是个慈爱的母亲
to her sole surviving son, Beau,
她一心为子
whom she loved so deeply,
而他决定今天不和我们一起出席葬礼
and who has elected not to be present with us today.
莫娜对博的爱可以移山
Mona loved Beau with a love that could move mountains.
我建议我们离开的时候
In fact, I suggest when we leave,
检查一下山是否移位了
we check on the mountains to make sure they're okay.
你能说什么呢
What can you say?
我希望她知道这些
I hope she knows that.
我希望我能告诉她
I wish I could tell her that.
我真的很爱她
That I... I did, I loved her.
遵照她的遗愿
And it's in accordance with her last wishes
我们现在播放这首歌♥
that we now play this song.
她最爱的歌♥
Her favorite song.
你保护我免受伤害
♪ You sheltered me from harm
给予我温暖
♪ Kept me warm, kept me warm
你赐予我生命
♪ You gave my life to me
让我获得自♥由♥
♪ Set me free, set me free
我最美好的岁月
♪ The finest years I ever knew
便是有你相伴的时光
♪ Were all the years I had with you
我愿为你倾尽所有
♪ And I would give anything I own
为你放弃我的生命 我的心 我的家
♪ Would give up my life, my heart, my home
我愿为你倾尽所有
♪ I would give everything I own
只为让你再次回来
♪ Just to have you back again
你教我如何去爱
♪ You taught me how to love
了解爱是什么
♪ What it's of, what it's of
你从不多说 但仍为我指引道路
♪ You never said too much But still you showed the way
望着你 我已明了
♪ And I knew from watching you
再没有人能了解
♪ Nobody else could ever know
我无法割舍的部分
♪ The part of me that can't let go
我愿为你倾尽所有
♪ And I would give anything I own
为你放弃我的生命 我的心 我的家
♪ Would give up my life, my heart, my home
我愿为你倾尽所有
♪ I would give everything I own
只为让你再次回来
♪ Just to have you back again
你是否认识别人
♪ Is there someone you know
你也如此爱着他们
♪ You're loving them so
将他们视为理所当然
♪ But taking them all for granted?
总有一天你会失去他们
♪ You may lose them one day
会有人将它们带走
♪ Someone takes them away
他们听不进去你想说的话
♪ And they don't hear the words you long to say
我愿为你倾尽所有
♪ I would give anything I own
为你放弃我的生命 我的心 我的家
♪ Would give up my life, my heart, my home
我愿为你倾尽所有
♪ I would give everything I own
只为让你再次回来
♪ Just to have you back again
只为能再次抚摸你
♪ Just to touch you once again
哈喽
Hello?
哈喽
Hello!
哟嚯
Yoo-hoo!
有人吗
Hello?
哈喽
Hello?
嗨
Hi.
对不起
Uh, I'm sorry.
我以为葬礼是晚上八点开始
I thought it started at 8 p.m.
好的 我带了花
Okay, um, I brought flowers.
我就把它们放这里吧
I'll just leave them here, I guess.
她还欠我钱
She also owes me money.
显然现在不合时宜
This certainly isn't the time,
你可能也不是那个人
and you're probably not the person...
好吧
Okay, um...
那我就走了 我再打个车
I'll be leaving, then. I just need to call another Uber.
我能等一会儿
I can wait for it...
再次抱歉
I'm sorry again.
伊莱恩
Elaine?
是我啊
It's me.
我是博
It's Beau.
我的天
Oh, my God.
博
Beau?
不
No.
不可能
Uh, it can't be.
我不敢相信是你
I can't believe it's you.
天啊
Oh, my God!
当然是你了 这可是你妈妈
I mean, of course it's you. This is your mom.
我很遗憾
I'm so sorry.
对于你的损失
For your loss.
你来这里干什么
What are you doing here?
我只是想来表达我的敬意
I'm just trying to, you know, uh, pay my respects. And...
我想向你表示哀悼
I guess to give you my condolences.
既然你真的在这里 我……
Since you're actually here. I'm...
很遗憾
so sorry.
我不敢相信真的是你
I can't believe it's you.
我也不敢相信是你
I can't believe it's you.
我变样了吗
Do I look different?
你认出我了
You recognized me.
我现在老了
I'm old now.
你一点没变
You're the same.
才不是呢
No, I'm not.
你是没变
You are.
你也没变
Well, you're the same, too.
除了你的身材和脸
Except for your body and your face.
你替她做事吗
You worked for her?
你什么意思
What do you mean?
我直到上周都在替她做事
Well, I did until last week.
我来之前其实在借酒消愁
I was actually just drowning my sorrows before I came.
我满嘴都是酒气
My breath's like pure wine.
直到上周
"Until last week"?
对你的损失我深表遗憾
I'm sorry for your loss.
我在等你
I waited for you.
你什么意思
What do you mean?
为什么
Why?
你让我等你
You told me to.
我甚至写下来了
I even have it in writing.
我想你等我
I wanted you to.
亲爱的
Baby, baby, baby...
你想进去吗
Do you want to go inside?
你想我离开吗
Do you want me to leave?
我们进去吧
Let's go inside.
卧室在哪儿
Bedroom, where?
龙穴
The dragon's lair!
有蜡烛吗
Got any candles...?
你去趟洗手间吧
Why don't you go to the bathroom?
等你回来时 我就准备好了
When you come back, I'll be ready.
你衣服都没脱 -对
You didn't get undressed. -Yup.
嗨 抱歉
Hi. Hi, sorry. Hi.
嗯
Huh. Mm.
你还好吗 -很好
You okay? -Yeah.
你呢
Are y... Are you?
你很紧张
You're so tense.
哦 对不起 -放松
Oh... I'm sorry. -Relax.
好的 我只是因为
Okay. It's just because, you know,
很久没有做过
it's been, like, kind of awhile.
我也是
Yeah, me too.
我喜欢你不那么阳刚
I like that you're not all macho.
谢谢你
Thank you.
都脱掉
Take these off.
好的 我想说的是
Okay, what I meant was that
真的很久没做过
it's been really kind of a while.
这并没有影响你的性能力
Well, it hasn't affected your virility.
什么 -你硬的好厉害
What? -You're crazy hard.
真的吗
Really?
哦
Oh...
天啊
Oh, my God.
电影精选列表