天啊
Oh, my God!
给我
I'll take this.
等等 什么
Wait, what?
那是什么
What is that? What?
那是什么
"What is that?"
你能不能开一下……
All right, can you please open...
你哥哥完蛋了
Your brother is fucked.
你能不能开一下窗户
Can you open the window, please?
你砸开吧
Yeah bitch! Hit that!
噢
Oh...
天啊
Oh, my God.
那里面有什么
Wait, what is in that?
你看到莎拉发的贴了吗
You saw what Sarah posted?
天啊 真是吹牛不打草稿
Oh, my God. What a lying little bitch.
我赌她从没见过那个人
Bet she never even met that guy.
不管怎样 他需要提高你的分数
Whatever. He needs to raise your grade.
这会害死你吗
Can you die from this?
这会害死你吗
Can you die from this?
什么嘛 我不知道 等等
What? I don't know... Wait, wait.
我不想死
I don't want to.
我还很生气
Dude, I'm still so fucking pissed.
随便啦
Yeah, whatever.
这好像是第五次了
This is, like, the fifth time!
不是第五次
It is not the fifth!
这是第二次 -我才不在乎
It's, like, the second! -I don't care!
都不给D 给个D+
Not even a D. A D-plus.
只给我个C-
Just give me a fucking C-minus!
因为他想得到你
It's 'cause he wants you.
他对我有想法 应该被开除
He should be fired for wanting me.
天啊 他无法挺过去的
Oh, my God, he would totally not survive it.
他仿佛有一千岁的样子
He's like a thousand years old.
天啊 要是我们让他被开除
Oh, my God, what if we killed him
而因此害死他了怎么办
by getting him fired?
车子变小了
The car is getting smaller.
等等 又是那栋房♥子
Oh, wait, that's the house again!
我们刚经过你家
We just passed your house!
嘿 -干嘛
Hey! - What?
什么
What?
你想玛莎了吗 博
Do you miss Martha, Beau?
当然了 我爱玛莎
Of course. I love Martha.
你爱玛莎
You love Martha?
她是我朋友 我喜欢她
She's my friend. I like her.
看到没 博 这里不止你一个孩子
Ah, see, Beau? You're not the only kid here.
你知道我经历了什么
You know what I've been through.
我听你说该怎么做
So, hearing you tell me what to do.
你都付不起钱 -这是我的……
You can't even pay for it. -This is my...
泳池里有个死人
There's a dead man in the pool!
泳池里有个死人
There's a dead man in the pool!
泳池里有个死人
There's a dead man in the pool!
泳池里有个死人
There's a dead man in the pool!
泳池里有个死人
There's a dead man in the pool!
泳池里有个死人
There's a dead man in the pool!
你是来陪你♥妈♥的♥吗
So you're just here with your mom?
有时候陪她 现在就我一个人
Only sometimes. Right now, I'm by myself.
嗯 我是伊莱恩
Mm. I'm Elaine.
我是博
I'm Beau.
我是伊莱恩
I'm Elaine.
你是陪你妈来的吗
Are you here with your mother?
是的
Yeah.
她带我玩 我爸带我们有钱的妓♥女♥邻居玩
She got me, and my dad got our rich whore neighbor
他们现在可能在阿鲁巴岛
who he's probably fucking right now
躺在她卖♥♥淫的钱堆上做♥爱♥
on a pile of her slut money in Aruba.
给 帮我和吉恩拍张照
Here, take a picture of me and Gene.
你喜欢那种类型的女孩吗
Is that the type of girl you're attracted to?
不
No.
我注意到你在留意某些类型
Because I've noticed you noticing certain types.
你喜欢也没关系
It's okay if you are.
不用觉得难为情
You don't have to feel embarrassed.
我不喜欢
I'm not.
她很漂亮
She's very pretty.
不做作
Very natural.
你可以问问我的意见
You could ask my advice, you know?
只有女人才了解女人
Only women know women.
这是事实
That's the truth.
男人都是瞎子
Men are blind.
这不是批评 这是他们的魅力
That's not a criticism. That's their charm.
别心怀戒备
Don't be defensive.
我为你感到骄傲
I'm proud of the man you are.
嘿
Hey...
我为你感到骄傲
I'm proud of the man you are.
那样的女孩
A girl like that...
自信 沉稳
confident, self-possessed...
男人必须配得上她
A man would have to match her.
你就行
But you could.
她会很幸运
She should be so lucky.
任何女人都会很幸运
Any woman would be so lucky.
你只需要全身心投入
You just have to commit completely.
人生中最重要的事
Nothing in life is more important
就是选择合适的伴侣
than choosing the right companion.
嘿 哥们 好久不见
Hey, my dude! Long time no see.
你今天过得如何 -感觉怎么样
How was your day? -How're you feeling,
亲爱的 -很好
sweetie? -Oh, good!
你已经穿上睡衣了
You're already in your PJs.
我们也去换上
Well, we're hot on your tail!
我想我可能会早点睡觉
I think I might go to bed early.
好的
Okay.
我还没打算睡
I haven't decided yet.
除非你希望我熬夜
Unless... you'd rather I stay up.
我们可以在甲板上散步
We could stroll around the deck...
去看星星
go star gazing.
我要去睡觉了
I'll go to bed.
泡芙呢
What about eclairs?
人们会在里面藏刀片
People hide razors in them.
彩虹蛋糕呢
What about rainbow cake?
这些色素会导致癌症
The colors make cancer.
那液体巧克力呢
What about liquid shit?
你觉得你妈是个荡♥妇♥吗
Do you think your mom's a cunt?
你什么意思
What do you mean?
没关系 我妈是个彻头彻尾的荡♥妇♥
Well, it's okay. My mom's a complete cunt.
你是处♥男♥吗
Are you a virgin?
不要紧
Well, it doesn't matter!
我也是处♥女♥ 谁会在乎呢
I am, too. I mean, who gives a shit?
我必须保持处子之身
I have to.
对我来说太危险了 这是遗传的
It's very dangerous for me. It's genetic.
我父亲死了
My father died.
来
Here...
吸干净 -什么
Suck this off. -What?
怎么
What?
什么
What?
我们可以接吻
We're allowed to kiss.
谁允许的
Who is?
但仅限接下来的10秒
But only for the next 10 seconds.
你什么意思
What do you mean?
10 9
Ten, nine,
8 7 -什么 等等
eight, seven... -What? Wait...
6 5 -我们可以……
...six, five... -We're allowed to...
4 3 -你能解释下吗
...four, three... -Can you just explain?
我们…… -2 1
Are we... -...two, one!
1.5 1.75
One and a half! One and three quarters!
对不起
I'm sorry.
电影精选列表