亲爱的妈妈 我很难过今天是爸爸的忌日
谢谢你 我很抱歉 爱你的……
(你好 能请你把音乐调小声点吗 谢谢)
(拜托了 你在剥夺大家宝贵的休息时间)
(别责怪自己)
(我让你调低 你反而调高???)
再用力
One push...
他撞到他头了吗 -没有
He hit his head. -He did not.
他刚撞到头了吗
Did he just hit his head?
没有 他接住了他
No, he just caught him.
但他摔到了地上 我看到了
But he hit the floor. I saw him.
他没有 -你摔到他了
No, he didn't. -You dropped him!
亲爱的 我保证 他没事
Sweetheart, I promise you. He's fine.
他为什么没哭
Why isn't he crying?
他会哭的 -他应该哭的
He'll be crying... -He should be crying, right?
他很快就会哭的
He will be crying in no time.
你要带他去哪儿
Where are you taking him?
怎么了
What... What is wrong?
他为什么没有呼吸
Why isn't he breathing?
你杀了他吗 -没有
Did you kill him? No!
你杀了我的孩子吗
Did you kill my baby?
我看到他呼吸了
I saw him breathing.
你摔到他了吗 -我没有
Did you drop him? -No! I did not.
你让我生的他 -护士会接过他的
You made me have him. -The nurse is getting him.
是的 我们……
Yes, we are! We're...
你为什么要甩他
Why are you flinging him?
周五晚上我不小心喝了漱口水
I accidentally drank mouthwash Friday night.
那不会让你得胃癌的
You can't get stomach cancer that way...
喝一次不会
Not from one time.
几周前我也喝过一口
I drank a mouthful a couple weeks ago, too.
我肯定你没事
I'm sure it's fine.
我明天要去看我妈妈
I'm visiting my mother tomorrow.
我知道 你父亲的忌日
I know you are. Your father's anniversary.
他去世的日子
The day he died.
你对此有何感想
How you feeling about that?
你知道 我从没见过他
You know, I never met him.
我是问 你对回家有何感想
I meant how you feeling about going home.
我又做了那个梦
I had that dream again.
我们保持下去
Let's stay on track.
你对这次旅行有什么感受
How are you feeling about the trip?
回家的感觉挺好的
It's good I'm going back.
我很久没回去了
It's been a long time.
有多久
Has it?
有几个月了
Several months.
你对此感到愧疚吗
Are you feeling guilty about that?
还有
And, um,
你在外面的时候
when you're out there,
有做过什么计划吗
are you going with any sense of a plan?
期待某种结果
Hoping for a certain outcome?
比如呢
Like what?
你是带着现实的期望去的吗
Do you feel like you're going with realistic expectations?
如果你上次口渴
If the last time you were thirsty,
你去喝了井水 而井水让你生病
you went to a well and the water made you sick,
你还会回到那口井边
are you gonna go back to that specific well,
希望井水是可以喝的吗
expecting it to be safe?
嗯
Hmm.
你希望过她死吗
Do you ever wish that she was dead?
什么
What?
当然没有
Of course not!
就算你想过也不离谱
Well, it wouldn't be so crazy if you did.
有些事情我们既想发生
We can sort of want these things
同时又不想发生
and also not want them at all.
这些感觉可以共存
Those feelings can coexist.
我们在这里就是为了表达这些想法
We're here so we can air those kinds of thoughts.
好吧
Okay.
海迪普诺用的怎么样 眼睛还会发痒吗
How's the Hydrotipnol? Still making the eyes itchy?
我不一直眨眼就还好
Only if I don't keep blinking.
有帮你缓解焦虑吗
Is it helping the anxiety?
额
Um...
我跟你说
Tell you what,
我要给你开一种新药
I'm gonna write you a script for a very cool new drug
我认为
which I think
它各方面的效果会更好
should be smoother on all fronts.
一定要用水送服
Always with water.
一定要 如果你觉得呼吸不畅 或者发热
Always. And if your breathing changes or you feel warm,
立马打给我 这不是开玩笑
call me immediately. That's serious.
祝你好运
Break a leg.
嗨 孩子 我是妈妈
Hi, carrot, it's Mom.
我打来是想说
I'm just calling to say that
我很激动明天就能见到你了
I'm so, so, so excited to see you tomorrow.
约瑟夫 -你是我的小天使
Joseph? - You're my angel,
我爱你
and I love you.
好的 我爱你 拜 亲爱的 爱你哦
Okay. I love you. Okay. Bye, sweetie. I love you.
听你♥妈♥的♥话
Listen to your mother
我叫你别离开我身边
when I tell you to not leave my side!
你好
Hello.
我能看看这个吗 -那个吗
Can I please see this one? -That one?
你觉得我不会
You think I won't!
你想让我做吗
Do you fucking want me to do it?
是吗
Oh, yeah?
哔哔
Beep beep!
问一下 那个人在干嘛
Excuse me. What is that man doing?
我们想让他跳下来
We're trying to get him to jump.
闭嘴 贱♥人♥ 去你♥妈♥的♥
Shut up, bitch! Fuck you!
离我远点 -别耍我了
Get away from me. -Stop fucking with me!
别过来 离我远点
Get away from me. You get away from me.
你的鸡肉面
Chicken noodle for you.
滚开 -你看起来像
Get away. -You look like
喜欢吃意大利蔬菜汤的人
a minestrone man.
去你的 -别过来
Fuck you! -Stay away!
好烫
It's hot!
天啊 我们的饼干快没了
Jeez, we're running low on crackers.
嘿 爸爸
Hey, Dad.
警方仍在搜寻该男子
Search continues for the man
他被称为“裸体刺客”
known as "Birthday Boy Stab Man,"
在上周夺走了三条人命
who in the last week has claimed three more lives.
他因裸体上街游荡
He is known for prowling the streets without clothes
随意刺伤行人的颈部和腹部
and stabbing random pedestrians
而出名
in the neck and guts.
目击者确认他是一名割过包皮的白人男子
Witnesses have identified him as a circumcised white male...
有人吗
Hello?
帮个忙
Help!
请行行好
Please help!
我需要睡觉
I need some sleep!
是吗
Oh, yeah?
来跳舞吧
Come on, dance!
不好意思 先生 我的行李和钥匙刚还在这里
Excuse me, sir? My bag and my key were just here.
你完蛋了 朋友
You're fucked, pal.
等等 你为什么这么说
Hey, wait a minute. Why would you say that?
喂 -嗨 沃尔斯基夫人
Hello? -Oh, hi, Mrs. Wolski.
我是303号♥房♥的博·瓦瑟曼
This is Beau Wassermann from apartment 303.
我打电♥话♥是因为我的钥匙……
I'm calling because my keys were...
不 律师别打来
No, please, no solicitors!
不 抱歉 我不是律师
No, no. Oh, I'm sorry. I'm not a solicitor,
我是你的房♥客 我需要一个锁匠
I'm one of your tenants. I need a locksmith.
我来不及去机场了 -谢谢
I'm late for the airport. -Thank you.
喂
Hello?
喂
Hello?
喂 -嗨 玛莎
Hello? -Hi, Martha.
对不起 妈妈在吗
I'm sorry, is Mom there?
博 亲爱的 她在这儿呢
Beau! Sweetie! Yes, she's right here.
博
Beau?
嗨 妈妈
Hi, Mom.
电影精选列表