他是耶斯科夫
That's Yesekov.
他是这一切的创始人
He's the man who started all of this.
爸爸
Papa...
演出要开始了
It's time for the show!
嗨 你要加入我们吗
Hi, there. Are you joining us?
你什么意思
What do you mean?
你想要戏服吗
Do you want a costume?
哦 -我们想
Oh... -We like to, uh,
模糊观众和演员之间的界限
blur the line between the audience and the players.
选一件吧
Either of these?
我喜欢你眼睛的这种颜色
I like this color with your eyes.
这件比较有趣
Or this one's fun...
呃
Um...
这件吧 -也是我最爱的
That one. -That's my favorite too.
去换衣服吧
Let's get changed.
我很高兴你能加入 博
I'm happy you're joining, Beau.
你好 兄弟 我是邓肯
Hey there, brother, I'm Duncan!
什么风把你吹来了
What brought you here?
吉夫斯 给我撕碎他
Jeeves! Rip him apart!
我在这里做什么
What am I doing here?
请告诉我 我在这里做什么
Please tell me, what am I doing here?
不
No!
天啊
O God...
命运把我的房♥子烧成了灰烬
Fate has burned my house to cinders
让我颠沛流离
and launched me into exile.
我曾认为我了解绝望 我可以控制它
I once thought I knew despair, and that I could master it...
但我现在知道这种痛苦
but now that I know this pain,
我无法摆脱
I can't fathom relief.
当我伸手够向答案时
When I reach out for answers,
只能抓到一手冷空气
I grasp cold air.
哦 随我父母的离世
O, with my mother and father gone,
我已经失去了自我
I have lost my whole self!
你的悲痛让人共鸣
You grieve well.
你的父母备受尊敬
Your parents are honored,
他们现在可以安息了
and now may rest forever in peace.
起来
Rise.
现在往前走
Now go forth.
建造你自己璀璨的家园
Erect your own glittering home...
让其永远留存
and make it permanent.
我要冒险前进
Do I venture forth...
还是停留在此
or stay here?
就我所知道的
With what I know.
我若留下 将会死亡
If I stay, I die.
不 我必须走
No. I must go.
什么 铁链
What? Chains!
现在看到了吧
Now you see.
阻碍一直都在
They have always been there.
对 往前走
Yes. Push forward.
祈祷你学会勇敢并获得好运
Pray that you learn valor and be given luck.
你会走出数英里
You will walk many miles.
跬步能积百里
Dozens will become hundreds,
百里能成千里
hundreds will become thousands.
你会经过无数的村庄
You will pass through countless villages.
但最终 你会遇到适合自己的村庄
But finally, one village will speak to you,
你内心深处最重要的部分
some deep, essential part of you
会识别出来
will recognize it,
然后你会说“这就是我的村子”
and you will say, "This village is mine."
你会学门手艺
You will learn a trade...
最后以此谋生
and eventually earn a living.
你会知道品尝你的水果 面包
You will know the pleasure of tasting fruit and bread
和美酒的乐趣
and wine that is yours...
因为这些是你挣来的
...because you have earned it.
你会找到一块地
You will find a plot of land
亲手盖起房♥子
and build a house with your own hands.
你会在土地上耕耘
You will cultivate the land.
你会靠耕地为生
You will live off it.
你会结识新朋友
You will come to make new friends.
有一天 你会遇到一个女人
One day, you will meet a woman.
这次相遇的故事
The story of your meeting will change
也将众说纷纭
according to who tells it:
你迷路了
that you were lost
她帮你带路
and she helped you find your way,
或者她走错了路
or that she was off course
你指引她回家
and you guided her home.
她会看到你的恐惧
She will see your fears,
你的痛苦 你的梦想
and your pain, and your dreams,
你的潜力
and your potential...
而你也会看见她的
and you will see hers.
因为找到了另一半
In finding your other half,
你生命中的礼物会倍增
the gifts of your life will multiply.
有时 你会觉得她像个男人
Sometimes, she will look like a man to you.
她会因为你们的床笫之欢而怀孕
She will become pregnant because you have sex with her.
你会有孩子 三个儿子
You will have children. Three sons.
你会把你知道的教给他们
You will teach them what you know,
你每天都会告诉他们 你爱他们
and you will tell them you love them every day.
他们会长成帅小伙
They will grow into handsome boys,
拥有勇气 善良和雄心
blessed with courage and kindness and ambition.
你会和你的心理医生分享你的自豪感
You will share your feelings of pride with your therapist.
他会把纪录存档
He will archive them.
有一天 一场历史性的风暴
One day, an historic storm
会席卷你的村落
will sweep through your village...
摧毁你的家园
...and destroy your home.
你会被大洪水冲走
You will be carried away by a great flood.
你和你的家人会分开
You and your family will be separated.
你会流落到一个陌生的国家
And you will be deposited in a strange country.
你会找你的家人好几天
You will look for your family for days...
好几周
then weeks,
好几月
then months,
日子久到你也数不清
so many months that you will come to lose count,
但你找不到他们
but you will not find them.
你会试图找工作
You will try to find work
来支撑你继续寻找家人
to support your continuing search,
但没人会说你的语言
but no one will speak your language.
你会被当成罪犯对待
You will be treated like a criminal.
最终 你会发现一个村庄
Eventually, you will come upon a village
被一场莫名其妙的瘟疫摧毁
wracked by an inexplicable plague.
当你经过时 一个被灾难折磨致疯的人
As you pass through, a man, deranged by tragedy,
会指认你就是烧毁他家园的凶手
will identify you as the beast who burned down his home
并将他孩子的双手替换了双足
and replaced his children's feet with their hands.
你会试图证明自己的清白
You will try to argue your innocence,
但只会让你听起来更加有罪
but this will only make you sound more guilty.
你会怀疑自己是否真的有罪
You will wonder yourself whether you are guilty.
你会逃走
You will flee.
为了疯狂复仇
Mad with vengeance,
他们会派一只猎犬去追你
they will send an attack dog to pursue you.
它会穿越整个世界找到你
It will tear through the world to find you.
你不会知道 但你会有预感
You won't know this, but you will sense it.
你会在日志中详细纪录
And you will keep a detailed record
这些印象
of these impressions in a log.
久而久之 日志也会积少成多
And over time, this log will become many logs.
你的冒险将持续数年
Your adventures will continue for years and years.
你将学会通过叫声来辨别鸟类
You will learn to distinguish birds by their call
你会知道每一棵树和每一株植物的名字
and you will know every tree and plant by its name.
舍弃所有舒适
Abandoning all comforts,
你将调节思维以适应新的观察方式
you will condition your mind to new ways of seeing.
你会经历高♥潮♥和低谷
You will experience great highs and profound lows,
你会找寻你的家人
and you will look for your family
直到你的生命萎缩褪色
until your life shrinks and fades
化作一个虚无的梦
into the dream of a ghost.
你会怀疑他们是否真的存在过
You will come to wonder if they ever existed.
电影精选列表