蝴蝶是自♥由♥的
" Open up my spirits wide
" And let them go
" I will take
"tomorrow's wings and fly
" Nothing's gonna keep me
" Off that glory road
" When that wild wind blows
" I'm gonna ride
" Let the heavens open in the morning
" I'll be up before the dawn and singing
"Let that highway wind carry me
" Ooh
"I knew the day you met me
"I could love you if you let me
"Though you touched my cheek
and said how
"easy you'd forget me
"On that velvet morning
"when our love was forming
"I said it wouldn't hurt me
"if you left me without warning"
我很好,谢谢,你呢?
I'm fine, thank you. How are you?
这里天气很暖和
It's warm here.
希尔斯波路天气如何?
How is it in Hillsborough?
很好,也很温暖
Well, it's warm here, too.
你好,母亲
Hello, Mother.
你怎么知道是我?
你来电♥话♥的时候,响的不是铃♥声♥
-How did you know?
-When you call, the phone doesn't ring.
而是说,“M”代表着她有百万资产
It says, "M" is for the million things she gave.
“O”代表……我忘记代表什么了
"O" is.... I forgot what O is for.
最近你似乎很健忘
You seemed to have forgotten a lot of things lately.
感觉怎么样?
我很好,谢谢,你呢?
-How are you feeling?
-I'm fine, thank you. How are you?
非常好,你那天气如何?
Very well. How's the weather?
很温暖。希尔斯波路的天气如何?
It's warm here. How's it in Hillsborough?
很暖和
也很温暖
-Warm.
-It's warm here, too.
公♥寓♥怎么样?
哦,好极了!我喜欢
-How's the apartment?
-Oh, great! I love it.
昨晚你在干嘛?
昨晚?我没做什么。
-What'd you do last night?
-Last night? I didn't do anything.
我意思是,我没有出门。有些朋友来访
I mean, I didn't go out. I had some friends in.
就是一个小聚会
It was just a little party.
我不太清楚来了几个人
I don't know how many people there were.
你有必要知道人数吗?
Do you have to have a number?
12到18个吧,怎么了?
他们呆得晚吗?
-Twelve and a half. How's that?
-Did they stay late?
他们没有呆得太晚
They didn't stay too late.
我想去看看你
不!
-I'd like to come by and see you.
-No!
唐尼,不管怎么说,我明天要进城
Donnie, I'm coming into town tomorrow, anyway.
我得去趟塞克斯百货
我说不,这就是我的意思
-I have to go to Saks.
-I said no, and I mean it.
我不在乎,我说不要
I don't give a damn, I said no.
因为我们有个约定,这就是原因
Because we had an agreement, that's why.
我们都同意有两个月的时间
We agreed to two months.
现在还剩下一个月,我非常珍惜余下的每一分钟
I have one month left and I want every minute of it.
唐尼,你太气人了,我都快哭了
Donnie, you are so irritating. I could absolutely cry.
什么?
What?
什么这么吵?
隔壁的声音
-What is that noise?
-It's coming from next door.
谁住在隔壁?
一个女孩
-Who lives next door?
-A girl.
她叫什么名字?
What's her name?
我不知道,我还没见过她,我几乎听不到你的声音了。明天再打来电♥话♥吧
I don't know. I haven't met her yet. I can hardly hear you. Call me tomorrow.
嗨!你可以把电视关小声点吗?
Hey! Will you lower your television?
我听不见。你等一下
I can't hear you. Wait a minute.
对不起,刚才没听清楚你说的
Sorry. I couldn't hear you.
请把电视关小声点
Please lower your television.
你没必要把它关掉,只要小声一点
You don't have to turn it off. Just hold it down.
不是电视机,是收音机
It's not a television. It's a radio.
不管是什么,这墙像纸一样薄
我知道
-Whatever. The walls are like paper.
-I know.
你几乎能透过它看到隔壁
You can practically see through them.
不,实际上还没到这地步
No, not really.
嗨,来杯咖啡怎么样?
Hey, how about a cup of coffee?
不,谢谢,我刚喝过了
No, thank you. I just had some.
我意思是给我来一杯
I meant for me.
当然,过来吧
Yeah, sure. Come on in.
好的
Okay.
门开着
It's open.
嗨,我是吉尔·汤尔
Hi. I'm Jill Tanner.
唐·贝克
能帮我把衬衣的拉链拉一下吗?
-Don Baker.
-Would you mind zipping up my blouse?
背后我够不着,希望你不介意我的不请自来。
I can't reach back there. Hope you don't mind my inviting myself in.
一点也不,水一会儿就烧开了
Not at all. Water will be hot in a minute.
你的卧室比我的大多了
Your living room is much bigger than mine.
很好
Nice.
你在这里住多久了?
一个月,那不是卧室
-How long have you been here?
-A month. That's not the living room.
这是整个公♥寓♥,加上浴室
That's the whole apartment plus the bathroom.
如果你算上厨房♥,一共有三个房♥间
I've got three rooms, if you count the kitchen.
天,你这里真整洁
God, you're neat.
每件东西都井井有条
Everything's so tidy.
因为什么都没有,所以看起来整洁
It's easy when you haven't got anything.
我也没什么东西,但却能弄得
I don't have anything, but it manages to wind up...
满地都是
...all over the place.
恐怕我是个懒汉
I'm afraid I'm a slob.
哦,嘿,我喜欢你的天窗
Oh, hey, I like your skylight.
我那里没有
I don't have one.
这是什么?
什么?
-What's this?
-What?
铁柱上的东西
This thing on stilts.
那是我的床
That's my bed.
你的床!
Your bed!
哇!
Wow!
真野性!
This is wild!
你喜欢?
You like it?
这是我所见过的最好的床了,我见过很多床
Oh, it's the greatest bed I've ever seen, and I've seen a lot of beds.
你怎么建的?
Did you build it?
在我之前这公♥寓♥住着一些嬉皮士,他们建的
No, some hippies lived here before me. They built it.
你没睡掉下来过?
Suppose you fall out?
哟,你会摔坏什么的
Gee, you could break something.
从任何床上滚下来都会摔坏什么的
You could break something falling out of any bed.
那倒是
That's true.
就是因为这张床,我没有挑你那间而挑了这间
I could've had your apartment. I took this one for the bed.
加奶油还是糖?
Cream or sugar?
只要黑咖啡,谢谢
Just black, thanks.
给你
谢谢,这杯咖啡真救了我的命
-Here you go.
-Thanks. This coffee will save my life.
我带了花,还有餐巾、擦餐具的干布之类的蠢东西
I bought flowers and dumb things like dishtowels, paper napkins...
就是忘记了咖啡
...but I forgot coffee.
你需要点餐巾纸或者干布吗?
You need any dishtowels or paper napkins?
不
No.
我也带了点电灯泡
I got some light bulbs, too.
我能问你一个私人问题吗?
May I ask you a personal question?
当然可以
Yeah, sure.
为什么你不想让你母亲来这儿?
你怎么知道的?
-Why don't you want your mother here?
-How'd you know that?
呃,如果你能听到我的声音,我自然也能听到你的
Well, if you can hear me, I can hear you.
我猜声音就是从那扇门的下面传过来的
I guess the sound must come right up from under that door.
不过,那扇门是用来干什么的?
What's that door for, anyway?
你的那间公♥寓♥和我的这间曾经是一间公♥寓♥
Your apartment and mine were once one apartment.
当他们把公♥寓♥隔成两间的时候,只是把门锁上,而不是封闭掉
When they converted it into two, they just locked that instead of sealing it.
你还没回答我的问题
我忘记你问什么了
-You didn't answer my question.
-I forgot what you asked.
为什么你不想让你母亲来这里?
Why don't you want your mother here?
说起来话长
It's a long story.
不,故事很短。但发生的过程却很长
No, it's a short story. It's been going on for a long time.
她不想让我离开家。她觉得我无法独♥立♥生活
She didn't want me to leave home. She thinks I can't make it on my own.
电影精选列表