BEAUMONT: What y'all think?
博蒙特:大家说行吗?
CROWD: Yeah!
人群:行!
How you feelin'?
你感觉如何?
Good.
很好。
NICK: I'm feelin good, too.
尼克: 我也感觉很好。
Now we're gonna have to show them $200,000.
现在,我们要向他们展示那25万美元。
I got some of it, but not all.
我得到了一些,但不是全部。
You willin to put your own money in?
你愿意投入自己的钱吗?
If we split the winnins 50-50.
如果我们把奖金对半分。
NICK: She's learnin'.
尼克: 她在学了。
Okay.
好的。
Okay, that's almost half a million per player.
好吧,每个玩家差不多有50万。
Gotta win by two.
得赢两个球。
We're in it!
我们参与其中!
NICK:I gotta see your money.
尼克:我要看看你的钱。
It's in my trunk. Where's yours?
在我车的后备箱里。你的呢?
You'll see it.
你会看到它的。
Nick want to see your money now.
尼克现在,要看你的钱。
I don't understand what you're doin'.
我不明白,你在干什么。
Hey.
嘿。
-You got it? -Uh-huh.
-你拿来了? -嗯,嗯。
What you got?
你拿来了多少?
86,000 and change.
8万6千,还有零钱。
All I got.
我所有的。
-Then we're still short.-How short?
-那我们还缺钱。 —缺多少呢?
-70,000. -70,000.
-7万。 -7万。
You aint got that under a mattress somewhere?
你不会把它藏在床垫下面吧?
That's all I got.Boy, what about you?
我就这么多。小子,你的呢?
You squirrelin' some cash away?
你在存钱吗?
I wish I was.
我希望,我能有存款。
We're gonna have to tell DuBinion we ain't got it.
我们得告诉杜比尼恩,我们没酬到本钱。
Bullshit!
胡说!
Bullshit!
胡说!
This is an opportunity of a lifetime.
这是千载难逢的机会。
We're almost across the finish line.
我们就要越过终点线了。
Now I know that you got $70,000 in a pillow somewhere,
我知道,你的枕头里藏着七万美元,
so go get it.
所以,把它用上。
If I do, it's all I got,and I ain't riskin' it.
如果我这么做了,我就只有这么多了,我可不想拿它冒险。
You won't be riskin' nothin'!
你不会冒任何风险的!
This is a sure fuckin' thing,old man!
这是肯定的,老家伙!
Only sure thing is dyin'.
唯一肯定的事,就是死亡。
Which is where you're gonna get to if you don't get me that money right now.
如果你现在不把钱给我,你就得去吃苦头。
DIANA:Hang on! Hang on!
黛安娜:别冲动!别冲动!
What if we made it a loan?
如果我们把它当作一笔贷款呢?
NICK: A what?
尼克:一笔什么?
Call it a loan from Old Nick.
就当是向老尼克借的吧。
Would that work?
这样行吗?
Oh, I don't-- it depends on the collateral.
哦,我不...这取决于拿什么做抵押品。
Collateral?
抵押?
Why not? If you're so damn sure you aint gonna lose,then why not?
为什么不呢?如果你如此确定你不会输,为什么不呢?
Wait, what are you after? My car?
等等,你想要什么? 我的车吗?
Your car? That hunka-- nice try.
你的车吗? 那辆汉卡...你想得美。
What then? Oh, my boots!My silver-tipped boots.
那要什么?哦,我的靴子!我的银头靴子。
You ain't got anythin'worth nothin'!
你的东西一文不值!
Oh, I'm gonna fuckin' knock this out of you.
你是不是要欠揍了。
What about this place?
这个地方怎么样?
What about this place?
这地方的什么?
He's fallin' down hunk of craps not worth 50 grand much less 70.
他输得一文不值,不值五万,更别说七万了。
But we're not gonna lose.
但我们不会输的。
So, why not loan him the money against it?
那么,为什么不把钱借给他呢?
Would that work?
那样行吗?
Maybe. I guess.
我猜,也许行。
You guess?
你猜?
Ever since you gave me this place,you wanted it back, old man.
自从你把这个地方给了我,你就一直想要回它,老头。
What do you mean you guess?
你说“你猜”是什么意思?
Okay,I don't like the fuckin' idea,but I'll do it.
好吧,我不喜欢这个主意,但我会做的。
Well, then go get me my loan.
那就去把我的贷款拿来。
Well,you go get the fuckin' deed.
好吧,你去拿那该死的契约。
I'll get you fuckin' deed.Get my fuckin' loan.
我给你拿该死的契约。你♥他♥妈♥把钱贷给我。
Go get it.
去拿吧。
What a stupid old fuckin' man.
真是个愚蠢的老汉。
Coulda' had himself $70,000,but now that it's a loan,I'll get it all.
他本来可以有7万美元的,但既然是贷款,我就全拿了。
50% to you.
50%给你。
Put it together, boy.
把它放在一起,小子。
OLD NICK: We're ready!
老尼克:我们准备好了!
And the winnin' side is goin' to win $450,000.
获胜的一方将赢得45万美元。
LITTLE NICK:Shootout continues.
小尼克:点球大战继续。
Players take alternating shots.
选手们轮流击球。
Must win by two.
必须净胜两球。
Dianas shot.
黛安娜击球。
I'd like to warm up a little.
我想先热身一下。
NICK: Sure.
尼克:当然。
Okay, I will, too.
好的,我也会的。
(照顾你捐肾留下的伤疤)
Okay, well, I'm ready.How about you?
好吧,我准备好了。你呢?
Let's do it.
我们比赛吧。
Let's do it.Here we are.
我们开始吧。我们到了。
Miss.
空杆。
Mr. DuBinion's shot.
杜比尼恩先生击球。
Fucking choked.
又他妈地卡住了。
DIANA: No, I didn't.
黛安娜:不,我没有。
Yeah, you sure fuckin' did.
是啊,你♥他♥妈♥确实是。
That was fortunate 'cause if I make two doubles on this next shot,
I win all your money.
那很幸运,因为如果我下一个射进加倍洞,我就能赢得你所有的钱。
You can't make two doubles in one shot, that's impossible.
你不可能一杆两中,那是不可能的。
BEAUMONT: Yeah?
博蒙特:是吗?
NICK:Come on, boy, rack him up.
尼克: 来吧,小子,帮他把球摆好。
Get the rack out,let's go, keep movin.
把球框拿出来,我们继续,继续比赛。
Do it now.
去做吧。
You know, most of y'all have never experienced this,
大家知道吗? 你们大多数人都没经历过,
but when you get cheated,
但当你被欺骗了,
and then beaten close to death by another man,
然后,还被另一个人差点儿殴打致死,
not only do you wanna beat him...
你不仅想打败他…
...but you wanna do it with unforgettable style.
...你还用令人难忘的方式。
Meet my boyfriend.
见见我的男朋友。
BEAUMONT:Come on, this gonna be good.Come on.
博蒙特: 来吧,这会很好。来吧。
Holy shit, that's a double and a Montgomery!
天呐,这比蒙哥马利那次“双中”还要翻上一倍!
I don't even know what to call that.
我都不知道,该怎么称呼这种球了。
Well, you could call that a DuBinion and all his money in my pocket!
你可以管这球叫“杜比尼恩”,他的钱都在我口袋里!
Oh, you fuckin' bitch.
哦,你♥他♥妈♥的臭婊♥子♥。
You fuckin' bitch!
你这该死的母狗!
You little fuckin' prick!
你这个小混♥蛋♥!
You fuckin' little traitor!
你这个小叛徒!
Oh!
哦!
I've been hopin' for an excuse to do that before I died.
我一直想在死前,找个理由来这么做。
NICK: Daddy.
尼克: 老爸。
Daddy, he's fuckin' us.
老爸,他在耍我们。
Theyre fuckin' us,the two here.
这里的两个人,耍了我们。
OLD NICK: Not us!
老尼克: 不是我们!
You ain't been my son for years!
你已经好几年,都不是我儿子了!
Sheriff,arrest these two right here.
治安官,马上逮捕这两人。
You work for me!
你是替我工作的!
Not anymore.
不再替你了。
OLD NICK:He's flat broke,you work for me now.
老尼克:他身无分文,你现在为我工作。
You fuckin' little shit.
你这该死的小混♥蛋♥。
Stay down.
坐下。
Put it down.
把它放下。
You know I'd like nothin' more than to even the score.
你知道,我最想做的,就是扳回一局。
You don't got the balls, boy.
你连眼珠都没有了,小子。
Eyeball. Center brain.
还剩一个眼珠。中间还有大脑。
It ain't over.
这事没有完。
电影精选列表