我不会妨碍你的狂欢的。我告诉过你了
I won't interfere with your orgy. I told you that.
不,我告诉你的
No, I told you that.
"I knew the day you met me
"I could love you if you let me
"Though you touched my cheek and
"Said how easy you'd forget me
"You said, butterflies are free"
请把它关掉,妈妈
Please, turn that off, Mom.
那首歌♥是你写的吗?
Is that the song you wrote?
是的,你怎么知道我写歌♥?
Yeah. How'd you know I wrote that?
我不知道。我只是问问
I didn't. I just asked you.
真好听,相当好
It's good. Pretty.
"On that velvet"
你意思是说它相当好听
You mean it's pretty good.
不,我意思是它好听,也可爱
No. I mean good and pretty.
哦,哇!
Oh, wow!
你猜她在哪里?
Where do you suppose she is?
她大概还在试镜
用8小时?我担心她
-She's probably still auditioning.
-For eight hours? I'm worried about her.
你在担心吉尔?
难道你没有吗?
-You're worried about Jill?
-Aren't you?
你怎么了
Something's come over you.
你先是喜欢我的歌♥,现在你担心吉尔
You like my song, now you're worried about Jill.
你没有提到我出门花了几个小时
You haven't mentioned my coming home for hours.
你还好吧?
我看起来不好吗?
-Are you all right?
-Don't I seem all right?
不,你的表现不像是超级妈妈
No. You're not behaving like Super Mom.
接着你就会告诉我你喜欢吉尔
我不讨厌她
-Then you'll be telling me you like Jill.
-I don't dislike her.
我只是希望她是不同类型的女孩
I just wish that she were a different sort of girl.
她是特别的女孩。这就是你不喜欢的原因
She's a different girl. That's what you don't like.
当我像她那种年纪的时候,守时意味着某种品德
When I was her age, punctuality meant something.
意味着什么品德?
What did it mean?
如果我参加晚宴将迟到3个小时,我会先打电♥话♥解释
If I were going to be three hours late for dinner, I'd call and explain.
你从来不会迟到3小时
You'd never be three hours late.
不,我当然不会
你会提前一个月
-No, I certainly would not.
-You'd be a month early.
也许她迷路了
Maybe she's lost.
她说她在旧金山常常迷路
She said she always loses her way around San Francisco.
任何一辆出租车世纪都会载她回家
Any cab driver can bring her home.
她从来不说她迷路
噢,是的,她跟我说过
-She never said she loses her way around.
-She said it to me.
如果她跟你说过,我会听到的
If she said it to you, I'd have heard it.
好吧,我猜是在你出去后说的
Well, I guess it was after you went out.
我出去的时候她在这里?
据我看是的
-Was she here while I was out?
-It seems to me she was.
为什么?
Why?
按例,她想让人帮她把衣服的拉链拉上
The usual, she wanted her dress zipped up.
这个我在的时候你就做了,母亲
她是顺便来访
-You did that while I was here, Mother.
-She dropped by.
她在这里呆了几分钟
你们都谈些什么?
-She was here for a minute.
-What'd you talk about?
我不记得了
你却记得她常迷路
-I don't remember.
-You remember she loses her way.
还有别的吗?
有什么问题吗?
-What else?
-What does it matter?
如果没有问题,就告诉我!
唐尼,不要对我大喊大叫的
-If it doesn't matter, then tell me!
-Donnie, please don't shout at me.
我们谈论了白雪公主
We talked about Snow White.
白雪公主?
Snow White?
和七个小矮人?那个白雪公主?
And the Seven Dwarfs? That Snow White?
还有其他的白雪公主吗?
Is there any other?
你们为什么谈起她?
Why were you talking about her?
我们谈论白雪公主有什么不妥吗?
What's the difference if we were talking about Snow White?
我们没有说她的坏话
We didn't say anything bad about her.
我不希望你们在我不在的时候谈论我的朋友
I don't want you talking to my friends when I'm not around.
我会记住的
I'll make a note of that.
唐尼?
Donnie?
是不是琳达·弗莱彻给你了自信?
Did Linda Fletcher give you confidence?
你非常清楚她给了我什么,别试图开玩笑
You know damn well what she gave me, don't try to be funny.
我没有试图开玩笑。她是不是也给你了自信?
I wasn't trying to be funny. Did she also give you confidence?
是的
Yes.
我呢?
Didn't I?
你给了我帮助
You gave me help.
我总是想得太长远
不可避免的
-I always thought one led to the other.
-Not necessarily.
为什么你甚至不愿意告诉我你不愿意被叫做唐尼?
Why didn't you ever tell me that you don't like to be called Donnie?
我告诉过你上千遍了
I told you a thousand times.
我当然记得我听了上千遍的事情
I'd certainly remember something I've heard a thousand times.
好吧,也许我只说了999遍
Well, maybe it was only 999.
叫唐尼有什么不好?
它让我想起唐尼·达克
-What's wrong with Donnie?
-It reminds me of Donnie Dark.
那有什么不好?
What's wrong with that?
你杜撰的
You work on it.
那你喜欢被叫做什么?我会试着记住的
What would you like to be called? I'll try to remember.
唐。唐纳德。你可以叫我赛巴斯蒂安,或者欧文
Don. Donald. You can call me, Sebastian, or Irving.
我都不介意,除了唐尼
I don't care. Anything, but Donnie.
我当然不会叫你塞巴斯蒂安,或者欧文
I'm certainly not going to call you Sebastian or Irving.
我会试着记住叫你唐
I'll try to remember to call you Don.
她回来了
She's back.
她会在这里呆几分钟
She'll be here in a minute.
你可以走了,妈妈
You can go, Mom.
有个男人跟她一块儿
不要在门上偷听了
-There's a man with her.
-Stop listening at the door.
我听不到任何声音
I can't hear anything.
他们一定在起居室,有个男人和她一起
They must be in the living room. There's a man with her.
也许是她的收音机
probably her radio.
她为什么跟收音机谈笑?
Why would she be laughing and talking with a radio?
请离开那里
我走开了
-Please come away from there.
-I am away from there.
请进
嗨,我回来了
-Come in.
-Hi. I'm back.
我带拉尔夫·桑多一起回来了
I brought Ralph Santori with me.
贝克太太,你还在这里
Mrs. Baker, you're still here.
唐,这位是拉尔夫·桑多。我告诉过你
Don, this is Ralph Santori. I told you about him.
他是这出戏的导演
很高兴见到你
-He's directing the play.
-Glad to know you.
嗨,唐
这位是唐的母亲,贝克太太
-Hi, Don.
-And this is Don's mother, Mrs. Baker.
你好,贝克太太
How do you do, Mrs. Baker.
唐,我把你的事情都告诉拉尔夫,他非常渴望要见到你
Don, I told Ralph all about you. He's dying to meet you.
吉尔告诉我,你知道,你是如何……
Jill told me, you know, how with it you are.
对于某些,某些看不见东西的人,你是多么擅长
How adept you are for someone who's, for someone who can't see.
你可以直接说失明,拉尔夫。这个词也在我的词汇表里
You can say blind, Ralph. It's in my vocabulary, too.
我应该知道的,吉尔告诉过我了
I should have known. You know, Jill told me.
她告诉我你生活乐观
拉尔夫,你没必要这么大声
-She said you had no hang-ups!
-Ralph, you don't have to shout.
桑多先生,我的儿子不是聋子
Mr. Santori, my son is not deaf.
对不起
这种事情总会有的
-Sorry.
-It happens all the time.
人们总是译为如果你是盲人,同时也会是个聋子
People think if you can't see, you can't hear.
他的听力比我们强
没有
-He can hear better than we can.
-No, I can't.
还有嗅觉也很灵敏
And what a sense of smell.
在我离开之前,我能为你安排些什么吗?
我们已经吃过晚饭了
-Can I fix you something before I leave?
-We already had dinner.
不过我不会介意来一小杯咖啡
I wouldn't mind a little cup of coffee.
吉尔,你答应来这里吃晚餐的
You were expected here for dinner, Jill.
唐,对不起
没关系
-Don, I'm sorry.
-It's okay.
每件事情都太完美了
Everything's so beautiful.
蜡烛
Candles.
我们的鲜花
Our flowers.
电影精选列表