你尊贵的座驾
for Your Highness's royal carriage.
没问题吧
Was that okay?
我……
I...
我得回家
I... I need to get home.
我必须回去
I... I have to get back.
哦
Oh...
亲爱的
Baby.
我必须回去
I have to get back.
呼叫罗杰医生 罗杰医生来咯
Paging Dr. Rog. Dr. Rog incoming.
好了 小伙子 -我得走了
All right, bub. - I need to go.
来吃药药
A little medley here.
就现在 -含舌头下面
Now. -Under the tongue.
你能送我吗 -张嘴
Can you take me? -Come on.
好样的 -天啊
Attaboy. -Oh, God...
天啊
Oh, God, oh, God, oh, God...
病人怎么了
How's our patient?
他要回家 -我现在就得走
He needs to get back. -Oh, I'm gonna need to go now.
今晚或下午有航♥班♥吗
Is there a flight tonight or this afternoon?
或现在 -亲爱的
Or now? -Oh, sweetheart,
现在就是下午
this is the afternoon.
好 我们能订张票吗
Okay, well, can we order one or...
喔 老伴 -我们该怎么办
Whoa, partner! -What are we gonna do?
稍安勿躁 -天啊
Partner, hold your horses. -Oh, God...
他这个状况不能坐飞机
He can't fly in his condition.
我也想这么说
Yeah, I was gonna say.
出什么事了 伙计
What's the problem, ol' buddy?
她需要下葬
She needs to be buried. She needs to be buried.
他们在等我
They're waiting for me. She's...
她被羞辱了 她很丢脸
She's humiliated. She's humiliated, oh, so much.
博 听着
Beau, listen,
失去父母是最糟糕的事
there's nothing worse than losing a parent.
我十一岁的时候失去了母亲
I lost my mother when I was 11.
我一直没有释怀过
I don't think I ever got over it.
但我答应你 我们会带你去的
But I promise you, we will get you there, easy.
瓦瑟顿离这里只有六个小时的车程
Wasserton's only like a six-hour drive from here.
你能现在就带我去吗
Can you take me now?
但你也需要好好休息一下 兄弟
But you also need to get some serious rest, my brother.
不 我没事 -也需要一些支持
No! I feel fine. -And some support.
你们什么时候能带我去
When can you take me?
过几天吧 -啥
Couple days? Then... -What?
等演出过后
Then after the show,
我们可以一起回到这里
we can all swing back here together.
罗杰 罗杰 拜托了 -就像一家人
Roger. Roger, please. -As a family.
拜托了 我现在就得走
Please, I need to get back now. I need to go.
博 如果你需要尽快回家
Heck, Beau, if you need to get home ASAP...
是的 -我们会
Yeah. ...we're just gonna
想办法明天带你去
have to find a way to take you tomorrow.
什么
What?
明天 不行
Tomorrow... Not... Not... No. But... But...
你知道吗 -今天为什么不行
You know what? ... today, why not today?
没错 亲爱的 明天走
You're right, honey. Tomorrow.
罗杰 求你了
Roger, please...
今天走怎么样
Oh... What about today?
以现在的状况不行
Not in this condition.
我还需要红色和蓝色片
I need more red and blue.
嗯
Hmm...
找到了
I found it.
行了
All right!
该睡觉了
It's beddy-byes for the Rog-man!
我害羞的新娘呢
Where's my blushing bride?
哟 宝贝
Yoo-hoo, babe!
对不起 我正要去洗手间
Oh, I'm sorry. I was just going to the bathroom.
你想交换地方吗
Would you like to trade?
我不介意的
I really don't mind.
关门 回我床上去
Shut my door and get in my bed.
我真的不介意
I really, really, really don't mind, really.
我喜欢睡沙发
I like couches.
我明天就要走了
And I'm leaving tomorrow, anyway.
如果你改变主意了
Well, If you do change your mind,
可以随时来找我换 我会很乐意的
I'm ready to switch whenever. I'll be happy to.
对不起 谢谢你 抱歉
I'm sorry. Thank you. Sorry.
都不知道去哪里了
...don't know where the fuck is it!
碰了吗 你为什么要碰别人的东西
...touch it? Why would you touch someone else's shit?
他动了我的牙刷 他……
He moved my toothbrush. He used... Did he...
他是不是用了我的牙刷
Did he fucking use my toothbrush?
今天就要走了 博 你感觉如何
Today's the day, Beau. How's it feel?
他对我没意见吧
Is he okay with me?
也许吧
Eh, probably.
他只是紧张 博
It's just his nerves, Beau.
他经历了很多
He's been through a lot.
和你一样
Just like you.
他是个英雄
Man's a hero.
好的 朋友 就我和你
Okay, pal-e-o, it's you and me!
格蕾丝很遗憾不能一起
Grace unfortunately can't join.
她要参加大股东大会
She's got her big shareholder meeting.
对回家感到难过吗 博
Feelin' sad about going home, Beau?
肯定感觉不真实吧
Must feel totally unreal.
是
Yeah...
我也说不准
Yeah, I don't know. I don't know.
好吧 所以……
Right. So...
不是“难过”
Not "sad" exactly.
我当然难过 只是……
I mean, yes. Of course. I just...
我想我需要去那里……
I think I need to get there to even...
嘿 可以理解
Hey, that makes sense.
完全可以理解
That makes all the sense in the world!
喂
Hello?
请讲
Speaking.
嗯哼
Uh-huh.
什么时候发生的
When did it happen?
滑水吗
Water skiing?
额 当然不了
Ugh. Well, yes, no, of course.
叫他们催他过去
Tell them to rush him over.
我的天
Oh, my God!
紧急手术
Emergency surgery.
卡尔·奥伯斯特把头摔裂了
Carl Oberst split his head open.
我其中一个最老的病人
One of my oldest patients.
天啊 我今天不能错过工作
Oh, G... Well, I can't miss work today.
大家都到了
It's all hands on deck.
我的天啊 卡尔
Oh, my gosh, Carl.
我知道 善良的卡尔
I know. Good ol' Carl.
好吧 好吧
Okay... Okay...
嗯
Mm...
博
Beau,
这会耽误一阵子
this is gonna take a while.
我不知道今天会出这种事
I don't know if today's gonna happen.
好的
Okay...
你什么意思
What do you mean?
我本想说今晚
I wanna say tonight,
但我已经把今早的手术
but I already pushed this morning's surgeries
推到明天了
to tomorrow.
可是 如果我把手术都安排到今天下午
But... if I pull 'em all back to this afternoon,
我们明早就可以出发
we could blast off tomorrow morning!
不 我今天必须离开
No, but I have to go today.
我今天必须走 我妈妈……
I... I have to leave today, my mother...
啊
Uh-oh!
看吧
See...
嗯
Mm-mm.
噢 博
Oh, Beau!
你还没痊愈 伙计
You aren't healed, my dude.
更别说……
Not to mention...
电影精选列表