对了,那是我给你的
Well, that's me for you.
我几乎都忘记了
I completely forgot.
我们参加这个聚会,庆祝,我们喝了……
We went to this party to celebrate and we drank...
……一整瓶的香槟或者其他的什么
...a bottle of champagne or whatever.
那是勃艮第起泡酒
你得到了那个角色?
-It was sparkling burgundy.
-Then you got the part?
是也不是。我没有扮演妻子
Yes and no. I'm not playing the wife.
你扮演同性恋者?
不,演她的秘书
-Are you playing the homosexual?
-No, his secretary.
是个小角色,但是我有一场好戏
It's a small part, but I have one good scene.
她试镜非常好。伙计,我为他而自豪
She gave a great audition. Man, was I proud of her.
你紧张吗?
我吗?
-Were you nervous?
-Was I?
没有对白或其他什么的,但是你能想象……
It wasn't the reading or anything, but can you imagine...
……完全赤♥裸♥地站在所有人面前
...having to stand there in front of those people completely naked?
对不起,我打破了一个杯子
I'm sorry. I broke a cup.
需要帮忙吗?
Can I help you?
不,谢谢,已经全破了
No, thank you. It's already broken.
对不起,多少杯咖啡?
我不要
-Sorry. How many coffees?
-I don't want any.
我也不要
None for me.
为什么吉尔要裸体试镜?
Why did Jill have to be naked for the audition?
在这出戏中有许多裸体镜头
There's a lot of nudity involved in this play.
我们不得不看看演员的身材。你瞧,视觉在这里是非常重要的
We had to see the actors bodies. You see, the visual here is very important.
我希望你不介意我刚才说的
不,一点也不
-I hope you don't mind my saying that.
-No, not at all.
桑多先生,你要什么样的咖啡
How do you take your coffee, Mr. Santori?
黑咖啡就行
Just black.
我不想让别人叫我假正经
I don't think anyone could call me a prude.
我倒想看看他们会不会
I'd like to see them try.
好吧,原先我恨完全赤♥裸♥的这个主意
Well, at first I hated the idea of getting completely undressed...
……但是那里大约有20或30名演员……
...but there were like 20 or 30 actors...
……在我周围,全部赤♥裸♥,而我是唯一一个穿着衣服的
...all around me, all naked, and I was the only one with clothes on.
你有什么感觉?
热,到处都热
-How would you feel?
-Warm, all over.
我就在观众席上,跟编剧和制♥作♥人坐一起
I was out front with my writer and my producer.
我们看到吉尔脱♥光♥的那一瞬间,我们就知道她不适合领衔
The minute we saw Jill naked, we knew she wasn't right for the lead.
桑多先生,告诉我任何有关这部戏的故事
Tell me, Mr. Santori, is there any story connected with this play...
……或者是否是值得期待的?
...or is that too much to hope for?
这是一个非常激动人心的故事,贝克太太。
It's a very dramatic story, Mrs. Baker.
故事的结尾我死了
I die in the end.
肺炎?
Pneumonia?
吉尔的出场将会是最狂野的,他们在任何舞台上都看不到的
Jill's scene will be the wildest thing they've seen on any stage.
在事业上我能把这件事情做的比任何人都好
I can do this thing better than anyone in the business.
她将躺在那里,裸体……
She'll be lying there, naked...
……死于毒品过量
...dying of an overdose of heroin.
她痛苦不安,她躺在舞台上扭动着身体
Now she's in agony and she's writhing across the stage on her back...
……精神混乱,尖叫
...delirious, screaming.
你觉得公众真的需要这个?
Do you think the public really needs this?
你开玩笑?他们爱死这些了
Are you kidding? They're dying for it.
我讨论的是有思想的公众……
I'm talking about the thinking public...
……而不是在希尔斯波路的那些古板的主妇
...not all those little tight-assed matrons up in Hillsborough.
我说错了什么吗?
Have I said something wrong?
别在意,桑多先生
Pick anything, Mr. Santori.
拉尔夫,贝克太太住在希尔斯波路
Ralph, Mrs. Baker lives in Hillsborough.
好吧
Well.
在场者除外
Present company excepted.
那不普遍吗?
Isn't that the rule?
我不希望成为例外,谢谢
I don't wish to be excepted, thank you.
告诉我,你的戏名字叫什么?
Tell me, what is the name of your play?
叫《做直到其他》
It's called Do Unto Others.
我必须也把这记下来
I must make a note of that, too.
你会喜欢这出戏的,贝克太太,如果你给一个机会的话
You might like it, Mrs. Baker, if you just gave it a chance.
你知道,要用开放的眼光看待
You know, saw it with an open mind.
妈妈自从《音乐之声》之后就不再喜欢别的戏了
Mom hasn't liked anything since The Sound of Music.
我想没有希尔斯波路的支持,我们能够取得成功
I think we might be able to make it without the support of Hillsborough.
好
Good.
因为我不会期望轻浮的小妇人的支持
Because I wouldn't count on the support of this giddy little matron.
我不打算花钱去看裸体,猥亵和堕落的东西
I don't intend to pay to see nudity, obscenity and degeneracy.
这些都是生活的一部分
These things are all a part of life.
我知道,桑多先生
I know, Mr. Santori.
拉肚子也是生活的一部分……
So is diarrhea...
……但是我不会把它归类成娱乐
...but I wouldn't classify it as entertainment.
我想我们最好走了
I think we'd better get going.
你收拾行李需要花多长时间?
How long will it take you to get packed?
不用太长,我只有两个包
Not long. I only have two bags.
你收拾的时候,我会弄点吃的……
I'll pick up some food while you're packing...
……然后我在车里等你
...and I'll meet you at the car.
你要去别的地方?
You going somewhere?
我没告诉你吗?我搬去跟拉尔夫一起住。我想我提到过了
Didn't I tell you? I'm moving in with Ralph. I thought I mentioned it.
不,你没有
No, you didn't.
好吧,这个地方太破了
Well, this place is so tacky.
拉尔夫认为如果我搬去跟他住会好一点
那是你的主意
-Ralph thought it'd be good if I moved in.
-It was your idea.
不管是谁的主意,反正是个好主意
It doesn't matter whose idea it was, it was a good one.
拉尔夫有一套非常棒的小公♥寓♥。你可以来看看
Ralph has a terrific studio apartment. Wait till you see it.
我们希望你能来参观。任何时候都可以
We want you to come over, whenever you like.
如果你有空,尽管过来。是吧,拉尔夫?
If you're alone, just come on over. Right, Ralph?
是的
Right.
我告诉过你会喜欢唐的
I told you you'd like Don.
我们在那里会过得非常愉快,你会喜欢拉尔夫的
We'll have groovy times over there. You'll love Ralph.
他的兴趣和我们一样
He's one of us.
我希望你能看到他,他有一张不同寻常的脸
I wish you could see him. He has a great face.
拉尔夫,让唐摸摸你的脸
Ralph, let Don feel your face.
他能通过触摸你的脸,得知你长什么样
He can tell what you look like by feeling your face.
去吧,唐
Go ahead, Don.
他不想去
He doesn't want to.
好吧,和你见面很愉快,唐
Well, it's been great meeting you, Don.
我希望能很快再见到你
See you soon, I hope.
贝克太太,和你见面很愉快
It was nice meeting you, Mrs. Baker.
如果我冒犯了你,我很抱歉
I apologize if I offended you.
没关系,桑多先生。我确信这不会再发生了
That's all right, Mr. Santori. I assure you it won't happen again.
我在走之前会过来道别的
I'll stop in to say goodbye before I leave.
妈妈?
Mom?
妈妈,你在吗?
在
-Mom, are you here?
-Yes.
我有些事情想告诉你
I have something I want to tell you.
糟糕的事情吗?
Is it something awful?
不,你会喜欢的,但是你最好先坐下
No, you'll like it, but you'd better sit down.
我坐下了
I'm sitting.
我想回家
I want to go home.
你去开车,我会收拾行李
You get the car and I'll pack.
你听到了吗?
听到了
-Did you hear me?
-Yes.
你为什么不说点什么?
Why don't you say something?
我想说
I intend to.
我正在整理思绪
I'm collecting my thoughts.
好吧,到车上再说。我不会很久的
Well, do that while you get the car. I won't be long.
只要几分钟
Just a minute.
我想我们因该谈谈
谈谈这件事吗?
-I think we should talk about it.
-Talk about it?
那不是你所希望的?
Isn't that what you wanted?
那不是你来的原因吗?
Isn't that why you came here?
是的
哪还有什么好讨论的?
-Yes.
-Then what's to talk about?
你说这里不是白金汉宫,你说我住在老鼠洞里
You said it isn't Buckingham Palace. You said I'm living in a rat hole.
你说这是泰姬陵
And you said it's the Taj Mahal.
你是说你不想让我回家吗?
Are you saying you don't want me to come home?
不
No.
我只是说我们该讨论一下这件事。把旅行包放下
I'm only saying we should talk about it. Now put the bag down.
电影精选列表