你能描述一下她的体格吗
Can you maybe describe her physique?
等等 出什么事了
Wait, what's going on?
你为什么报♥警♥
W... Why are you calling the police?
我不知道这是怎么回事
Listen, I don't know what this is.
我要送个包裹
I have a package,
我是闻到气味才进去的
and I only came in because of the smell,
街上的狗都发狂了
and the dogs on the block were all going crazy,
门开着的 所以我进去看了看
and the door was open, so I just barely came inside,
但是……
but... um...
有个女人躺在地上
there's a lady on the floor.
只剩下身体 头没有了
Well, the body of a lady, and there's no face or head.
什么
What?
我觉得我不该接这个电♥话♥
I don't think I should have answered this.
警♥察♥要来了 这不是我的手♥机♥
Police are coming. This isn't my phone.
我真的只是找到的而已
I'm truly just finding this.
对不起 你说的毫无道理啊
I'm sorry, you don't... makes any sense. You...
你说有人头没有了
What do you mean there's no face or...
是什么意思
or head for who?
我是说肯定有头
I mean, I'm sure there is.
而且就在这里 到处都是
I'm sure it's here. I'm sure it's everywhere.
有个大吊灯
A chandelier...
砸在了头上
fell on top of it.
看起来像是从天花板上掉下来的
And it looks like it dropped off the ceiling
正好砸中了女人
and it fell on a woman.
头都砸烂了 就像消失了一样
And it smashed her head, it's like it evaporated.
但她是谁
But who is it?
什么
What?
她是谁
Who is it?
我不知道 我想尽量说得委婉些
I don't know, I'm trying to be tactful here.
你是说她可能是你妈吗
You're saying that this could be your mom?
什么 我没这样说
What? I didn't say that!
你为什么这么说
Why are you saying that?
不 是你告诉我的
No, you said that to me!
你问你妈妈在不在
Look, you asked if your mother was here.
我是这个意思 我不知道她是谁
That's what I'm saying, I don't know who this is!
我只是接了电♥话♥ 这些是你说的 好吗
I just picked up the phone and that's what you said, okay?
这不是我♥干♥的 知道吗
I didn't do this! I didn't do this! You know?
我发誓
I swear.
也许你打错电♥话♥了
Maybe you called the wrong number.
这个号♥码是你拨的吗
Did you dial this number?
我存在手♥机♥里的
It's saved in my phone.
存在手♥机♥的吗 好吧 可能你按错了
It's saved on your phone? Okay, maybe you misdialed.
天啊
Oh, my God.
天啊
Oh, my God... You...
对吧 你可能按错了
Right? Maybe you misdialed.
这可能是个天大的误会
Maybe this is all a big misunderstanding.
你吓死我了 好的 -我们该挂掉电♥话♥
You're scaring me. Okay. -So, we should hang up...
好的 -然后打给你妈
Okay. -...then maybe your mom...
你妈可能会接电♥话♥ -行
your mom will pick up. -Okay
好的 挂了 再打
That... Okay. Hang up. Call back.
不 我很抱歉
No, I'm sorry...
我很抱歉
I'm so sorry.
我很抱歉
I'm so sorry.
你允许我检查她的钱包以确认身份吗
Do I have your permission to check her purse for some ID?
因为是你♥妈♥的♥可能性更大了
Since it's more likely now that this is your mom?
喂
Hello?
她是不是叫……
Is her name...
莫娜·瓦瑟曼
Mona Wassermann?
是你妈妈吗
Is that your mother?
喂
Hello?
莫娜·瓦瑟曼 是你妈妈吗
Mona Wassermann? Is that your mom?
嘿
Hey. Hey, m...
有人在吗
Is there somebody there?
你好 我是杰里米·弗里尔医生
Hi, you've reached Dr. Jeremy Friel.
请留言
Please leave a message,
我会尽快回电
and I'll return your call as soon as I'm able.
我很抱歉
I'm so sorry.
拜托
Please.
拜托
Please.
不 不
No, no...
救命 救命
Help! Help!
去你的 去你的
Fuck you! Fuck you!Fuck you! Fuck you!
去你的 去你的
Fuck you! Fuck you! Fuck you!
去你的
Fuck you!
去你的 去你的
Fuck you! Fuck you! Fuck you!
警♥察♥ 天啊
Police! Oh, my God!
警♥察♥
Police!
警♥察♥ 救救我 -不许动
Police, please help, will ya? -Freeze!
有人在我浴缸里 还有人拿着刀
Man in my bath, and a man with a knife...
不许动 -什么
Freeze! -What?
放下武器 放下
First, drop the weapon! Drop it!
放下武器
Drop the weapon!Drop the weapon!
放下武器 快放下
Drop the weapon! Drop it.
放下武器 放下
Drop the weapon! Drop it.
妈的 你别动
Fuck it... What... Dude, do not move.
我叫你别动
I fucking said do not move!
不许动
Freeze!
我没动
I'm freezing.I'm freezing.
我说了不许动 -我没动
I said fucking freeze! -I'm not moving!
我不会再说一遍
Trust me. I'm not gonna say it again.
我没动 我没动
I'm frozen, I'm frozen, I'm frozen.
天啊 别逼我开枪
Oh, my God, don't make me do this.
别逼我开枪 拜托
Do not make me do this, please. Oh, please.
拜托
Please, please,
别逼我开枪 -不
don't make me do this! -No, no.
不 不
No, no, no.
别逼我开枪
Don't make me do this!
我来了
I'm coming!
罗杰 他醒了
Roger, he's awake.
你按了按钮吗
Did you hit the button?
你醒了吗
Are you awake?
你感觉怎么样
How're you feeling?
很奇怪
Strange.
我想也是 你昏睡了两天
I bet. You've been sleeping for two days.
什么
What?
我是不是被车撞了
Did I get hit with a car?
确实发生了车祸
There was an accident, yes.
天啊 我开车撞到你了
Oh, goodness... Uh, I hit you with my car.
这是车祸造成的吗
Is that this?
你被刺伤了
There was a stabbing.
有人袭击了你
You were assaulted.
什么
What?
为什么 为什么
Just... Why? Why?
什么 -我知道
What? -I know!
我死了吗 -没有
Am I dead? -No.
你恢复得很快
No. You've been healing so quickly.
没有伤及器官
And no organs were hit,
出血也不严重
and your... your bleeding was really mild.
这是哪里
What, this is... What room is this?
这里是我们家
This is a room in our house,
但在你恢复期间 也是你家
but it's your home for as long as you need.
我叫格蕾丝
My name's Grace.
他是罗杰
Oh, this is Roger.
我老公
This is my husband.
嘿 兄弟 欢迎醒来
Hey, guy. Welcome back.
还以为你会睡过去呢
Thought you'd sleep in, huh?
罗杰是个很受尊敬的外科医生
Roger's a very respected surgeon.
是他替你包扎和治疗伤口的
He's the one who dressed and treated your wounds.
你很走运
You're a lucky man.
那是什么
What is... What is this?
电影精选列表