻倍。
And I don't get to quit until he misses?
如果我想退出,也要等他失手吗?
So that's the trap in keno?
这就是“基诺”的圈套吗?
BOBBY: Yes, ma'am.
鲍比:是的,女士。
But if that wasn't clear,we can drop it.
如果还不清楚,那我们就不玩了。
No, no, no.
不不不。
I asked to learn. I'm learnin.
我想学会。我正在体会。
Uh, all right. 40, Nick.
呃,那好吧。40块,尼克。
Forty.
40块钱。
#Oh, yeah #
哦,是的
#You say, uh, give me this #
你说,把这个给我
#Uh, give me that #
呃,把那个给我
-Did you just miss on purpose? -No way.
-你是故意打丢的吗? -不会的。
I think Steve here hosed me on the rack.
我觉得史蒂夫,刚把我也塞进球框里了。
Your shot.
该你了。
#Give me, give me#
给我,给我
#All the time #
一直这样
STEVE: Winner.
史蒂夫:赢了。
BOBBY:Yeah. Good shot!
鲍比:是的。打得漂亮!
-My break? -Yes, ma'am.
-该我开球了? -是的,女士。
Here you go.
你的了。
10, Nick! Right?
10块,尼克!对吗?
-BOBBY: Yes, ma'am. -Ten!
-鲍比:是的,女士。 -10块钱!
Anyone wanna help me rack?
有人想帮我摆球吗?
I'll help you.
我帮你。
But, ma'am, you should know you can only quit when it's your turn.
但是,女士,你应该知道,只有轮到你的时候,你才能退出。
So if you shoot now and miss,he can start doublin up on you all over again.
所以如果你现在开球,却射偏了,他就会再次双倍赢你。
So you suggestin I stop?
所以你建议我停止?
Only if you wanna keep your money.
除非你想,保住你的钱。
Nicely played, gents.
干得好,先生们。
Thanks for the tutorial.
谢谢你的教导。
BOBBY:Ma'am, now we weren't tryin to hustle you, I promise.
鲍比:女士,我发誓,我们不是想赶你走。
I didn't say you were.I said, Nicely played.
我没说你赶我。我说,你打得好。
Well, I didn't see you at all,but that was interestin.
嗯,我以前没见过你,刚才太有趣了。
Where you from?
你来自哪里?
Around.
附近。
NICK: Not around here.
尼克:不是这儿的附近。
You got some cute powers of observation.
你的观察力真不错。
She has some attitude.
她学习态度很好。
DIANA: Thanks. I work hard on it.
黛安娜:谢谢。我会努力学习的。
Dollars to donuts,she's a womans libber.
我拿美元打赌,她是个女权主义者。
Yep.
是的。
No offense, but my attitude's none of your damn business.
无意冒犯,但我的态度,不关你们的事。
Here you go. I almost forgot.
给你。我差点忘了。
I put it in a cup for you.For the road.
我帮你装在杯子里了。在路上喝。
Hey, what's with the cell service here?
嘿,这里的手♥机♥信♥号♥♥怎么了?
We're at the epicenter of Shitsville, honey.
我们这种破地方,信♥号♥♥就这副德行。亲。
This is the land time forgot.
这是被时代遗忘的地带。
Great.
说的太对了。
Why you gonna be that way so much like that?
那你为什么,如此喜欢这里呢?
I heard the fellas here didn't wanna take your money,but you gave it to em' anyway.
我听说,这里的人不想要你的钱,但你还是给了他们。
Now, normally I'd say you was hustlin them,
but you just got up and walked away without a fuck.
通常我会说,你是在勾引他们,但你就这么站起来,一句话没说,就走了。
That's 'cause I wasn't hustling them.
那是因为,我没赶他们走。
You in a hurry to get somewhere?
你急着去什么地方吗?
I'm in no hurry to stay here if that's what you want.
如你愿意,我可以呆一会儿。
Well, you lost some dough,
so why don't you let the house treat you to some supper?
你损失了一些钱,所以为什么不让我家,请你吃顿晚饭呢?
I like the house,but I'm not particularly hungry at the moment.
我喜欢这所房♥子,但我现在不是特别饿。
This is the only place for food for miles, and miles, and miles.
这是方圆数英里内,唯一能找到食物的地方。
Come on, make the house happy.
来吧,让大家都开心点儿。
There you go.
就这样吧。
Sheila!
希拉!
Make this pretty girl a catfish sandwich!
给这位漂亮姑娘,做个鲶鱼三明治!
SHEILA: I hear ya!
希拉:我听到了!
(CROW CAWING IN BACKGROUND)
[背景里的乌鸦叫声]
NICK:How's it goin out here?
尼克:坐在外面,怎么样?
Fine, sir.
可以,先生。
Grab yourself a seat, missy.
找个座位吧,小姐。
NICK: Come on.
尼克:来吧。
SHEILA: Here you go, sweet pea.
希拉:你的饭,甜豌豆。
It's too greasy,just let it sit a bit.
太油腻了,让它晾一会儿。
Thank you.
谢谢。
-Either of you want anything? -I'm good.
-你们俩要什么吗? -我很好。
If I would've wanted somethin,I would've goddamn told you,wouldn't I?
如果我想要什么,我肯定他妈地,跟你说的,听清了?
I don't know what the fuck you do.
我才不知道,你♥他♥妈♥想要什么。
Jesus, mister.
上帝啊,先生。
NICK: Your attitude's none of my business,so mine should be none of yours.
尼克:你的态度不关我的事,所以我的态度,也应该不关你的事。
Now listen, may not look it, but this place is doin real good.
听着,虽然看起来,不咋地,但这地方,经营得很好。
Mm, nobody'd ever guess any different.
没人会猜测,还会有什么不同。
Low overhead,big stakes players all the time.
开销低,但总有“豪赌选手”光临。
Don't have to worry about the law.
不用担心法律问题。
It's makin' a pretty penny,believe you me.
相信我,这可赚了不少钱。
Mm, when you hit the cover of Fortune magazine,be sure to let me know.
等你上了《财富》杂♥志♥的封面,记得告诉我一声。
But even a successful establishment could use an attraction.
但即使是成功的企业,也需要有吸引力。
And we think,with the right guidin hand,you could be one.
我们认为,有了正确的指导,你可以成为其中一员。
You.
你。
An attraction?
一股吸引力?
NICK:Yeah.
尼克:是的。
What do I look like here, Shamu?
我看起来像什么,一头杀人鲸吗?
OLD NICK:A keno attraction.
老尼克:吸引人来玩“基诺”。
Occasional eight-ball maybe,but keno.
偶尔“抢黑八”也凑活,但“基诺”最来钱。
I don't know if you noticed,but I just kinda lost my ass at keno.
不知道你注意到没有,我刚在“基诺”上输了个精光。
Still quite the ass.
还不至于“光屁♥股♥”。
And we did see what happened.
我们确实看到了发生了什么。
OLD NICK: You hardly knew keno,but you got great pool
skills and you're a hell of a quick learner.
老尼克:你几乎不懂基诺,但你的台球技术很好,而且学得很快。
You even won a game off those crackers.
你甚至赢过那些疯子们的比赛。
Those crackers went easy on me 'cause I'm a woman.
那些人对我很客气,因为我是女人。
Whatever, that ain't the point.
不管怎么说,那不是重点。
What is the point?
什么是重点?
电影精选列表