There's only been one Blade…
以后也只会有一个刀锋战士
and there's only ever gonna be one Blade.
有炮弹!
Incoming!
这下一定嗨翻天
Ooh, this is gonna be good.
知道这一刻我等了多久吗?
You know how long I've been waiting for this?
看来我要爆红了
Whoo!I'm about to make a name for myself here.
你们应该不是他们的对手
I don't think you guys walk away from this.
记得让大家知道今天发生的事
You just make surepeople know what happened here today.
等你们离开 替我喝一杯
And when you get out of here,you have a drink for me, yeah?
待在我们后面 趁机闯进去
You just stay on our six and get inside.
保证让你们拿到东西
We'll make sure you get the package.
我们会得到我们的结局
And we'll get our ending.
砰!
And boom!
有人还想滑上去
Some motherfuckers still tryingto ice skate uphill.
我能接受你们俩逃走
You two escaping, I could live with.
可是跑回来?自动送上门?
But coming back? Willingly?
男生就是蠢
Boys are so silly.
我只要回家
I just need to get home.
没这个选项
Well, that's not on the menu, I'm afraid.
不是死就是当奴隶 二选一
It's death or enslavement.À la carte, of course.
飞高高
Upsy-daisy.
终于…
Finally…
可以换个人说话
it's nice to give someone elsea chance to talk.
我口才不好
Not my strong suit.
你不该那么狠
You shouldn't have done that.
你是有意思的那个吧?
You are an interesting one, aren't you?
我觉得你不受注意 毕竟他…
I do feel likeyou get lost behind all of his…
死侍在虚空里随处可见
Deadpools area dime a dozen here in The Void.
可是你…
But you…
这里头在想什么?
What's going on in here?
有意思…
Interesting…
出乎我意料
Not what I expected back here.
在愤怒的背后
Behind the anger.
你在躲
You're hiding.
躲避他们
From them.
躲避因你而失望的人
From all the ones you let down.
好痛苦
So much pain.
我一走了之
I walked away.
他们呼喊我
They called after me and I…
我却一走了之
I walked away.
我总是如此
I always do.
罗根 -我知道
Logan!-I know.
你不只是那样
That's not all you did.
是吗?
Is it?
你发现了他们
You found them.
X战警
The X-Men.
死了
Dead.
像一堆木头
Piled like wood.
你做了什么?
What did you do?
我开始杀人
I started killing.
停不下来 我不想停
And I couldn't stop. I didn't wanna stop.
那些都是坏人
All those bad men.
不只坏人
It's not just the bad ones.
我的小猛兽
My little animal.
我让全世界反对X战警
And I turned the whole worldagainst the X-Men.
刀锋战士
Blade!
就这么一次
Just once…
我想成为查尔斯心目中的我
I wanna be the manthat Charles thought I was.
罗根
Logan…
你在虚空里可以做自己
in The Void you can be what you are.
我只想自♥由♥
I just wanna be free.
我能让你自♥由♥
I can set you free.
我能让所有声音归于寂静
I can silence all those voices.
我帮你
I've got you.
我挺你
I've got you.
不
No.
我逮到你了
I got you.
放开
Get it off!
送我们回家 不然我扭断你的头
You're gonna send us home,or I'm gonna twist your fucking head off.
你笑什么?
Why are you laughing?
把这东西拿掉 我才能送你们回家
I can't send you homeunless you get this thing off my head.
只要你们一拿掉
And as soon as you do that…
我就把你们脑袋煮成原子
I'm going to boil your brainson an atomic level whilst…
一边听着恩雅套装专辑自♥慰♥
flicking my bean to the Enya box set.
恩雅有出套装专辑?
There's an Enya box set?
不是你们杀我
Either you kill me…
就是我杀死你们
or I kill you.
两种选择都不赖
Both wonderful options.
你要我动手吗?
You want me to do it?
不 我来
No, I'll do it.
她脖子在我手上 不必客气
I have her neck right here.It's really no problem.
你会凸槌
You'll screw it up.
拜托 你只有上一部片不是保护级
Oh, come on, Mr. PG-13,except the last one!
搞什么鬼?
What the fuck?
你不晓得那种滋味
You have no idea what it's like!
日复一日 当人的奴才
Day after day. Shovel the shit.
过得跟狗一样
Fetch the meats.
我已经整个…
I have spent my entire…
不是谁都能发言
Not everyone gets a speech.
她死定了
She's gonna die.
好 如果我拿掉头盔
Okay. Hey, hey. If I take this helmet off…
你保证不杀我们? -干
do you promise you won't kill us? -Fuck!
我保证…
I promise…
第一秒就杀了你们
I will kill you first thing.
你干嘛这样?
Why are you like this?
我也好想知道
I wish I knew.
拿掉
Take it off.
什么? -拿起来
What? -Take it off.
为什么? -快拿掉
Why? -Just take it off.
这是唯一的补救机会 -拿掉
This is our only chance to fix our shit!-Take it off!
我穿着这套战装
I am wearing this suit.
意义重大 但最重要的是
And that means a lot of things,but most of all…
这代表我是X战警
it means I'm an X-Man.
我了解你哥
And I know your brother.
尽管我很想杀了你
As much as I want to fucking kill you…
身上每根骨头都想杀了你
every bone in my bodywants to fucking kill you…
但他不会让我站在这里看着你死
he would not let me stand hereand watch you die!
把手放开
Take your hands off.
这是为了他
This is for him.
为了查尔斯
This is for Charles.
不…不准用杀强尼的手法杀我
Hey, no, no, no!Don't you dare do me like Johnny!
我哥爱你
My brother loved you.
他爱我们大家
He loved all of us.
感觉一定很好
Must be nice.
他也会爱你
He would've loved you, too.
如果他知道你的状况
If he knew about you…
如果他知道你在哪里
if he knew where you were…
他会在宇宙中开一个洞带你回家
he would've torn a hole in the fuckinguniverse to bring you home.
这就是我的家
This is my home.
那至少让我们拯救他的家
Well, then at least let us save his.
想听一件超扯的事吗?
You want to hear something crazy?
前阵子有个业余魔术师来过
An amateur magicianrolled through here a while back.
我当然杀了他
I killed him, of course.
穿他的皮穿了四天
Wore his skin around for four days.
可是…
But…
我发现这个
I found this…
一件小饰品
little trinket…
在他的手指上
on his lovely fingers.
奇异博士
Strange!
漫威火环 -那是什么?
Marvel sparkle circle. -What is that?
这是你们回家的路
电影精选列表