Fuck! I guess I'm stuck with the worst one.
你说那是你…
Did you say you made…
他妈的一厢情愿?
an educated fucking wish?
人家叫我贱嘴佣兵
They call me "The Merc with the Mouth."
不是「老实提米 吹♥喇♥叭♥女王」
They don't call me "Truthful Timmy,the Blowjob Queen of Saskatoon."
再开口试试看
One more word.
说一个字就好
Please give me one.
和尚端汤上塔
Gubernatorial.
干!
Oh, fuck!
你根本是个笑话
You know what? You're a fucking joke.
难怪复仇者联盟不收你
No wonder the Avengers didn't take you.
还有X战警 他们可是来者不拒
Or the X-Men.And they'll take fucking anyone.
你根本是…
I mean, you are…
可笑、幼稚、脑残的白♥痴♥
a ridiculous, immature, half-wit moron.
我没见过…
I have never met…
比你更可悲
a sadder…
更不甘寂寞、喋喋不休的蠢蛋
more attention-starved,jabbering little prick…
一辈子没见过 真屌♥ 而我活了…
in my entire life. And that says a lot,'cause I've been alive…
两百多年 告诉你
for more than two hundred fuckin' years,and I'll tell you…
光头妹说得对 你休想拯救世界
that bald chick was right about one thing.You will never save the world!
你连跟脱衣舞娘的感情
You couldn't even save a relationship…
都拯救不了
with a goddamn stripper!
妈的 我好想说你会孤独死去
And motherfucker,I wish I could say you'd die alone…
但老天开的最大玩笑是你不会死
but it's one of God's best jokesthat you can't die…
我们却跟着倒霉
except that's on all of us!
无话可说吗?贱嘴哥
Oh, you got nothing to say, Mouth?
我要开干了
I'm gonna fight you now.
是吗?
Oh, are you?
说不出话了吧?
Mm. Not talkin' now, are ya?
下流贱胚
You dirty bitch.
不要…
No, no, no!
金小刀
Baby Knife!
我收回我的话 本♥田♥奥德赛帅呆了
I take it all back.The Honda Odyssey fucks hard.
可惜你不是 纳米屌♥
Too bad you don't, needle dick.
好戏才要开始
Oh, we're just gettin' started, bub.
你…干!
Oh, you… Fuck!
共存
索尔
Thor!
我们在哪?
Where are we?
不知道 但我喜欢这里
No clue, but… I like it here.
好
Okay.
看看你们 你们一定是那批人
Look at you… all. You must be the others.
好棒棒
Terrific.
温故知新一下 你是…
So just to refresh, you are…
艾丽卡 -神奇…艾丽卡 没错
Wonder… Elektra? Yes. Who could forget? -Elektra.
你 没想到会见到你 我以为你…
And you. I was not expecting to see you here.I thought you were, you know…
退休了
retired.
退学?
Retarded?
退休
"Retired."
我已经在虚空里 不想再被取消
I'm already in The Void.I'm not trying to get canceled again.
我不尬意你
I don't like you.
你没尬意过
You never did.
这个让我相形失色的小鲜肉是谁?
And who's this succulent reminderof my own inadequacies?
瞧你
Look at you.
你就像超级英雄版的鹰眼
You look like thesuperhero version of Hawkeye.
我叫雷米勒博 白魔鬼
The name's Remy LeBeau, Le Diable Blanc.
可以叫我金牌手
But you can call me the Gambit.
很久没听人含卤蛋说话了 再说一次
It's been a while since I've seenSling Blade. Hit me again.
大家叫我金牌手
They call me the Gambit.
是哦?难道不是你逼人家这样叫
Do they? Are you sure you didn't justreally, really want them to…
结果没人理你?
but it never quite worked out?
这里没出现过金钢狼
You know,we never had a Wolverine up in here.
我想告诉你 喝光我的酒之前
But I can tell you now,it's just a common courtesy to ask…
先问一下是礼貌
before you drink up all of my liquor.
幸好我懒得鸟你
Well, it's a good thing I don't give a fuck.
干
Fuck.
好丢脸
So embarrassing.
我们大老远来找你们三位
Well, now that that's settled, look,we came a long way to find you three.
我们有四个
There's four of us.
四个…是万磁王吗?
There's four… Hey, wait. Is it Magneto?
亲爱的天公伯 拜托是万磁王
Dear sweet God in heaven,let it be Magneto…
因为他… -他死了
because with him…-He's dead.
干!迪士尼变这么抠?
Fuck!Now Disney gets cheap?
就像小木偶把脸埋在我屁♥股♥里说谎
It's like Pinocchio jammed his face in my assand started lying like crazy.
你色♥色♥
Ooh, you nasty!
有听没有懂 你到底是干嘛的?
Not a single word. What do you do exactly?
帮扑克牌充电 让它们爆♥炸♥
Charge the playing cardsand make 'em go boom!
你擅长近距离魔术 很棒
Your power's close up magic. That's good.
我们胜券在握
We're not totally fucked at all.
谁带我们来的?
So who brought us here?
是我
That would be me.
别让我后悔
Don't make me regret it.
靠 罗根 是她 X-23
Holy shit. Logan. That's her.That's X-23.
我跟你说的那个
She's the one I told you about.
你们怎么会困在虚空里?
Hey, how did you all get stuck in The Void?
有人敲门
There was a knock at the door.
时变局送我来的 -我也是
TVA sent me here. -Me, too.
也许我在这里出生 很难确定
Well, maybe I was born here.It's, it's hard to know for sure.
时变局判定我们的宇宙即将死亡
TVA decided our universe was dying.
我连奋力一搏的机会都没有
And I never even got a chanceto fight for it.
我们这种人不会逆来顺受
People like us don't go quietly.
时变局很清楚 就带走我们
TVA knows that, so they took us out.
我愿意 我加入
The answer is yes. I'm in.
加入什么? -团队
In what? -A team.
我、你、你和我 大家一起来
Me, you, you, and me. All of us together.
我们离开这鬼地方
Let's get the fuck out of this place.
别听他的 大骗子 -那是一厢情愿
Don't listen to him. He's a fucking liar!-It was an educated wish!
听着
Look.
我们在卡珊德拉的巢穴里
We've been inside Cassandra's lair.
只有透过她才能离开虚空
The only way out of The Voidis through her.
她能让我们回家 她说的
She can get us home. She told us.
等一下 你们进去过?
Wait a minute, you've been inside?
还活着出来? -鬼扯
And you made it out alive? -Bullshit.
没人办得到 -我们就是
Nobody's ever done that. -We did.
每次我们有人对抗她
Every time one of ushas gone up against her…
就没命
they die.
制裁者、快银、夜魔侠
The Punisher, The Quicksilver, The Daredevil.
夜魔侠?真遗憾
Daredevil? I'm so sorry.
没关系 -好吧
It's fine. -Okay.
就连善良的强尼史东也是
Even that sweet, baby angel, Johnny Storm.
他才消失…
He up and gone missing like…
两天前?
what, two days ago?
惨兮兮
Ugh. That's so sad.
不管强尼在哪 应该没事
Wherever this Johnny fella is,I'm sure he's thriving.
人多好办事 有我们
Look, there's, there's strength in numbers.All right? Us…
加上你们 我们能击败卡珊德拉
plus, you guys. We can put Cassandra…
逼她让我们离开虚空
over our knee and force herto let us out of The Void.
我明白自我怀疑的感觉
I know what it means to feel self-doubt.
我没那感觉 -我好得很
I don't feel that at all. -I'm good.
像嗑了药的绦虫啃蚀你肚子
Gnawing at your gut like a coked-up tapeworm.
你说出了我的心声
It's like you'reholding up a mirror to my soul.
就算你们无法拯救自己的宇宙
You guys may not have been able tosave your universes.
却可以为它们复仇
But you can avenge them.
这是强尼要的
It's what Johnny would have wanted.
等等 你认识强尼?
Wait. You knew Johnny?
对
Oh, yeah.
这蠢蛋说服他加入我们
Dickhead here talked him into a team up…
结果强尼一命呜呼
and Johnny came downwith a little case of the deads.
不对 我们还不确定
No, no, no. We don't know that.
只是皮肉伤 他也许能活
It was just a flesh wound.He may have survived.
就算活着 他也宁可死掉
If he survived that, he is prayin' for death.
电影精选列表