Our fight isn't with you…-Hey!
想听你的意见
When I want your opinion,
我会叫金钢狼把屌♥从你嘴巴抽出来
I'll take Wolverine's dick out of your mouth.
那是死侍小子 她最低级
That's Kidpool.She's the dirtiest.
可以结束了吗?
Can we just be done?
我们才刚开始呢
We're just getting started.
不…这整个多重宇宙的哏
No, no, no. With the whole multiverse thing.
它实在不怎样
It's not great.
只是出错…
It's just been miss…
出错
after miss…
一直出错
after miss.
《绿野仙踪》率先开创多重宇宙
Look, The Wizard of Ozdid the multiverse first…
他们做得最棒 同志最清楚
and they did it best.The gays knew it.
但我们就是不听
But we didn't listen.
我们认栽吧 翻页过去
Let's just take the L and move on.
我觉得《终局之战》后质量稳定
I think it's been steadily greatsince Endgame.
你在说什么?
What are you talking about?
多重宇宙结束了
The multiverse is over.
卡珊德拉会摧毁每条时间轴
Cassandy gonna destroythe fuck outta every timeline.
你们也没辙 -还不懂吗?
Y'all can't do shit about it. -Do you not get it?
如果不进地铁阻止她 我们都会死
If we don't go down to the subwayand stop her, we all die.
大姐大不想被打扰
Say, the boss lady don't wantno disturbances.
想进地铁 先过我们这关
You wanna get down to the subway,you gotta go through us.
乌兹冲♥锋♥枪♥上场
Uzi time, baby.
乌兹冲♥锋♥枪♥上场
Uzi time, baby.
快闪
Look alive!
我中弹了 -真的
I think I'm hit. -No shit.
你是故意的
You did that on purpose.
我没有
I did no such thing!
听我说 帅哥
Listen to me, gorgeous.
你再生要多久?
How long does it take for you to regenerate?
再生?
Regenerate?
你果然是最蠢的白♥痴♥
You really are God's perfect idiot,aren't you?
我没事 -真敢讲
I'm okay. -How dare you!
你这冷血的王八蛋
You insensitive son of a bitch!
我哪知道他不能再生?
How was I supposed to knowhe doesn't regenerate?
我又不是华佗再世
I'm not a medicine woman.
看 甜甜圈摊
Look. A donut cart.
他们就像医院 -什么?
They're practically hospitals. -What?
有卖♥♥行动急救用品 -并没有
They sell portable triage units. -They don't.
我带你去安全的地方 -才怪
I'm gonna get you to safety. -He's not.
深呼吸
Deep breath.
喂 干嘛停下来?
Hey, why are we stopping?
我喘口气
I'm just catching my breath.
你的腿废了吗?重得要命
What, are your legs on vacation?You're dead weight!
因为我瘫痪了
That's because I'm paralyzed.
我们都有问题 听我说
We all have problems.Listen to me.
你会活下去
You're gonna live.
看着我 善死侍
Look at me, Nicepool.
你会活下去
You're gonna live.
快说
Say it!
我会活下去
I'm gonna live.
跟我一起说 你会活下去
Say it with me.You're gonna live.
我会活下去
I'm gonna live!
大声一点
Say it louder!
我会活下去…
I'm gonna live…
停火
Hold your fire!
可爱的小狗狗
Sweet little puppy.
可恶!他撑不住了
God damn it!I don't think he's gonna make it.
他好爱自己的脸
God, he loved his face.
我尝到他最后一个念头
I can taste his final thought.
他好害怕
He was so afraid.
但他英勇牺牲
But he died a hero.
他是被谋杀的 猪头
He died from murder, you dumb fuck.
我要怀念他只能靠…
And all I have to remember him by…
这两把镀金点50口径沙漠之鹰手♥枪♥
are these two gold-plated,.50 caliber Desert Eagle pistoleros.
为他报仇
This is for him.
准备好了吗?
Are you ready?
我能干掉一百个你?
I get to kill a hundred yous?
当然准备好了
Fuck yeah, I'm ready.
你别看这种血腥场面
Hey, you don't want to see this, bub.
好乖
That's a good girl.
哇靠
Holy shit.
好酒沉瓮底?
You save the good stufffor special occasions?
主要是为了杀人
Killing mostly.
这个吹♥喇♥叭♥神器的风阻是多少?
What's the wind resistanceon those blowjob handles?
抱歉 我一嫉妒就想酸
I'm sorry.I'm just a catty bitch when I'm jealous.
好 来吧
All right, let's do this.
使出吃奶力气
Maximum effort.
你死了
You're dead.
妈的好屌♥
Motherfucker.
真希望我耳聋
I wish I were deaf.
友善好邻居:史丹李清洁公♥司♥
我不想死…
I don't wanna die. I don't wanna die.
我不想…
I don't wanna…
拜托
Come on.
我凸槌了
I blew it.
一路过关斩将 他们却只会记得
After all that, the only thingthey're gonna remember…
我摔个狗吃屎
is that God awful dismount!
笑什么 小瘪三
What you laughing at,you little fucker?
看来这些都会再生
I guess these ones regenerate.
拜托 没空搞这个
Come on. We don't have time for this.
死侍们
Deadpools!
让开
Stand down.
这个死侍跟我一伙的
This Deadpool's with me.
不会吧
Oh, no.
哇靠
Holy shit.
那是他妈的彼得
That's fuckin' Peter!
等等 你们认识彼得?
Wait, you…You guys know Peter?
开玩笑 每个死侍都有一个彼得
You kidding me? Every Deadpool has a Peter.
彼得在每个死侍的世界都是传奇
Shit. Peter's a goddamn legendin every Deadpool's world.
彼得桑
Peter-san.
彼得…
Peter. Peter. Peter.
好好享受我的彼得
Enjoy my Peter.
你们来了 太迟了 都结束了
Oh, now you're here.Oh, well, you're too late. It's all over.
还没有
Not yet, it's not.
不…只差一点点
Whoa. No, no, no. We're very close.
最后冲刺 我保证
Homestretch, folks. Promise.
快 放大绝吧
Quick, let's up the stakes.
如果她偷走时间开膛手的能量
If she steals the Time Ripper's energy…
就能瓦解所有现实的结构
she has the power toshred the fabric of all realities…
直到只剩虚空为止
until there is nothing left but The Void.
如何关闭它?
How do we shut it down?
我不知道
I don't know.
现在呢?
How about now?
这张面具很吓人吧?
The mask is really intimidating, huh?
就像蝙蝠侠 但他脖子能动
It's like Batman,except he can move his neck.
好 听我说
Okay, look, look, look.
开膛手从地下安全室取得电力
The Ripper is fed froma secure chamber below ground.
由在内部汇聚的物质与反物质驱动
It is powered by twin matter and anti-matterfeeds converging inside the device.
卡珊德拉·诺瓦
Now, Cassandra Nova…
要用开膛手的电力终结所有时间轴
is redirecting the Ripper's powerto eliminate all timelines…
从这条开始
starting with this one.
理论上 你们能阻止她
Theoretically, you could stop her…
只要让底下房♥间的供电短路
by short-circuiting the feedsin the chamber below.
如果要创造两条馈电线间的电路
One of you were to create acircuit between the two feeds…
那释出的电力就会摧毁机器
then the released powerwould destroy the machine.
可是… -快说
But, well, but…-Come on, man.
有话快说 有屁快放
If you're not gonna swallow, spit it out.
连接电桥的人会因而死亡
Whoever formed the bridgewould be annihilated.
我做得到 -我也可以
I could live with that. -Yeah, I could live with that, too, actually.
电影精选列表