欸…我不想开干
Whoa, whoa, whoa!I don't… I don't want the smoke.
我对你没意见 我只想救我朋友
I don't have any beef with you.I just want to save my friends.
我想回家
I just… I want to go home.
问题是我能送你回家
Well, the thing is, I could get you home.
很好 -但我不想
Good. -But I don't want to.
不好
Not good.
你想怎样 韦德威尔逊?
What do you want, Wade Wilson?
你的手指在我体内 不舒服
Your… fingers are inside me,but not in a good way.
我哥用念力就能进入别人的脑袋
My brother couldenter one's mind with a thought.
我却得弄脏我的手
I have to get my hands dirty.
让我来
I've got you.
让我来
I've got you…
什么意思?
What do you mean?
我联络不上你 你不在这里
I can't, I can't reach you. You're not here.
我就在这里
I'm right here.
才怪 我不能… -我就在这里
No, you're not. I can't…-I'm right here.
证明给我看 你得想办法
Then show me. You got to do something.
证明什么?
Show you what?
证明你不只在乎你自己
Show me you care aboutsomething bigger than you.
自从他们拒绝你 你就自暴自弃
Ever since they turned you down,you took a knee.
宝贝 你始终没振作起来
Baby, you never got back up.
我知道你很痛苦 让我陪你
I know you're going through something.Let me go through it with you.
你的疯和我的狂超速配
Your crazy matches my crazy. -Your crazy matches my crazy.
你在想什么?
Where'd you go?
天啊
Oh, my God.
你就说出来吧
You just say it. Okay?
说你不要我
Say, "I don't want you.
你不想跟我在一起
"I don't want to be with you."
说啊 快说
Go ahead. Say it. Say, say, "I don't…"
快说 你不想跟我在一起
Say it. You don't wanna be with me.
说出来我就走 说你不要我
Tell me that and I'll walk away.Say, "I don't want you."
靠
Fuck…
你永远不会成为一个咖
You'll never fucking matter.
什么?
What?
你永远不会成为一个咖
You'll never fucking matter. -Fucking matter.
你…
You'll…-You'll…
永远不会…
never…-never…
成为…
fucking…-fucking…
一个咖
matter. -matter…
她没说过这句话
She never said that.
没有
No.
但我猜她是这么想
But I bet she thought it.
你好恶毒
You are so mean!
我脑袋尝到你的手指 有仇恨的味道
My brain could taste your fingers,and they tasted like hate!
剧组的亲密指导跑去哪了?
And where in God's nameis the intimacy coordinator?
你深陷迷惘 威尔逊先生
You're so lost, Mr. Wilson.
早在你来之前就如此
And long before you came here.
这是金小刀 它会捅你的脸
This is Baby Knife.She's gonna fuck you in the face now.
想杀我 不能只用一把小刀
If you want to kill me,it's going to take more than a little blade.
六把呢?
How about six?
我的兄弟超猛的
My boy's wicked strong.
那是我的好兄弟
That's my big boy.
就是你
Yes, you are.
挺好玩的
Well, this has been fun.
但是大哥需要吃饭 房♥租也该缴了
But the big guy needs to eatand the rent is due.
对了
By the way…
你们就是房♥租
you're the rent.
快啊!干!
Come on! Fuck!
你走不走?
You comin' or what?
来了
Coming!
你在想什么?
What you thinkin' 'bout?
放开我
Get the fuck off of me!
快好了
Almost done.
什么快好了?
Almost done what?
把刀子从你屁屁抽出来 变♥态♥!
Getting my knife out of your buttocks,pervert!
干!
Fuck!
别用脑袋性骚我
Get your mind out of my pants!
我要告诉布蕾克
I'm telling Blake.
新规矩
New rules.
由我来发言
I talk now.
观众会很难受 -给我闭嘴
That's gonna be very hard on the audience. -Shut the fuck up!
让我想一下
Let me fuckin' think.
我们得回去找悖论 对吧?
Now we gotta get back to Paradox, right?
对吧?
Right?
不好意思 我可以发言… -点头就好 混♥蛋♥
Je m'excuse Am I allowed to speak now or…-Just nod, asshole.
好
Right.
我们去找可怜孩子强尼被你害死前
Then we find the others that poor kid,
他提到的其他人
Johnnywas talking about
可怜孩子 他都年过半百了
"Poor kid." He's like fifty!
如果他们知道如何离开 就去找他们
Yeah, if there's a chance they knowhow to get out of here, we find 'em.
要时变局补救我的过去 你答应的
And make those TVA fuckers fix my shitlike you fucking promised!
我嗅到你的决心
I smell quest.
我闻到吃的
I smell food.
你为何终于穿上像样的战服?
So what made you finally wear anhonest-to-God costume?
我穿红的 他们看不到我流血
Mine's red so they can't see me bleed.
我也知道黄色很实用
But I could see howyellow would be useful too.
你有检查过动症吗?
Have you been checked for ADHD?
没
Mm-mm.
我得过几种花柳病
But I've had several STDs, which…
应该是过动症引起的
were probably caused by ADHD.
干!
Fuck!
你在找什么?
What are you looking for?
外用酒精
谢了
Thank fuck.
不行 那是外用酒精
No, no, no. That's rubbing alcohol.
不能喝…你喝了 肝会烂掉
You don't want to drink…Oh, yeah. There you go. Fuck that liver.
好吧
Good. Okay.
那些是什么?
What the fuck are those?
平常我都戴假发 没人知道
Back in civilian life, I wear a toupee,but nobody knows.
大家都知道
Everybody knows.
想聊聊你的心魔 还是…
Wanna talk about what's haunting you, or…
等第三幕再来回顾?
should we wait for a third act flashback?
你去吃大便
Go fuck yourself.
其实
You know…
在我的世界里 你…
in my world, you're…
你的形象很正面
You're well regarded.
在我的世界可不是
Yeah, well, not in mine.
我在我的世界也差不多 -那还用说
They don't like me much in mine either. -You don't say.
我想有一番作为
I wanted to be something, you know. I…
我想当复仇者
Shit, I wanted to be an Avenger.
复仇者联盟去死 -是啊
Fuck the Avengers. -Yeah.
没我的份 X战警也一样
I didn't make the cut, though.Same with the X-Men…
我女友离开我时…
When my girlfriend left me…
你有女友?
and then I just…-You had a girlfriend?
对
Yeah.
凡妮莎
Vanessa.
刚认识时她是舞者
When we met, she was a dancer.
我们生活美满
We had a whole life.
很幸福
It was good.
可是我…
But, oh, boy, I just…
却搞砸了
Fucked that right up.
可是你
But you.
你是X战警
You were an X-Man.
你是头号♥X战警
Fuck that. You were the X-Man. You…
金钢狼
The Wolverine.
他在我的世界是英雄
He was a hero in my world.
是啊
Yeah, well…
在我的世界是个屁
he ain't shit in mine.
你说罗根曾是英雄 发生什么事?
You said, "Logan was a hero."What happened?
他挂了
He died.
怎么死的?
电影精选列表