戴上了吗 -是的
Is it... Is it on? -Yeah.
你确定戴到底吗
You sure the condom is on all the way?
我的天
Oh, my God.
进去了吗 -感觉太爽了
Are you really in? - You feel so good.
哦不
Oh, no.
哦不
Oh, no!
等等
Wait...
不爽吗 -爽
Isn't it nice? -Yeah...
但等等
But wait.
我…… -我们重新开始
I... -Let's start it over.
什么
What?
不爽吗 -爽
Isn't it nice? -Yeah.
等一下
Wait a second.
我不能
I... I... I can't...
我觉得要♥射♥了♥
I think it's gonna happen.
等等 你得缓一下
Wait! You gotta wait a second.
停下 停下
Stop! Oh, stop! Stop!
停下 啊 不
Stop! Ahh! Oh! Oh, no!
我的天啊
Oh, my! My God.
天呐
God.
噢
Oh...
我感觉到了
I really felt that.
量真多啊
Oh, God, that was a lot.
套子被撑破了
You just blasted through that bag.
天啊
Oh, my God.
爽
Oh, yeah.
我也要高♥潮♥
I want to come too.
我 -等等
I... -Hold on.
等等 等等
Hold on. Hold on.
额 -别动
Uh... -Don't move.
别动
Don't move.
别动 好吗
Don't move. Okay?
天啊
Oh, my God!
天啊
Oh, my gosh.
天啊
Oh, my God.
我真的感觉我要死了
I really thought I was going to die.
我这一辈子
My whole life.
谢谢你
Oh, thank you.
谢谢你
Oh, thank you. Thank you.
谢谢你
Thank you.
拜托 继续 就当我不存在
No, please. Continue as if I wasn't here.
接下来会怎样
What would be next?
啥都不做吗
No?
你看起来不是很高兴见到我
You don't look especially overjoyed to see me, honey.
我一分钟前还是死人 这是个奇迹
I was dead just a minute ago. This is a miracle.
扔掉这个 拿去喂狗
Get rid of this. Feed Harry.
她替你工作吗
She worked for you?
我对此深感怀疑 亲爱的
I sincerely doubt that, sweetheart,
但如果你没说错 你可以告诉她 她被开除了
but if you're right, you can let her know she's fired.
多久了
For how long?
这一切开始多少年了
How many years from... from the beginning? From...
你的头感觉怎么样
How is your head feeling?
看上去你的脸伤得不轻
It looks like you really banged up your face.
你可能会有脑震荡
You could have a concussion.
你没觉得晕头转向吗
You don't feel disoriented?
你知道你在哪里吗
You know where you are?
我在我家里
I'm in my house.
你其实是在我家里 亲爱的
Actually, you're in my house, sweetheart.
我家就是你家 永远都是
And my house is your house, which it always will be.
如果你知道你在哪里
But if you know where you are,
那你肯定也知道你之前在哪里
then you must also know where you just were.
你在何处做了什么事
And where you just did what you just did,
我都看得一清二楚
which I saw every second of.
你不是突然醒来就在那里
You didn't just wake up suddenly and you were there.
让人没想到的是
You didn't just get dropped in,
你以为你母亲去世后
out of the blue, to your surprise,
才过了几天就随便进入
your deceased mother's room,
你已故母亲的房♥间
only days after what you believed
与人乱搞 -我没有
was her death! -I didn't.
你不是被人意外
You didn't just get deposited there
丢到那的 -我不是故意的
by accident! -I didn't mean it.
我知道你不是 -我知道你没有死
Yes, I know you didn't. -No. I knew you weren't dead.
我很清楚
I saw with my own eyes
你知道什么和不知道什么
exactly what you knew and what you didn't know.
你看到了我的尸体
You saw my body.
我看到胎记了 妈妈
I saw the birthmark, Mom.
我知道那是玛莎的手
I know those were Martha's hands.
没错
That's right.
晚安 宝贝 -晚安 玛莎
Goodnight, baby. -Goodnight, Martha.
如果我听到任何动静 我就会破门而入
And if I hear any noise, I'll break back in
然后挠痒痒挠死你
and I'll tickle you to death!
这……
It's...
什么……
What...
怎么……
How...
你怎么……
How you even...
杀……
Ki... H...
你怎么能这样对她
How can you do that to her?
这样对她
"Do that to her"?
我绝不会伤害
Baby, I would never do anything
我尽忠职守的保姆
to the loyal and devoted housekeeper
她无条件服务了我37年
who gave me 37 years of unconditional service.
她是自愿的
She volunteered.
她不是 -她是
No, she didn't. -Yes.
她不是 -她是
No, she didn't! -She did.
她不是
No, she didn't!
我无法阻止她自愿牺牲
I couldn't restrain her from volunteering.
给了多少钱
For how much?
足够让她所有的家庭成员
Enough that every member of her extended family
可以在同一天辞职
quit their job on the same day,
以后都不用再工作
and won't ever need to work again.
你还知道别的吗
And you know something else?
这钱花得很值
It was worth every penny.
因为我现在知道了
Because now I know.
你知道啥了 -一切
What do you know? -Everything.
你什么都不知道
You don't know anything.
你这么认为吗 博
Oh, do you think so, Beau?
你真的这么想吗
Do you really think so?
你是不是也以为我不知道
Do you also think I didn't know
你打电♥话♥给我诉苦
when you called to give me the big bad news
说你虚构的钥匙
about your fictitious keys
从你想象的门上被偷了
being stolen from your imaginary door?
我钥匙真的被偷了 -你觉得一个母亲
My key... they were stolen. -You think a mother
能提供帮助 却看不♥穿♥她儿子明目张胆的谎言
can even help but see through her son's blatant lies
和无止尽的阴谋吗
and falsehoods and endless schemes?
你觉得你在我生日时
You think this is any different
送我一张你前年送过我的同款CD
from the time you gave me the exact same CD for my birthday
会有什么不同吗
that you gave me the year before
而且你也送了你的高中辅♥导♥员
and which you also gave your fucking high-school counselor?
在我公开♥发♥誓不再做饭的一周后
Or when you bought me that kitchen set
你就给我买♥♥了一套厨房♥用具
the very week after I publicly swore off cooking!
甚至在你是婴儿的时候
Even when you were a baby,
你排斥我 拒绝我的母乳喂养
you rejected me and refused to breastfeed,
而街上那些得意的婊♥子♥
while every other smug cunt on the street
都有一个温顺的婴儿吮吸她们的乳汁
had happy, docile babies sucking their tits dry!
你以为我听到你错过航♥班♥的
Do you think I hear the absurd story
荒唐故事后 我会一无所知
of you missing your flight and that I don't absolutely know,
也会毫不怀疑
that I have any hint of a doubt,
你从一开始就不想
that you never, from the very start,
坐上那趟飞机
intended to make that flight?
真正的惊喜和震惊
The true surprise, the shock,
电影精选列表