通过行房♥
By finishing.
完成受精
Into me.
他有心脏杂音 和你一样
He had a heart murmur, just like you.
会疼吗
Did it hurt?
我肯定那很痛苦
I'm sure it was excruciating.
那是我们第一次圆房♥
It was the first time we made love.
也是我们第一次破处
The first time either of us made love, with anyone.
你祖父和你曾祖父
Your grandpa and your great-grandpa
也是同样的死法
died the same way.
但他认为自己可能会不同
But he thought he might be different.
我也有罪
I'm just as guilty.
是我鼓动他的
I urged him on.
我想要正常的生活
I wanted a normal life.
我想要个孩子
I wanted a child.
他在我身上死去
He died on top of me.
死在我体内
Inside.
一想到这 我就想扯掉我的耳朵
I think about it, I want to rip my ears off.
但后来
But then...
同样的创伤
But then, that same trauma...
完全改变了我
which changed me so utterly...
同时也给了我一生中最美好的礼物
also resulted in the greatest gift of my life.
我很抱歉你♥爸♥爸遗传给你的东西
I am so sorry for what your daddy passed down to you.
我难以表达我的歉意
I can't tell you how sorry I am.
那是谎言吗
Is that a lie?
不是
No.
真的会发生吗
Can... Can that really happen?
对
Yes.
所以我从没
It's why I never...
和任何人做过
with anyone.
爸爸
Dad...
你没和任何人做过吗
You've never been with anyone?
那我们是怎么来的
Then... Then how... did you have us?
啊
Ah...
我该怎么办
What should I do?
我该砍掉哪部分肢体
Which limb shall I strike off?
你昨天就可以行动 那将会拖上几十年
You might act yesterday and it would be decades tardy.
我不是全部都说了吗
Have I not given all I have?
全部吗
All you have?
你说的都是芝麻小事
You have given trifles.
你没有牺牲任何实质性的东西
You have sacrificed nothing real.
我被我的承诺束缚住了
I have been pinned down by my promises!
我掌控不了自己的人生
I am not the master of my life!
你没事吧
Are you okay?
我就是迷宫里的老鼠 -迷宫
I am a mouse in a maze! -A maze?
我感觉不舒服
I... I feel sick.
我知道
I know.
试试这个
Try this.
这对我有帮助
It helps me.
谢谢你
Thank you.
谢谢你
Thank you.
你好
Hello?
需要帮忙吗
Can I help you?
你认得我吗
Do you recognize me?
我没印象
I don't know.
在你小时候……
When you were little...
什么
What?
你是怎么来的
How did you come here?
我被人追
I was chased.
你父亲还活着
Your father is alive.
啥
What?
我认识他 在你出生之后
I knew him. After you were born.
我为你母亲做事
I worked for your mom.
在我出生之前他就死了
Not before I was born. He died before...
我给你♥爸♥送饭 帮他打扫卫生
Serving your dad food, cleaning up after him.
我父母欠了你妈妈的钱
My parents were in debt to your mom.
那是什么
What's that?
什么
What?
你是谁
Who... Who are you?
这不重要
It doesn't matter, right?
重要 -不 只是……
It does. It... -No. It's just...
开玩笑
kidding. I...
我很高兴见到你
I'm so happy to see you.
你是他吗
Are you him?
等等
Wait.
等等
Wait.
你没事吧 亲爱的
You okay, sweetheart?
我的眼睛欺骗了我吗
Do my eyes deceive me?
我看到的幻影是什么
What is this phantom I see?
你好 陌生人
Hello, fair stranger!
啊 现在你看到了
Ah, now you see,
在阴影之外……
out of the shadows...
放我下来 快放我下来
Get me down right now! Get me down from here!
放我下来 快来人帮帮我
Get me down! Somebody help me!
把我放下来
Get me down from here! Get me down!
我被绑住了 快点
I can't! I'm tied up. Hurry!
博
Beau!
爸爸 -快跑
Dad? -Run!
我弄疼你了吗
Am I hurting you?
好的 快点 脱衣服
Okay, let's go. Clothes off.
快点 别磨蹭
Come on. Enough now.
我说什么了
What did I say?
我不是说过今晚不准再这样吗
Didn't I say I wasn't gonna do this again with you tonight?
我要觉得受伤了
I'm about to feel hurt.
你要伤害到我了
You're about to really hurt me.
爸爸在哪
Where's Daddy?
你说什么
Excuse me?
你知道爸爸在哪
You know where Daddy is.
爸爸死了
Daddy's dead.
你想伤害我吗
Are you trying to hurt me?
我不管 我要爸爸
I don't care! I want Daddy!
你也想要爸爸吗
You want Daddy, too?
来吧 既然你想要 那走吧
Come on. You want it your way, let's go!
上去吧
Up you go!
不行 -你当然行
I can't. -Oh, but of course you can!
你已经大到可以伤害妈妈了
You're big enough to hurt Mommy,
那你也大到可以爬上去
you're big enough for this!
谁都不准上去 -上去
Nobody's allowed up there. -Up!
你也想上去吗 -不想
Do you wanna go up, too? -No.
什么意思 你在点头吗
What is that? Are you nodding?
就这样
This is it!
我们不会再提起你了
We don't talk about you anymore!
快回去
Get back in!
打扰一下 先生
Excuse me, sir.
葬礼已经开始了吗
Is the funeral already happening?
已经结束了 里面有视频
Already over. There's a video inside.
莫娜
Mona.
莫娜·瓦瑟曼
Mona Wassermann.
我们今天集体聚集在此
We're gathered here today as a community,
紧密联♥系♥ 因为我们都爱着莫娜
bound together by our love for Mona,
还有一种责任感
and by a feeling of duty.
我们有责任哀悼莫娜的去世
The duty to mourn Mona's passing,
也有责任庆祝莫娜的一生
but also to celebrate Mona's life.
莫娜 会被松鼠吓到
Mona, who was petrified of squirrels.
莫娜一手建立了一个超级企业
Mona, who single-handedly built a super-business
超乎了她的想象
beyond her wildest dreams.
莫娜对她敬爱的丈夫来说
Mona, who was an endlessly dedicated wife
是个尽职的妻子
to her adoring husband,
他在他们的生活
who passed away tragically
开花结果时悲惨离世
just as their life together was blossoming.
莫娜对她唯一幸存的儿子博来说
And Mona, who was a devoted mother
电影精选列表