也许有办法
Maybe there's a way.
既然你忙不过来 或许我可以坐飞机
Since you're busy, maybe I can... I can fly.
我飞过去 等我拿到信♥用♥卡♥就能还你钱
I fly and I can pay you back when I get my credit card.
不是钱的问题 博
It isn't about the money, Beau.
你不能带着伤坐飞机
You can't fly with your wounds.
气压会撕开你的伤口
The air pressure will rip you wide open.
也许我可以搭公交
Maybe I can take a bus!
我可以搭公交 公交可以吧
I can take a bus. Can I take a bus?
或坐火车 或出租车
Or take a train? Or... Or... Or a cab?
博 我们要对你负责
Beau, we're responsible for you.
开车送你回家是我们最起码的事
Driving you home is the absolute least we can do.
谢谢你
Thank you. Thank you.
谢谢你
Thank you. Thank you. Thank you.
抱歉 但我今天必须离开
I'm sorry, but I have to go today.
必须今天就走
I have to go today.
我不想勉强人
I don't want to impose. I don't want to...
明天走就不会勉强
Going tomorrow won't be an imposition!
这是我的荣幸
It'll be my pleasure.
好吗
Okay?
你是怎么带我来的
How did you get me here?
问这个吗 博
Is it, Beau?
别这么问
Don't just say that.
这是你的决定
This is your decision.
谢谢 你真是好人 抱歉事发突然 博
Thanks, pal, you're a trouper! Sorry for the curveball, Beau!
等等 你不帮我缝伤口吗
Wait, don't you need to stitch me up?
没事的 尽量别跳动
Ah, it's fine. Just cut back on the jumping jacks,
你懂我意思吗
you know what I mean?
同时 伙计 把这当做你家
In the meantime, my man, this is your home.
我也得出门了 亲爱的
I need to run, too, sweetie.
有个…… -哦
There's a... -Oh,
我要给吉夫斯吃药
and I'm giving Jeeves his medicine,
如果你听到他尖叫 他只是睡着了
so if you hear him screaming, he's just asleep.
别忘了补水
Don't forget to hydrate.
什么
What?
多喝水
Drink lots of water.
我们明天送你回去
We're taking you back tomorrow.
再见 亲爱的
Goodbye, sweetie.
“明天日复一日地迈着小碎步
"Tomorrow creeps in this petty pace
悄然而至
"from day to day..."
什么
What?
这是什么意思
What does this mean?
等等 那是什么意思
Wait! What does that mean?
快点
Shake a leg.
这里是哈罗德·科恩的办公室
You've reached the office of Harold Cohen.
请留下详细信息
Leave a detailed message.
我会尽快回电
I'll get back to you as soon as possible.
嘿 科恩医生 我是博
Hey, Dr. Cohen. It's Beau.
我在赶来了
I'm on my way.
语♥音♥信箱已满
The mailbox is full
无法接收留言
and cannot accept any messages at...
我们的资深记者
Our senior correspondent,
布莱恩·加洛韦 现在与我们连线
Brian Galloway, joins us now.
布莱恩 有什么信息
Brian, what have we learnt?
我们目前只知道
All we know at the moment is that
莫娜·瓦瑟曼被发现
Mona Wassermann was found dead
死在她豪♥宅♥的客厅里
in the living room of her magnificent home
被一盏吊灯砸中了脑袋
with a chandelier where one's head should be.
由于情有可原的情况
Due to extenuating circumstances,
她还没有下葬
she has not yet been buried.
但她必须得到安息 她已经70岁了
But she must. She was 70 years old.
打扰一下 先生 是你发现的尸体吗
Excuse me, sir, you discovered the body?
我绝不会进去的
Look, I never would've gone inside if...
要不是街上的狗都发了狂
if, uh, the dogs in the street hadn't been going nuts
我闻到屋里的气味
and I hadn't smelled that smell
门也半掩着
and the door hadn't been half-open.
所以我才会进去查看
That's the only reason I went inside.
受朋友敬仰 受对手敬畏
Admired by her friends and feared by her competitors,
莫娜·瓦瑟曼是当地的工业巨头
Mona Wassermann was a local industry titan
有着不可忽视的力量
and a force to be reckoned with.
我简直不敢相信
I just can't believe it.
莫娜·瓦瑟曼一直……
Mona Wassermann has been...
什么
What?
你搞毛啊
What the fuck!
哦 对不起
Oh... I'm sorry!
抱歉用你的电脑 我还吐上面了
I'm sorry I was on your computer. I threw up.
我会弄干净的
I'll... I'll clean it up. I'll clean up.
我会弄得比以前还干净
I'll clean up better than before.
我们要走了
We're leaving.
什么
What?
我要送你回家
I'm taking you home.
不是罗杰送我吗
What about Roger taking me?
你觉得是谁让我送你的
Who the fuck do you think told me to take you?
见见我的新哥哥
Meet my new brother.
我只是格蕾丝和罗杰的朋友 你好
I'm just Grace and Roger's friend. Hi.
你看
Look at this.
我不在乎
I don't even care.
他刚吐在我电脑上了
He just threw up on my fucking computer.
谢谢 谢谢你送我
Thank you. Thank you for taking me.
送他去哪儿
Taking him where?
你这年纪被收养是不是有点老了
Aren't you a little old to be getting adopted?
我没被收养
I'm not adopted.
你是
Yeah, you are.
给他
To him.
不用 谢谢
No, thank you.
我爸说你需要抽一点
Dad told me you need to smoke it.
什么
What?
为了你的康复 他说你需要放松
It's for your healing. He says you need to relax.
真的不用 谢谢
That's okay, really. Thank you.
我已经吃了药
I already took some pills.
不行
Um, no.
不是一句“真的不用 谢谢”就能打发
Actually, it's not, "Okay, really. Thank you."
你的新爸爸说你光吃药还不够
Your new dad says that your pills aren't enough
你得和你妹妹一起抽这个
and that you need to smoke this with your little sister.
拜托了 我真的做不到
Please, I really can't do this.
我现在很困惑
I just saw something very confusing
我只想回家
and I just need to get home.
听着 你抽一口 我们送你回家
Look, you smoke it and we take you home.
你不抽 我们就不走 就这样
You don't and we don't. That's it.
等等
Wait...
那我就等罗杰送我
Then, I'll just wait for Roger to take me.
你能开下车门吗
Can you please open the door?
你要是现在不抽
If you don't do it right now,
我就让她使劲扯我头发
I'm going to make her pull my hair so hard
拉伤我的头皮
that it detaches my scalp,
然后她会说是你干的
and she'll say that you did it.
我会的
I will.
我记得是你干的 我亲眼所见
I remember that you did, I saw it.
你在利用我们
You taking advantage of us.
这里面有什么
What's in it?
有三种东西
It's three things.
好了 谢谢
Okay, thank you.
猛抽一口
Do it actually.
拜托 够了
Please. That was enough.
再猛点
Harder.
继续
Keep going.
别停
Don't stop.
不准咳
Don't cough. Don't...
老兄
Dude...
天啊
Oh, my God...
天啊
Oh, my God!
电影精选列表