那是我的健康监测器
That's my little assistant health monitor.
可以纪录你的身体状况
Keeps track of your condition.
之前的事是做梦吗
Was that a dream before?
什么事 -是做梦吗
What is? -Was that a dream?
刺伤吗
The stabbing?
不是 我妈的事
No, my mom.
你妈妈 -我妈妈
Your...Your mommy? -My mommy.
我妈死了吗
Is my mommy dead?
你做了什么梦 亲爱的
What was your dream, sweetie?
她的头没了
Her head... just gone.
她的啥 -她的头
Her what? - Her head.
不不 那是做梦 那是做梦
Oh, no, no, that's a dream. That was a dream.
不 她的头没了
No, her head is gone.
不不 那是个噩梦 没事了
No, no, no, that's a bad dream. It's okay.
嘘 只是个噩梦
Shh. That's a bad dream.
没事了 嘘 -我妈妈
There you go. Shh. Oh, no. -My mommy...
只是个梦 只是个梦
Just a dream. It's just a dream.
阿门
Amen.
阿门
Amen.
阿门
Amen.
阿门
Amen.
那是内特 我们的儿子
That's Nate. Our boy.
内森
Nathan.
他是军人吗
He's Army?
第82空降师 在加拉加斯
82nd Airborne Division. Caracas.
战死沙场了
Killed in action.
那是在哪里
Where's that?
哦 该吃甜点了
Oh, is it time for dessert already?
给
Here you go.
然后
And, uh...
给大个子两颗
two for the big man.
对了 博 这事不该在餐桌上说的
By the way, Beau, uh, not for the dinner table,
但你刚来的时候我注意到
but, uh, I noticed when you first came in,
你的睾丸
your testicles
明显发胀
are significantly distended.
看起来像是严重的附睾炎
Looks like a bad case of epididymitis.
让他吃东西 罗杰
Let him eat, Roger.
但我们应该做个超声波检查
But we should get an ultrasound
以防万一
just to be safe.
哦 托妮
Oh, Toni!
托妮 过来
Ton... Come here.
过来 -她没死呢
Come here. -Oh, she's not dead,
真棒 -快过来
that's nice. -Come... Come in here.
我想让你见见我们的新朋友
I want you to meet our new friend.
博 她是托妮
Beau, this is Toni.
托妮 他是博
Toni, this is Beau.
你好
Oh, hello.
你喜欢我的床和东西吗
You enjoying my bed and all my stuff?
啥 那是你的闺房♥吗 -天啊 开始了
What? That's your bedroom? -Oh, God... here we go.
我没意识到
I didn't realize that. I'm...
博 别紧张
Beau. Take it easy.
托妮很高兴把房♥间让给你
Toni's happy to give you her room.
才怪
Yeah, no.
我们只是没有完全闲置的
It's not like we have a totally empty room available,
空房♥间可以用
completely unused.
没错 我们没有
That's right. It's not like that.
你知道的
You know that.
我要去学校了
I'm going to school.
亲爱的 今天是周六
Honey, it's Saturday!
别把药弄混了 托妮
Don't mix those, Toni!
小王八蛋
Little asshole.
好的 你先按下9 然后就能拨号♥了
Okay, so you wanna dial nine, and then you're good.
你有要拨的号♥码吗
Do you have the number you need?
我妈让我背下来
My mom made me memorize it.
嗨 吉夫斯
Hi, Jeeves!
吉夫斯 他……
Uh, Jeeves, um... He...
吉夫斯和我儿子一起在加拉加斯服役
Jeeves and my son served together in Caracas.
他死的时候 他在他身边
He was with him when he died.
那会流血的
Oh, that's gonna be blood.
你给他吃药了吗
Did you give him his meds?
我以为你给了
I thought you did!
好了
All right...
你有什么需要 就喊一声
If you need anything, just shout.
呆着别动 吉夫斯 别乱碰东西
Stay right there, Jeeves. Sweetie, don't touch anything.
喂
Hello.
科恩医生吗
Dr. Cohen?
我不是医生 博 我是律师
I'm not a doctor, Beau, I'm an attorney.
我想问问我妈的事
I'm calling about Mom.
是真的吗
Is it true?
什么真的
Is what true?
她在客厅被发现头被砸扁的事吗
That she was discovered with a collapsed head in her living room?
你第一个收到了通知
That you were the first person notified
却等了三天
and it's taken three days
才联♥系♥别人的事吗
for anyone to hear from you?
没错 博
Yes, Beau,
是真的
it's true.
怎么会这样 我才和她通过话
But how? I was just speaking with her.
我正打算去看她的
I was coming to see her. I was coming to see her.
嘘
Shh!
发生……
What...
发生了什么事
What happened?
什么
Wha... What,
我是你第一个问的人吗
am I the first person you're asking?
吊灯砸烂了她的头
A chandelier crushed her head!
喂
Hello?
天啊
Oh, my God.
喂
Hello?
我该怎么办
What do I do?
我该……
What...
该……
do...
我该打给……
Do I call the...
丧葬人员吗
funeral... funeral people?
所为何事
About what?
我要不要……
Do I need... to...
她被发现的那天所有人都联♥系♥好了
Everyone was contacted on the day that she was found.
葬礼被强行推迟了
The burial has been outrageously postponed.
那么
So...
什么……
When...
什么时候
When is it now?
尸体要立即下葬 博
A body is to be buried immediately, Beau.
“它不能放置一整夜”
"It shall not remain all night."
有印象吗
Does that ring a bell?
你明白了吗
Do you understand anything?
我刚醒来
I just woke up.
我被车撞了
I got hit by a car,
还被人捅了
and I got stabbed.
这是你妈不幸的遗愿
It was your mother's unfortunate wish
你必须亲自到场给她送葬
that she not be buried without you present.
所以我们都在等你 博
So, we are waiting, Beau.
我们每多等一分钟
And every minute more that we wait
就会多丢一次脸
only deepens the humiliation.
好的
Okay.
你♥妈♥的♥尸体一直被人看着
Your mother's body is being watched at all hours.
她得不到安息
There is no rest for her.
爱她的人也无法安心
There has been no rest for the people that love her.
你得到这来 博
You need to be here Beau,
穿上正装 带上悼词
dressed in a suit, with a eulogy.
你得停止这种羞辱
You need to stop the humiliation.
这是对你的全部要求
It's all that's being asked of you.
我们会留意
We'll keep an eye out
电影精选列表