伊莱恩
Elaine!
该死 我得走了
Shit, fuck. I gotta go.
好的 对不起
Okay. I'm sorry.
明天见吗 -现在
Tomorrow? - Now!
去我床上睡
...to be in my bed!
他在坏你的规矩 伪君子
He's breaking your rules! Hypocrite!
你想考验我吗 小姐
You want to test me, young lady?
吉夫斯
Jeeves!
他在里面
He's inside!
在里面
Inside!
博 博 博
Beau, Beau, Beau,
他们要带走我
they're taking me away.
博 快醒醒 她要带走我
Beau, wake up, wake up! She's taking me away.
她要带我下船 -发生什么了
She's taking me off the ship! -What's happening?
她要把我带走
She's taking me away.
你会等我吗 -博 怎么回事
Will you wait for me? -Beau, what is going on?
我爱你 你会等我吗
I love you. Will you wait for me?
出什么事了
What's happening?
我爱你
I love you.
天啊
Oh, my God.
你为什么这么做
Why are you doing this?
这是怎么回事
What is this?
你愿意等我吗
Will you wait for me?
愿意 -你保证吗
Yes. -Promise?
我发誓 -你保证吗 答应我
I swear, yes. -Do you promise? Promise me!
好吗 -我保证
Okay? Okay... -I promise.
够了 -这贱♥人♥是谁
Enough! -Who is this bitch?
对不起 对不起
ELAINE'S MOM: I'm sorry. I'm sorry.
这是啥情况 -不 不 不
What is this? - No! No! No!
赶紧走 -博 我爱你 好吗
ELAINE'S MOM: Now! -Beau, I love you, okay?
给我过来
ELAINE'S MOM: Come here right now!
一定要等我 好吗
Wait for me! Wait for me, okay?
闭嘴 -天啊
ELAINE'S MOM: Shut up! -Oh, my God!
伊莱恩 -等我
ELAINE'S MOM: Lainie! -Wait for me!
我的心啊
My heart.
不准再这样 -不
ELAINE'S MOM: ...never again! -No!
天啊 -不
Oh, my God. -No!
停下
ELAINE'S MOM: Close it!
你答应了她什么 博
What did you promise her, Beau?
博
Beau!
她要去哪 博 就是她吗
Where is she going, Beau? Was she the one?
不不不 给我放下
No, no, no, no! Put that down!
他在沙发上
TONI'S VOICE: He's on the couch!
他在里面
He's inside!
好的 好的
Okay, okay, okay...
就是他 就是他 -好的 不是他
That's him! That's him! -Okay... Not him. Okay...
够了
That's enough!
不用起身 博
No need to get up, Beau!
他现在不清醒 -趴着 趴着
He's not straight! -Stay bent! Stay bent!
好了
All right...
他在笑 -没有
He's laughing! -No, no.
他在笑
He's laughing!
他在笑
He's laughing.
别担心 博 虚惊一场
Don't worry, Beau. False alarm.
没事的 博
It's okay, Beau.
他不知道自己在做什么
He doesn't know what he's doing.
一切都在掌控之中
It's all under control.
好了 -他在笑
Okay. -He's laughing!
他们在丛林里救他的时候
When they rescued him in the jungle,
他们发现他跑来跑去 向尸体开枪
they found him running around, shooting at the bodies.
不是对敌人开枪
And not at... not the enemy,
他对队友开枪 -他的队友 博
his own squad too. -His own squad, Beau.
他在自卫 现在也是
He was defending himself. He still is.
他是个英雄 回来却一无所有
He's a hero and he came back to nothing!
我们是唯一愿意收留他的人
We're the only ones who would take him in.
他明早会羞愧难当 博
He's gonna be so ashamed in the morning, Beau.
记住我的话
Mark my words.
他爱你 他告诉我他爱你
He loves you. He told me he loves you.
他昨天说的
He told me yesterday.
原始合同不包含这个
That's not part of the original contract.
我自己也是一个母亲
I'm a mother myself, you know.
那样的话 我可能不得不让……
In that case, I might have to let...
精神点 朋友 烧烤时间到
Look alive, pal! It's grill time!
我觉得我们在出发之前
I thought we'd have a little goodbye barbecue
可以来个告别烧烤
before we hit the road!
什么 -给你烤三尖牛排
What? -You got the tri-tip!
早上好 亲爱的 你感觉怎么样
Good morning, sweetheart. How are you feeling?
你来吗 格蕾丝
You coming, Gracie?
马上来
Be right there.
我扶你起来
Let's get you up.
噢
Oh, oh, oh...
嘘 来吧
Shh, shh, shh, shh. Come on.
亲爱的 深呼吸
Baby. Breathe.
作为一个理解你 爱着你
As someone who sees you and loves you
知道你在经历什么的人
and knows what you're going through,
即使我知道我永远无法真正了解
even though I know I can never know,
我也得告诉你……
I have to tell you...
亲爱的
Babers!
你能出来一下吗 我需要帮手
You mind coming out here for a sec? I need a hand.
当然
Of course.
你看会儿电视吧
Why don't you find something to watch?
我马上回来
I'll be right back.
78频道
Channel 78.
现在
...now!
这是什么
What... What is...
什么
What...
干嘛
What... What...
我们终于能给这些墙涂点颜色了
We're gonna finally put some color on these walls.
啥
What?
给 你涂那面墙
Here. Take that wall.
那面墙
That wall!
好吧
Okay.
这样如何
Yeah, how about this?
等等
Wait... Wait, what...
你在干什么 为什么要这样
What are you doing? Why are you doing this?
嘿 格蕾丝很爱惜这个房♥间
Hey... Grace is so careful about this room.
这是我哥的房♥间
It's my brother!
我知道 为什么呢
I know. So, why?
好吧
Okay.
行 -什么
Yeah. -What?
你知道吗
Yeah, you know what?
你要和我一起闯祸
You'll just get fucked up with me.
我该离开了
I'm supposed to be leaving.
那你要闯祸后再离开
So you'll leave fucked up!
我现在感觉真的很糟
I feel really, really bad right now, please!
那又怎样 你可以闯入我的生活 睡我的床
So what? You can come into my life and sleep in my bed
抢我的父母
and steal my fuckin' parents,
但你不能和我一起闯祸吗
but you can't get fuckin' fucked up with me?
不 我什么都没想抢 我发誓
No! I'm not trying to steal anything, I swear!
我知道你想 你已经搞砸了
I know you are. You've blown it!
你愚蠢的测试失败了
You failed your stupid test!
啥
What?
每个人都当你是悲伤的老孤儿
Everyone pretending you're some sad old orphan!
这让我恶心
It makes me puke!
等等 你什么意思
Wait... Wait, what do you mean?
对不起 拜托了
Uh, I'm sorry. Please...
我会走的
I'll... I'll leave.
你要我怎样都行 但那句话啥意思
I'll do whatever you want. But what does that mean?
你说什么测试
What do you mean about a test?
我不是要赶你走
I'm not asking you to leave!
电影精选列表