我是要你和我一起
I've asked you to fucking drink
喝下这桶油漆
this fucking paint with me!
托妮 拜托 -别叫我托妮
Toni, please! -Don't call me Toni!
对不起 但这是你的名字
I'm sorry, but it is your name!
是我的名字 是我的名字
It is my name. It's my name.
等等 你什么意思
Wait... Wait, what do you mean
你说的什么测试
when you said that about the test?
到底是什么意思 -我不在乎
What does that mean? - I don't care!
你先喝
You first.
别这样 托妮
Don't, Toni, please.
你听到我说的了
You listen to me.
我有你的视频
I have videos of you.
我会发到网上 我要曝光你做的事
I'll post them. I'll say what you did!
啥 我做什么了
What? What did I do? What did I do?
行吧 你个怂逼娘炮
Fine, you fuckin' pussy faggot.
不 别这样 托妮
No, please, Toni, don't!
住手 你会生病的
Stop, please! You're gonna be sick!
快停下
Stop! Stop!
去你的
Fuck you!
救命 救命 医生
Help! Help! Doctor!
救命
Help!
天啊
Oh, God!
我的天
Oh, my God! Oh, my God!
她应该眨眼的
She should blink! She should be blinking.
不 -她喝了……
No! She drank...
你对她做了什么
What did you do to her?
不 我没有……
No! I... I didn't...
我试图阻止她
I tried to get her to stop.
我恳求她住手
I begged her, please stop doing it.
天啊
Oh, my God...
拜托 托妮
Come on, Toni. Come on, Toni. No, Toni.
不 不 拜托 孩子
No! No! Come on, baby.
我没害她 我叫她别这么做
I... I didn't... I didn't... I told her not to.
我恳求她
I begged her.
拜托 不
Come on... No!
快醒醒 孩子 快啊
Come on, baby! Come on.
我现在看清你了
I see you now!
什么
What?
取代我儿子
Replacing my son!
与恶魔为伍 -不 不 格蕾丝
With a demon! -No, no. No, Grace.
与恶魔为伍
With a demon!
我要杀了你 -不 不
I'll kill you! -No! No!
我要杀了你 -不 天呐
I'll kill you! -No! Oh, my God!
这结果太糟了 糟到家了
This ends up bad. It's bad. Totally bad.
吉夫斯
Jeeves!
给我撕碎他
Rip him apart!
在你怀里
♪ Into your arms
在你嘴里
♪ Into your mouth
我沦陷在你眼里
♪ Into your eyes I fall
我感受到每一次呼吸
♪ I felt all my breath
你的气息进入我的内心
♪ You breathe me in All my heart
你…… -你好 我……
♪ You st... -Hello? I'm...
对不起 我迷路了
I'm sorry, I'm... I'm lost.
我出了意外
I was in an accident. And I don't...
我不知道自己在哪儿
I don't know where I am.
抱歉 你能帮帮我吗
I'm sorry, but can you please help me?
你受伤了吗
Are you hurt?
你头上插着一大块玻璃
It's a very big piece of glass in your head.
玻璃
Glass?
哦 是玻璃门
Oh, it was a door.
我觉得我们应该
Oh... I think we should...
取出来 我能取出来吗
take it out. Can I take it out?
嗯
Uh-huh.
天啊 -好的 好的
Oh, God... -Okay. Okay.
哦 -好的
Oh... -Okay.
出了很多血吗 -好了 取出来了
Does it bleed a lot? -Okay, it's out.
没事的 头上的伤会血流不止
It's good. The head ones, they bleed like crazy
然后就会止住
and then they just stop.
是吗
Is it?
止住了吗 -嗯
Is it stopped? -Mm-hmm.
真的吗 -看到没
It is? -See?
是吗
Is it?
相信我 我父亲就是失血过多而死
Trust me, my father bled to death.
我们该清理下伤口
We should clean it up.
可能会被感染
It could still get infected.
你要跟我来吗
You wanna come with me?
好的
Okay.
谢谢你
Thank you.
我们快到了
We're nearly there.
嗨 劳埃德
Hi, Lloyd.
他是博
This is Beau.
你好
Hello.
他出了意外
He was in an accident.
他母亲刚去世了
His mother just died,
他父亲在他出生前也过世了
and his father died before he was born.
当悲伤来临时
"When sorrows come,
不会单个来 而会成群结队
"they come not single spies, but in battalions."
谢谢你
Thank you.
这是我的帐篷 等一下 博
This is me. Just a sec, Beau.
如果你需要的话 我有多余的睡袋
I have an extra sleeping bag if you need one.
这边来 博
This way, Beau.
有人被丘比特之箭射中 有人自陷情网
"Some Cupid kills with arrows, some with traps."
飞吧 小瓢虫 飞吧
♪ Fly, ladybug, fly
飞入高空
♪ Up in the sky so high
我无父无母
♪ I have no parents left
所以我如此消沉
♪ That's why I'm so bereft
该死的十字路口
Damn these crossroads!
一个人怎么能冒生命危险
How can one stake one's life
在两条无标记的道路中做选择呢
on a choice between two unmarked paths?
如果一个人向前走
If one leads forward,
另一人必定往后退吗
must the other go backwards?
如果这是个陷阱呢 -或者是个机会呢
If it were a trap? -Or this an opportunity?
也许两条路都能回家
Or might they both lead home,
我能坐上我该坐的位置
where I can take my rightful seat,
保管我自己的财产
and be lord of my own possessions?
他们在为预演彩排
They're rehearsing for the preview.
该死的十字路口
Damn these crossroads!
好了 我们不要破坏它
There, let's not spoil it.
当伟大的号♥角响起
As great trumpets speak,
我们可怜的英雄意识到为时已晚
our poor hero realizes too late.
但这些是葬礼号♥角
But these are funeral horns!
各位
Everyone!
这位是博
This is Beau.
嗨 博
Hi, Beau!
他出了意外
He was in an accident
而且父母双亡
and both his parents are dead.
不 -你还好吗
No! -Are you okay?
太惨了
That's terrible.
这是什么地方
What is this place?
我们称自己为森林孤儿
We call ourselves the Orphans of the Forest.
没错
That's right!
尽管我们大部分人的父母并没有死
Although many of our parents simply abandoned us
只是单纯遗弃了我们
without even bothering to die.
我们是一家巡回剧团
We're a traveling theater company.
我们行走在各个森林
We go from forest to forest,
远离尘嚣 用我们找到的任何东西建造家园
off the grid, making up homes from whatever we find.
最后 我们上演了一出精彩大戏
And then at the end, we put on a big show!
我很遗憾
I'm so sorry.
嗯
Aw.
看到他没
See him?
电影精选列表