-He seemed very nice.
-I could tell you didn't like him.
你很紧张
You were uptight.
当周围超过一个人的时候我就会紧张
I'm uptight when there's more than one person.
我不得不弄明白谁在说话
I have to figure out who's speaking.
你不像他,因为他很粗俗
他很粗俗吗?
-You didn't like him because he was rude.
-Was he rude?
当然,比如对希尔斯波路,还有你的母亲
Well, putting down Hillsborough and your mother.
那是意外。我很抱歉你觉得他粗俗
That was an accident. I'm sorry you think he's rude.
我不觉得他粗俗
你刚说的,不是我
-I don't think he's rude.
-You said it, I didn't.
或者这里还有其他人
Or is there someone else here?
我知道他来这里带着一点点自高自大
I know he comes off as a little conceited.
告诉我,吉尔,你喜欢拉尔夫吗?
Tell me, Jill, do you like Ralph?
这是什么类型的问题?
What kind of a question is that?
我正搬去跟他一起住,为什么我会搬去跟我不喜欢的人一起住呢?
I'm moving in with him, why would I move in with a guy I don't like?
那就是我的下一个问题
That was my next question.
我最好要离开
Well, I'd better be going.
拉尔夫正在等着……
我猜我不喜欢拉尔夫
-Ralph's waiting and--
-I guess I don't like Ralph.
我始终都知道,但是为什么?
就像你说的,他很粗俗和自负
-I knew it all along. But why?
-Like you said, he's rude and conceited.
我知道你是怎么想的,但他仅仅是看上去那样
I knew that's what you thought, but he only seems that way.
我希望我们能始终是朋友
I hoped that we could all be friends.
你真的希望吗?
Did you really?
好吧,谢谢你的三明治
Well, thanks for the sandwich.
我最好要离开了
I'd better be going.
我告诉你:你不喜欢拉尔夫·桑多
I'll tell you something: You don't like Ralph Santori.
天!
God!
我打包了两个袋子,这样我才能搬去跟他住一块
I packed two bags, so I can move in with him.
我不在乎你是否拿了13个箱子,你不喜欢他
I don't care if you've got 13 trunks. You don't like him.
你真是……
You really are something.
你想是因为你是瞎子,你什么都看不见
You think because you're blind, you couldn't see everything.
是的
Right.
第六感告诉我,你不喜欢拉尔夫·桑多
That sixth sense tells me you don't like Ralph Santori.
吓人吧,不是吗?
不,很傻
-Spooky, isn't it?
-No, it's just stupid.
我打包了两个包裹,就放在那儿
I packed two big bags, sitting right over there.
告诉我,吉尔,跟拉尔夫在一起是不是就像国♥庆♥节和圣诞节?
Tell me, Jill, with Ralph is it like the Fourth of July and Christmas?
准确地说不像
Not exactly.
他有某种优点
He has a kind of strength.
跟他在一起更像是劳动节
With him it's more like Labor Day.
你是不是也认为他是个好人?
Do you think he's a beautiful person, too?
在一些地方,是的
你爱他吗?
-In many ways, yes.
-Do you love him?
为什么我要回答?
Why should I answer that?
不管我怎么说,你已经下定了决心
No matter what I say you've made up your mind.
回答,你爱他吗?
是的。用我的方式
-Answer it. Do you love him?
-Yes, in my way.
昨天,你告诉我你不可能爱上别人
Yesterday, you told me you couldn't love.
那是昨天
我不是最有经验的人……
-That was yesterday.
-I'm not the worldliest person...
……但是当你冲向你爱的男人的怀抱的时候……
...but when you rush into the arms of the man you love...
……不会因为一个三明治而停下来!
...you don't stop for a sandwich!
是不是我母亲说了什么?
Was it something my mother said?
什么是你母亲说的?
Was what something your mother said?
你为什么离开?你没有来吃晚餐的原因
Why you're leaving? The reason you didn't show up for dinner.
我知道你没有忘记
I know you didn't forget.
是不是我母亲说了什么?
Is it something my mother said?
你都不听你母亲的话,我为什么要听?
You don't listen to your mother, why should I?
那么你为什么离开?不要拿该死的什么爱上拉尔夫的话来搪塞
Then why are you leaving? Don't give me that crap about loving Ralph.
我离开是因为我想离开
I'm leaving because I want to leave.
我是自♥由♥的,我想走的时候就走,好吧?
I am free and I go when I want to go, all right?
我想也许跟我有点关系
I thought it might have something to do with me.
这个跟你没有任何关系
It has nothing whatsoever to do with you.
好
Okay.
与别人有亲密关系会让你吓得要死,不是么?
You're scared to death of becoming involved, aren't you?
我都告诉你了
I told you all about that.
是的,你告诉我了。没有责任,没有承诺
That's right, you told me, no responsibilities, no commitments.
这只是为了我能退出,在我……
It's just that I have to be able to get out, if I get tired--
对我感到厌倦的时候?
Of me?
对任何人感到厌倦的时候
如果我对你感到厌倦了会怎么样?
-Of anybody.
-What if I got tired of you?
对我?
没有任何人对你感到厌倦吗?
-Of me?
-Doesn't anyone ever get tired of you?
我不知道
I don't know.
我还没发现的时候就离开了
I don't hang around long enough to find out.
跟拉尔夫,你就能随时退出,但是跟一个瞎子就很难
With Ralph, you could walk out anytime but it might be a harder on a blind guy.
失明跟这个没关系
该死的你明白这有关系
-Blindness has nothing to do with it.
-You know goddamn well it has!
你跟拉尔夫,或者塞巴斯蒂安,或者欧文……一起出去都不会有这个问题
You wouldn't feel it walking out on Ralph or Sebastian or Irving...
……但是跟唐尼出去却有问题,你恨你自己,你不喜欢这样
...but walk out on Donnie, you'd hate yourself and you wouldn't like that.
要么恨我,要么爱我……
Well hate me or love me...
但是不要因为我是瞎子而离开我
...but don't leave because I'm blind.
也不要因为我是瞎子而留下来
And don't stay because I'm blind.
谁是塞巴斯蒂安和欧文?
Who are Sebastian and Irving?
谁都不是
Nobody.
有时候我只是不理解你
Sometimes I just don't understand you.
我的意思是,我们真的想法不一样
I mean, we really don't think alike.
我知道我只会伤害你,这是迟早的
I know I'd only hurt you, sooner or later.
我不想伤害你
I don't want to hurt you.
为什么不?
Why not?
你能对别人这样,为什么我却例外?
You can do it to others. Why am I an exception?
好吧,我只是不想成为另一个琳达·弗莱彻
Well, I just don't want to be another Linda Fletcher.
她伤害了你,不是吗?
She hurt you, didn't she?
是的,但是她也帮助了我
Yes, but she helped me, too.
当我需要她的时候,她就在身边
She was there when I needed her.
我不能承诺做到
I can't promise that.
我不知道当你需要我的时候,我会在哪里
I don't know where I'll be when you need me.
姑娘,你需要我,远远超过我需要你
Girl, you need me a hell of a lot more than I need you.
我不需要任何人。我从没有也不会有
I don't need anybody. I never did and I never will.
我现在必须得走了
I have to go now.
我很高兴你说的是必须,而不是想要
I'm glad you said have to, and not want to.
我最后说的有些是对的
I finally said something right.
我会来看你
I'll be seeing you.
是的,来看你
Yeah, be seeing you.
我会一直想念你……
I'll think about you for years...
……并好奇如果你甚至有了亲密朋友……
...and wonder if you ever made a commitment...
……你是否会订下诺言
...if you ever got involved.
我希望不会
I hope not.
别担心……
Don't worry...
……这种事不会发生的
...it won't happen.
不能发生……
It can't...
……因为你缺乏情商,你知道吗?
...because you're emotionally retarded, you know?
那就是为什么你不能面对婚姻
That's why you couldn't face marriage.
那就是为什么你无法面对任何永久性的关系
That's why you can't face anything permanent.
你怕你自己会爱上我……
You're afraid you'll fall in love with me...
……你太年轻,还不懂得责任是什么
...and you're too adolescent for that responsibility.
你会在你的余生永远这样下去,考虑着你的自♥由♥
You're going to stay that way the rest of your life, thinking you're free.
天,我同情你……
God, I feel sorry for you...
……因为你是个残疾人
...because you're crippled.
我宁可是个瞎子
I'd rather be blind.
出租车
Taxi!
嗨,吉尔!
Hey, Jill!
快点
Come on.
谁?
Who is it?
谁在那儿?
Who's there?
好消息是
The news is good.
不是你妈妈来了
It's not your mother.
你在这儿干什么?
What are you doing here?
你在地板上干什么?
What are you doing on the floor?
电影精选列表