Is the thought of vaporizing my universemaking you peckish?
我郁闷才吃东西
I'm eating my feelings.
我就要失去我在乎的一切 因为…
I'm about to lose everything that I'veever cared about because that hairy…
这个澳大利亚来的多毛澳客
thundercunt from down undercunt…
终于挂掉 他就站在我后面 对吧?
finally diesand he's standing right behind me, isn't he?
欢迎加入漫威电影宇宙
Welcome to the MCU, by the way.
现在正好是最低潮的时候
You're joining at a bit of a low point.
至于你 我想跟你的老板谈
As for you, I wanna talk to your boss.
打电♥话♥ 跟他、她或他们说
I want you to get him on the phoneand you tell him, her, or them…
漫威基♥督♥不陪你们玩
that Marvel H. Christ isn't playing.
哇靠
Holy shit.
我听到一堆人同时撅屁♥股♥
I just heard a symphonyof buttholes clenching all at once.
你太瞎了
You're off grid.
你老板不知道你在这里乱搞
Your bosses don't know what you sick fucksare doing down here.
告诉你 我是嘴贱专业户
Well, I'll tell you what.I have a black belt in Karen…
我要到楼上
And I'm gonna go upstairs…
跟他们说你和你的…
and I'm gonna tell 'em all aboutyou and your…
耳根子清净多了
Silence is nice, isn't it?
他跑哪去了?
Where the fuck did he go?
垃圾堆 很适合你去
To the trash heap. You'll fit right in.
好险
That was close.
别光杵在那里 白♥痴♥
Don't just stand there, you ape.
拉我一把
Give me a hand up.
算了 我没事 非常谢…
Nope. I'm actually okay.Thank you very much…
这什么鬼地方?
Where the hell are we?
不知道 有《疯狂麦克斯》的味道
I don't know. Looks kind of Mad Max-y.
那样就侵害知识产权了吧?
But that would be IP infringement, right?
还有心情搞笑
Fucking jokes.
干!干!
Fuck! Fuck.
你刚刚有没有在听?
Were you even listening back there?
如果不回悖论先生那边
If we don't make it back to thatMr. Paradox asshole…
我认识的每个人都会死
everyone I know is gonna die.
关我屁事
Not my fuckin' problem.
你只会这招?
Oh, is that all you got?
你的世界毁灭时 你也这样说吗?
Is that what you saidwhen your world went to shit?
再说一次
Come again?
你的事我听多了
Yeah, I heard all about you.
你搞砸了一切
How you screwed up everything.
你该感谢我救你脱离苦海
You should be thankin' mefor pulling you out of that bed you shit in.
你这背后捅刀的王八蛋
You back-stabbing son of a bitch!
准备冷静下来了吗?
Are you ready to be calm now?
二十…纪…斯
RIP 福斯
Rest in pieces, Fox.
我不想跟你对干 小狼狗
I don't want to fight you, peanut.
不管你做过什么
Doesn't matter what you did.
我只需要你帮忙
I just need your help.
他妈的谁鸟你
I don't fuckin' care.
糟了
Uh-oh.
干 一定痛到爆
Fuck. This is gonna hurt.
好
All right.
管他的
Fuck it.
给观众看他们想看的
Let's give the people what they came for.
老子豁出去了
Let's fuckin' go.
卫生纸拿出来 书呆子
Get your special sock out, nerds.
包你爽歪歪
It's gonna get good.
中招
Gotcha!
金小刀
Baby Knife!
看你的头怎么长回来
Let's see you grow your fuckin' head back.
等一下…我能补救…
Wait, wait, wait! I can fix it! I can fix it.
补救什么? -不管你做了什么
Fix what? -Whatever it is that you did.
让你变这么坏的事
Whatever made you so bad.
时变局那些蠢蛋 你听到他说的
Those, those pricks in the TVA.You heard him.
他们有办法终结我的宇宙
They have the power to end my universe…
但也有能力改变你的宇宙
but they also have the power to change yours.
我们回去
We get back there…
一起补救你的世界
and we can fix your world. Together.
我保证
I promise.
他们能补救
They can fix it.
喂!
Hey!
我们互相对抗就输了
We fight each other, we lose.
天啊 是他
Dear God, it's him.
谁? -就他
Who? -The one.
宛如疗愈美食的超级英雄 摇♥头♥丸♥
The superhero equivalentto comfort food, or Molly.
白人失望时的解答 另一个A咖
White guys' answer to all thedisappointments. And another A-lister.
事先警告你
Fair warning, gorgeous.
你会听到不雅语言
You're going to encountersome indelicate language…
还有玩后♥庭♥的活动 但我们被禁止…
a smidge of ass play,but we've been prohibited…
在镜头前使用可♥卡♥因♥
from using cocaine. On camera.
他们来了
They're coming.
「他们」是谁?
Who's "they?"
失速狂飙耶
Oh, they're driving angry.
这才是超级英雄的落地英姿
Now that's a superhero landing.
看我的
I got this.
靠过来
Stay close.
是 队长
Aye, aye, Cap'n.
你可以的
You got this.
卡珊德拉看到我们抓到谁一定很爽
Cassandra is gonna be giddywhen she sees what we caught.
你们跑不掉的
You can't run.
大家都知道
Everybody knows that.
你有看到谁跑掉吗 猪头?
You see anyone runnin', dick for brains?
等一下你就笑不出来了
You're not gonna love what happens next.
天呐
Oh. Oh, my God.
天呐
Oh, my God.
天呐 他要说了 -干
Oh, my God, he's gonna say it. -Ah! Fuck.
天呐 他要说了 -说什么?
Oh, my God! He's gonna say it!-Say what?
复仇者联盟 集结…
Avengers, assemble…
点火! -啥米?
Flame on!-I'm sorry, what now?
干!
Fuck!
我们不认识他
We don't know that guy.
我们以为认识
We thought we did.
我认得你
I know you.
哇咧…
Holy…
剑齿虎
Sabretooth.
你哥
Your brother.
准备受死了吗?
Ready to die?
等一下…暂停
Wait, wait, wait!Time!
你有够狼狈
You look ridiculous.
这场对决大家等了几十年
People have waited decades for this fight.
绝对不轻松 金小刀
It's not gonna be easy.Baby Knife.
抓两条腿 让他倒下
Shoot the double, you take him down.
侧身压制 再爬到他身上
Side control, then full mount…
压在地上打到他不出声为止
and you ground and poundtill he makes no sound because he's dead.
给我闭嘴
Shut the fuck up!
天呐
Oh, my God!
祝你好运 我是头号♥粉丝
Okay. Good luck. I'm a huge fan.
怎么了 妹子?
What is it, girl?
碰上麻烦了吗?
Is there trouble at the well?
麻烦大了
Big trouble.
看!
Behold!
你们高贵女王的头颅
The head of your precious queen…
芙莉欧莎
Furiosa!
我有金钢狼
I have the Wolverine!
我自己就能控制她
I alone control her!
敢反抗我
You come for me…
就是挑衅她
you come for her.
抱歉 应该是「他」
So sorry. I know it's pronounced "him."
我性别盲 是我的错
I'm gender blind. It's my cross to bear.
下一个换谁?
Who's next?
蛤♥蟆♥怪
Toad!
你上
You're up.
完了 哇咧… -我♥操♥
Uh-oh. Oh, holy…-Fuck.
电影精选列表