谢谢金钢狼医师 -快说
Thank you, Doctor Wolverine!-Spill it!
你对强尼做了什么?
What'd you do to Johnny, huh?
不说我就发牌
Talk or I'm gonna start dealin'.
好啦…喂…
Okay. Okay. Hey, hey, hey.
听好
Look.
他在卡珊德拉面前乱讲话
He ran his fat-ass mouth about Cassandra.
然后她扒了他的皮
Then she zip-zapped his skin…
让他的内脏喷到地上
leaving his organs tosplash crudely onto the ground…
土壤贪婪地喝他的血 超恐怖
while the soil greedily drank his blood.It was horrible.
他就像我的兄弟
He was like a brother to me.
他还没做出贡献就挂了
Look, he diedbefore he could make a difference. But…
或许你们救不了你们的世界
Look, maybe you couldn't save your worlds,but…
但老天 你们能救我的
but Jesus Christ, you can save mine!
我才不鸟你的世界
I don't give a shit about your world, but…
如果这两个活着出来 或许…
if these two made it out of there alive,maybe together…
我们能一起回去 击败她
we can get back in.And take her down.
在我老家 那叫自杀 亲爱的
Where I come from,we call that suicide, Chère.
若阻挡她的念力 就能掌握优势
If we can block her psychic powers,we can get a leg up. I know it.
我知道万磁王死了
Now I know Magneto's dead.
但我敢说他的头盔
But I'd venture to guess that his helmet…
就在这里 -卡珊德拉烧熔了那头盔
is lying around here somewhere…-Cassandra melted the helmet.
干! -在她杀了他之后
Fuck!-After she killed him.
干!
Fuck!
她没在客气的
She don't play.
她知道只有那头盔能反制她的能力
She knows that helmet was the only wayto protect anyone from her powers.
另一顶能抗衡的头盔是红坦克的
The only other helmet that strong isJuggernaut's, but…
他为她效力 -红坦克头盔 了
he works for Cassandra. -Juggernaut's helmet. That's it.
要拿到那顶头盔
Yeah, and we done be knowingthat lid ain't comin' off…
只能他砍下的头 -真抱歉 帅哥
without that dome gonna come off wit'it. -I'm so sorry, beautiful.
别走心 你的方言教练是小小兵吗?
I want this to be gentle.Who is your dialect coach? The Minions?
我觉得我们错过重点了
I feel likewe are missing critical exposition here.
我受不了了 不想躲了
I'm sick of this shit.I'm sick of hiding.
我们的世界早忘了我们
Let's face it, our worlds forgot about us.
或根本不知道我们
Or never learned about us.
我们曾是英雄
The heroes we were.
救过那么多人
Lives we saved.
或想救人
Or wanted to save.
也许这两只是我们的机会
Maybe these two are our chance.
留名青史
To be remembered.
那是我们应得的
The way we deserve.
对
Yes.
一个结局
An ending.
传奇 -对
Legacy. -Yes!
让这位大哥发威
Yes! Let this man cook.
这样才像话
This is what I'm talking about.
盛大慢动作打斗 悲壮的音乐
Big slow-motion fights, sad music.
大家通力合作 置生死于度外
Everybody working together. Who knows if youlive or die? That sorta thing.
谁准备好了? -早就好了
Who's ready? -I was born ready.
赞!金牌手?
Yes!Gambit?
我爸让我妈受精时我就准备好了
I ain't know my daddy,but I'm sure I shot out of his dick ready.
天啊 好有画面
Jesus Christ, that is graphic.
他的蛋蛋撞击着我妈
Yeah. He was layin' them buttery nutsall up in my mama…
我一冒出头就说「你好吗?」
and I shot out there and I said,"What's up, Doc?"
强尼一定爱死你 X-23 你呢?
Johnny must have loved you.X-23, what's it gonna be?
我叫劳拉
The name's Laura.
拎北冲落去 -拎北冲落去
Let's fucking go. -Let's fucking go!
别让人看衰小 -对
It's on like chicken and corn. -Yeah!
就这么干 -你们死定了
We're doing this. -You're all fuckin' dead.
天啊 识相一点
My God! Read the room.
我不想找人陪 走开
Hey, hey. I'm not lookin' for company.Get out of here.
你让我想到他
You remind me of him.
爱生气、醉醺醺、凶巴巴
Angry. Drunk. Mean…
听来是好人 -还没讲完
Sounds like a great guy…-Wasn't finished.
在最重要的时候出现
Showed up when it mattered the most.
他就是忍♥不住
Couldn't help it.
你可能不知道
You might not know it, but…
你是好人 罗根
you're a good man, Logan.
你可能不知道 看来我是最烂的罗根
You might not know it, but apparently,I'm the worst Logan.
我因为你才能活
I got to have a life because of you.
因为你才能长大
I got to grow up because of you.
很多孩子也是
A lot of kids did.
很多孩子因为我无法长大
A lot of kids didn't grow up because of me.
相信我 小鬼 我不是英雄
Trust me, kid, I'm no hero.
这套战服说你是
That suit says different.
喜欢吗?
Yeah. Do you like it?
史考特常求我穿它
Scott used to beg me to wear it.
还有琴、暴风女、野兽
So did Jean, Storm, Beast.
他们都是
All of them.
他们要我加入团队 我不肯
They wanted me to be part of the team,but I wouldn't.
我说他们看起来很可笑
Told 'em they all look fucking ridiculous.I mean…
我不能让他们以为我想去
I couldn't have 'em thinkin'I wanted to be there.
有天我一个人出去 人类来了
And then one day, while I was off on my own,the humans came…
猎杀变种人
and went mutant hunting.
剩下的我猜得出来
I can guess the rest.
不 让我…
No, no, let me…
让我说
Let me say it. I…
我需要说出来
I need to say it.
等我醉醺醺回家 为时已晚
By the time I stumbled homeshitfaced from the bar, it was too late.
他们死了 每个…
They were dead. Every…
只有这套战服能提醒我他们是谁
This suit's all I got to remind me ofwho they were.
还有我的作为
And what I did.
我们早上出发去找卡珊德拉
We're headed to Cassandra's at sunup.
一路顺风 我不去
Have fun. Not my fight.
少了你不会成功
We won't pull this off without you.
不管你以为我是谁 你都搞错了
Hey. Whoever you think I am,you got the wrong guy.
你一直都是错的人
You were always the wrong guy.
午餐肉
什么事?
What?
艾利奥斯没抓到他们
Alioth didn't get them.
卡珊德拉想先自己陪他们玩
Cassandra wanted toplay with them herself first.
他们溜掉了
They got away.
有找到其他人吗? -没有
Did they find the others? -No.
很好
Good. All right. Phew.
是其他人找到他们
The others found them.
好逗趣哦 很好 火人 装孝维
Oh, very cute. Well done, Pyro.Classic bait and switch.
被你耍了 -放轻松
You really got me there. -Relax.
如果他们攻击诺瓦 她会挺住
If they come after Nova, she'll handle it.
卡珊德拉疯起来吓死人
Cassandra is a lunatic wild card.
你想我们为何让她去那里?
Why do you think we put her therein the first place?
幸好她没想要离开虚空
Thank God she's never chosento leave The Void.
时间开膛手再几小时就完成
The Time Ripper is hours awayfrom completion.
我不能冒险
I cannot take any chances.
也许吧
Well, maybe not.
但我可以
But I can.
要有代价
For a price.
干嘛用这种怪声音讲话?
Why do you have tosay it in that silly voice?
好恶
It's so icky.
到底要不要?
You want it done or not?
好 听你的
All right. Your price.
干掉她
Take her out.
这些变种人
Ugh. Mutants.
看那边
Ooh! Look at that there!
靠近那双大手了 没人进得去
You see them biggum hands come closed.Ain't not a wonna gettin' up inside there.
金牌手想说的是
I think what Gambit'strying to say is…
想拿红坦克的头盔可不简单
getting Juggernaut's helmetain't gonna be easy.
我瞎掰的
I'm just making stuff up at this…
镜头交给刀锋战士 -枪
Yeah. Tilt up to Blade. -Gun!
这宝贝哪来的?
Where'd he get that little beauty?
那是制裁者的AT4火箭筒
That's Punisher's AT4.
哪个制裁者?已经有五个了
Which Punisher?There's been like five of them.
至今只有一个刀锋战士
电影精选列表