Wow.
你真美
You're beautiful.
你是个内外都很美的人
You're a beautiful person inside and out.
我也喜欢你
Well, I like you, too.
昨天当我把你的手放在我的……
Yesterday when I took your hand and put it on my breast...
……乳♥房♥♥上时,你吓了一跳?
...were you shocked?
有点
Sort of.
我也是
So was I.
这不是道德或者其他什么的观点
I don't mean from the standpoint of morals or anything.
我只是惊讶在我没有预料的情况下,触摸一个女孩的乳♥房♥♥
I was surprised to be feeling a girl's breast when I wasn't expecting to.
我恨你把我想象成,那种到处随便把男人的手放在我的乳♥房♥♥上的人
I'd hate for you to think that I go around putting men's hands on my breast.
不,我没有把你当成那种随便的人
No, I don't think you go around doing that.
我不是
Well, I don't.
我的意思是,如果我想要和一个人上♥床♥,我通常面带一点微笑……
I mean, if I want to go to bed with a guy usually I have this little smile...
……让他知道我的想法
...that lets him know I'm interested.
哦,是吗?什么样的微笑。我想感受一下
Oh, yeah? Smile that smile. I want to feel it.
那就是?
不
-That's it?
-No.
我现在做不出来。你让我发笑
I can't do it now. You're making me laugh.
我一会儿再示范
I'll do it later.
但是,我最好跟你还是用不同的沟通手段,是吗?
But I did have to use a different approach with you, didn't I?
另外,我不想让你认为我是个讨厌的人
Anyway, I didn't want you to think I was terrible.
我没有
I didn't.
我不会
I don't.
哦,我讨厌把性拿来讨论
Oh, I hate talking about sex.
但是我确实想让你知道昨晚,你……
But I did want you to know that last night you were....
你真的……
You were really....
就像是国♥庆♥节的焰火?
Like the Fourth of July?
是的,就像是国♥庆♥节的焰火,像圣诞节
Yeah. Like the Fourth of July. And like Christmas.
你要去哪里?
我想来杯咖啡
-Where are you going?
-I thought I'd make some coffee.
好极了。我们在床上吃早餐
Great. We'll have breakfast in bed.
你好,母亲
我很高兴我找到你了,唐尼
-Hello, Mother.
-I'm glad I found you in, Donnie.
吉尔,这是我母亲
Jill, this is my mother.
你的母亲?难道我呆在这里已经一个月了?
Your mother? Have I been here a month?
母亲,这是本森太太
Mother, this is Mrs. Benson.
你好?
你好,本森,太太?
-How do you do?
-How do you do, Mrs. Benson?
你也住在这里吗?
Are you living here, too?
不,我住在隔壁
No, I live next door.
我昨天只是进来要杯咖啡
I just came in for a cup of coffee yesterday.
我的衬衫拉链拉不上
我明白了
-I had trouble zipping up my blouse.
-So I see.
你的衬衫在哪里?
Where is your blouse?
我看看,一定在周围的什么地方
Now let me see, it must be around here somewhere.
哦,在这里
Oh, here it is.
你瞧,我要拉上这么长的拉链,自己很难做到的
You see, I have this long zipper and it's hard to do up alone.
这里,把你的衣服穿上
Here, put your things on.
母亲,你来这里干什么?我们有约定的
Mother, what're you doing here? We had an agreement.
我恰好在附近
I was in the neighborhood.
你去的是塞克斯百货,要穿越半个城呢
You were at Saks, which is halfway across town.
我给你买♥♥了些衬衫……
I bought you some shirts...
……并且我想如果自己送来,你就能及时地穿上了
...and I thought you'd have them sooner if I brought them myself.
我不再需要衬衫了
I don't need any shirts.
你把它当成来这里的一个借口
You bought them as an excuse to come down here.
你介意吗?
Would you mind?
谢谢
Thank you.
这就是你离家住的地方吗?
是的
-And this is what you left home for?
-This is it.
这不是白金汉宫,对吧?
是的,这是个泰姬陵
-It isn't Buckingham Palace, is it?
-No, it's the Taj Mahal.
这就是你吃饭的地方,在地板上?
Is this where you eat, on the floor?
那恰好是海滩
That happens to be a beach.
这些家具打哪儿来的?
Where did this furniture come from?
一些是公♥寓♥原来就有的,其余的从一家旧货店买♥♥的
Some of it came with the apartment. The rest from a junk shop.
别告诉我,我猜猜看
Don't tell me which is which. Let me guess.
天知道这叫什么?
What in God's name is this?
我不知道你看到了什么
I don't know what you're looking at.
我无法描述
I can't describe it.
这是我的公♥寓♥
It's my apartment.
你是否想过要雇一个佣人,本森太太?
Have you ever thought of hiring a maid, Mrs. Benson?
我可以自己处理
I can manage.
我也许邋遢,但是不肮脏,“邋遢”与“肮脏”还是有区别的
I might be sloppy, but not dirty. There's a difference between "sloppy" and "dirty."
我很高兴听到这些。这扇门总是开着的吗?
I'm so glad to hear that. Has this door always been open?
不,过去通常是关着。我昨晚打开了
No. It's always been locked. I opened it last night.
那到底是什么东西?
现在你在看什么?
-What on earth is that?
-Now what are you looking at?
我也想知道
是你的床
-That's what I'd like to know.
-It's your bed.
是我的床
它是不是很棒?
-It's my bed.
-Isn't it terrific?
你居然在上面睡?
You actually sleep up there?
像个婴儿
如果你跌下来怎么办?
-Like a baby.
-What happens if you fall out?
我会走到梯子那里,然后再爬上去
你的衣服在哪里?
-I go to the ladder and climb up again.
-Where are your clothes?
在浴室
In the bathroom.
浴室在哪里,床下吗?
正是
-Where is the bathroom, under the bed?
-That's right.
哇!你说的非常正确
关于什么的?
-Wow! Were you ever right?
-About what?
她永远不会得过梅毒。我怀疑她是你的亲生母亲
She never had syphilis. I'm surprised she had you.
你为什么把我介绍成本森太太?
How come you introduced me as Mrs. Benson?
这会让你听起来显得更有地位
It made you sound more important.
她在干什么?
试试抽水马桶
-What's she doing?
-Testing the plumbing.
她对水管什么的很痴迷
She's a nut about plumbing.
你怎么知道你妈妈来了?
How'd you know it was her?
她进来的时候,没有发出任何声响
When she came in she didn't make a sound.
闻出来的。她用的香水叫Numero Dix,每次都用掉半瓶
Smell. It's called Numero Dix. She uses half a bottle at a time.
当她在附近的时候,我总是能知道
And I always know when she's around.
就好像系在猫咪脖子上的铃铛
It's like having a bell on a cat.
现在她在干什么?
Now what's she doing?
检查一下我是否有足够的袜子和内衣
Checking to see if I've got enough socks and underwear.
她正在收集能够打击我的证据,好让我回家
She is gathering evidence to hit me with and try to make me come home.
她已经改变了她的策略。过去她会走进来说:
She's changed her tactics, though. She should have walked in and said:
“我都要哭了”
"I could absolutely cry."
她会说的
不会,我知道她所有的口头禅
-She'll say it.
-No. I know all her routines.
她会说。我跟你打个赌。赌今晚的晚饭怎么样?
She'll say it. I'll make you a bet. How about dinner tonight?
如果她没有说,那么我输了。我们就在我那边吃饭,我来付钱
Now, if she doesn't say it, then I lose and we eat in my place and I pay.
如果她说了。我们在这里吃饭,你来付钱
But if she says it, we eat here and you pay.
成交
她来了
-Okay.
-Here she comes.
好吧,那就是所谓的浴室
Well, that's some bathroom.
难怪你会把它藏在床下
我想你还要说点别的
-No wonder you hide it under the bed.
-I thought you'd say something else.
我还没说完。我甚至还没开始
I haven't finished. I haven't even started.
继续说浴室吧,把它说完
只有一件实情可以讲
-Say it and get it over with.
-There's only one thing to say.
也许你该感恩看不见你住的地方
Perhaps it's a blessing that you can't see what you're living in.
母亲,当我走进这扇门的时候,我就时时刻刻都在感恩
Mother, I count that blessing every time I walk in the door.
唐尼,我能说实话吗?
Donnie, can I be honest?
你会吗?
就是这句了
-Can you?
-This is it.
我很震惊,还充满恐惧
I am shocked and appalled.
哦,我输了
Oh, I lose.
7点半,行不?
可以
-7:30, okay?
-Perfect.
在你的浴室里没有浴盆
电影精选列表