我喜欢知道社会的变化
I like to know what's going on.
我也读这些报刊,但我从不知道社会的走向
I should read those, too. I never know what's going on.
我猜你没有认真读
好了,别谈这个了
-I guess I don't really care.
-Now, don't say that.
我的意思是,动物保护,植物灭绝。
I mean, animals care, vegetables don't.
除非你一无所有,否则你总有点什么事情是需要关心的
You have to care about something or you're nothing.
吃的
Food.
吃的?
我非常在乎吃的
-Food?
-I care about it deeply.
我常常饿
I'm hungry.
关于自♥由♥呢?你不关心自♥由♥问题吗?
How about freedom? You care about being free, don't you?
在我吃饱以后,自♥由♥就是世界上最重要的事情
Freedom is the most important thing in the world to me, after I've eaten.
你请随意
谢谢
-Help yourself.
-Okay. Thanks.
我的食欲很困扰我
My appetite embarrasses me.
你不得不知道许多需要关心的事情
You have to know a lot about things to care about them.
我懂的事情不太多
你不太喜欢你自己,是吗?
-I don't know much about anything.
-You don't like yourself very much, do you?
你为什么这样说?
Why do you say that?
因为你总是把自己看得很低
Because you're always putting yourself down.
我们叫它“有自知之明”
Let's say I know my limitations.
比起你给自己的评价,你有更多的潜能
You have a lot more potential than you give yourself credit for.
那请你告诉我有哪些潜能
不,由你告诉你自己
-Just keep telling me that.
-No, just keep telling yourself that.
"I knew the day you met me I could
"love you if you let me
"though you touched my cheek and said
"how easy you'd forget me, you said
"Butterflies are free
"and so are we"
真棒!
That's wild!
这就是那首你整天唱的歌♥
That's the song you sing all the time.
好听吗?
我很喜欢
-You like it?
-I love it.
我写的
I wrote it.
我虽然从来不能准确地记住上次听过的歌♥词,但是我喜欢关于蝴蝶的东西
I could never get those last lines right, but I really like that thing about butterflies.
“蝴蝶是自♥由♥的
"Butterflies are free
”所以我们也是“
"and so are we"
哦,那出色了
Oh, that's fantastic.
我知道一点音乐,我在学校学过一些
I know a little bit about music. I studied it in school.
你有完成学业吗?
我只完成了高中学业
-Did you finish school?
-I finished high school. Just.
我的母亲希望我去上大学
My mother wanted me to go to college.
我曾经打算去加州大学洛杉矶分校,但我找不到停车的位置
I was going to go to UCLA, but I couldn't find a place to park.
你应该去灌制唱片
我正等着被人发掘
-You ought to make a record, an album.
-Well, I'm waiting to be discovered.
好吧,在你被发掘之后,当你去某地表演的时候……
Well, after you get discovered, when you're playing somewhere...
……你就打算穿成这样去吗?
...are you going to dress like this?
我还从来没有认真考虑过这个。我的衣着有什么问题吗?
I'd never really thought about it. Something's wrong with my clothes?
它们看起来像是你母亲买♥♥的
They look as though your mother bought them.
这么糟?
That bad?
好吧,我猜它取决于你在哪里表演
Well, I guess it depends on where you're playing.
我的意思是,如果你打算在银行表演,这套服装就很合适
I mean, they're fine if you're going to play in a bank.
你应该穿着更加开放一点
You ought to wear something a little more liberated.
我的衣服的确是我母亲买♥♥的
My mother does buy my clothes.
我很乐意去为你挑选一些真正野性的东西
I'd love to pick out something really wild for you.
什么时候?
我不知道。你愿意什么时候?
-Like when?
-I don't know. Whenever you like.
现在就去怎么样?
现在?
-How about now?
-Right now?
是
好
-Yeah.
-Okay.
我正无事可做。来吧
I don't have anything to do. Come on.
你不带上盲杖吗?
我牵着你的胳膊去
-Won't you take your cane?
-I'm going to take your arm.
你看得见路,不是吗?
哦,是
-You can see, can't you?
-Oh, yeah.
在这里等一下,我去拿我的包
Wait right there. I got to get my bag.
小心
Be careful.
44步,嘿,你是对的。44步就到了洗衣店
Forty-four. Hey, you're right. It's 44 steps to the laundry.
你来这里的干什么?
What made you come here?
我想试试不同的事物
I wanted to try something different.
你觉得你会呆下来吗?
我还没认真考虑过这个问题
-Do you think you'll stay?
-I don't really think about it.
我会看看事情发展的如何。我要做一个演员
I'll see how it goes. I may be an actress.
我是说,”我将要“,明天就能知道结果了
I say, "I may." I'll know tomorrow.
我在一家名叫宇宙工厂的剧院组织里……
I'm auditioning for a part in a new play with a theater group...
……应聘了一出新戏的角色
...called the Cosmic Workshop.
这出戏讲的是一个女孩,当她嫁给一个同性恋时,将所有的事情都中断
It's about a girl who gets all hung-up when she marries a homosexual.
起初,他是一个酒鬼……
Originally, he was an alcoholic...
……但是同性恋现在在电影、书籍和戏剧中里很流行……
...but homosexuals are very in now in movies...
……所以他们改了剧本
...and books and plays, so they changed it.
你是同性恋吗?
Are you homosexual?
不是,只是一个盲人
No, just blind.
小心,有台阶
向上还是向下?
-Careful, there's a step.
-Up or down?
向下!
Down!
我的一个最好的朋友是男同性恋
One of my best friends is gay.
丹尼斯,他是个设计师
Dennis. He's a designer.
他人也很好,他为我做了这件衬衣
He's good, too. He made this blouse for me.
我相信衣服一定非常漂亮
I'm sure it's very pretty.
实际上,他是给自己做的。但我劝他不要穿
Actually, he made it for himself, but I talked him out of it.
丹尼斯非常扭捏,也非常风趣
Dennis is so campy and funny.
但是我不喜欢女同性恋。她们太一本正经和沉闷了
But I don't like lesbians. They're so heavy and humorless.
戏的导演是我的朋友。她觉得我能够胜任这个角色
The director is my friend. He thinks I can do the part.
我只需要被编剧认可就行了
谁是导演?
-I just have to be approved by the author.
-Who's the director?
你不会听说过的。她的名字叫拉尔夫·桑多
You wouldn't know him. His name is Ralph Santori.
他来自洛杉矶。他在那儿的许多小剧场做过……
He's from L.A. He's done a lot of little theater there...
……但从来没成功过……
...but never had a hit...
……所以他来了这里,因为他从宇宙工厂签了一份工作
...so he came up here because he got a job with the Cosmic Workshop.
我们某种程度上在一起了一段时间,但后来他想要结婚……
We kind of made it together for a while, but then he wanted to get married...
……而我又无法♥正♥视这种情况
...and I just couldn't face that again.
那么你爱他吗?
Were you in love with him?
我没认真想过我会爱上什么人
I don't really think I've ever been in love with anybody.
我不想这样。太受拘束了。一些人总会受伤
I don't want to be. It's too confining. Somebody always gets hurt.
嘿,让我们去这家,他们有一些粗野的衣服
Hey, let's go in here. They've got wild things.
有台阶
上还是下?
-There are steps.
-Up or down?
上,我不能面面俱到
Up. I can't think of everything.
你好
Hi.
想要点什么?
不,谢谢,只是随便看看
-You need any help?
-No, thanks, we're just looking.
这个怎么样?
How about this?
不,不是给你的,是给丹尼斯的
感觉还行
-No, that's not for you, that's for Dennis.
-Well, it feels nice.
我要买♥♥下来
我买♥♥下送你吧
-I'll buy it.
-I'll buy it for you.
不
请让我买♥♥给你吧
-No.
-Please, let me buy it for you.
不
我确实想给你买♥♥下
-No.
-I really want to buy it for you.
好吧好吧
Okay. Okay.
这里,拿着
Here, hold this up.
还不坏
Yeah, it's not bad.
我们能比“不坏”更好一点吗?
Can't we do better than "not bad"?
行,等着
Okay, wait.
试试这个
Yeah. Try that on.
你能也拿着我的衬衫
You can take my shirt, too.
找到想要的吗?
Found anything yet?
唐,这位是芦笋先生
你好
-Don, this is Mr. Asparagus.
-Hi.
不,我的名字是罗伊·斯特拉顿。这家店的名字叫芦笋
No, my name is Roy Stratton. The shop is called Asparagus.
电影精选列表